over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Authenticity...

Huuuge

Registered
Hey Guys...

Can you have a look at this and tell me if it looks all good??

I'm hoping to get this gh and run it. Does it seem kosher?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 397
i have seen that on the internet before, i dont remember what site though. honestly all of websites that sell gh are 99.99% fake and wouldnt order from any of them. there a couple great gh sources here that are great. go with a sponsor on here that has been tested and proven legit and dont waste your time and hard earned money on one of those bogus sites.

You check out our threads on hyges an rips. Tested out good.

I appreciate what you're all saying.. I've used the sponsors on here numerous times but this is a Genuine Research Lab. It's not UG. They produce every kind of growth factor going. You name it, they have it in human, rat and mouse form. This is a genuine legit company. Star growth factors, stem cell media?!?! Loads of stuff..!

Everything on there is for research only and not for human consumption. Which is no different to anything that's sold from the sponsors. I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me if they think that from the paperwork.. The gh is fine for use. I know that no one will ever know for certain. Opinions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

I appreciate what you're all saying.. I've used the sponsors on here numerous times but this is a Genuine Research Lab. It's not UG. They produce every kind of growth factor going. You name it, they have it in human, rat and mouse form. This is a genuine legit company. Star growth factors, stem cell media?!?! Loads of stuff..!

Everything on there is for research only and not for human consumption. Which is no different to anything that's sold from the sponsors. I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me if they think that from the paperwork.. The gh is fine for use. I know that no one will ever know for certain. Opinions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

If you decide to go with this company, do yourself a favor and get a gh serum test. It's the only way you will know for sure if the gh is real and potent. ;)

What stands out to me is it says 192 aa and not 191 aa.

Totally missed that. Good eye. 192aa is crap. A lot of people have reported nasty welts from it. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe I read somewhere that anti-bodies develop quickly when 192aa is introduced to the body. Stay far far away.

but this is a Genuine Research Lab. It's not UG. They produce every kind of growth factor going. You name it, they have it in human, rat and mouse form. This is a genuine legit company. Star growth factors, stem cell media?!?! Loads of stuff..!

I'm curious to know why you made this statement ??

Have you actually been to this lab or is this what they are telling you ?

I'm curious to know why you made this statement ??

Have you actually been to this lab or is this what they are telling you ?

The Lab is based in UK's biggest science park. It has to be legit because it wouldn't be able to operate and offer what they do.

What stands out to me is it says 192 aa and not 191 aa.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that natural gh was 191aa but manufactured was 192aa? Because reproducing the 191 chain is far to expensive?

Last edited:
Totally missed that. Good eye. 192aa is crap. A lot of people have reported nasty welts from it. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe I read somewhere that anti-bodies develop quickly when 192aa is introduced to the body. Stay far far away.

I've just been doing some reading. Damnit. 192 seems pretty pointless!!!!! Bollocks. thought I was onto a winner there!

I've just been doing some reading. Damnit. 192 seems pretty pointless!!!!! Bollocks. thought I was onto a winner there!

told you brotha. as i stated previously, stick with the proven gh sponsors here at PM and you'll have no problems.

Definitely gets me thinking, but gut tells me its best to stick with a sponsor on this one...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws