advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacked CJC 1295/GHRP2 with GH and need help.

daman2

Registered
When I got up this morning at around 9, I had not eaten since last night around 11.
I immediately injected 5 ius of GH and 100mcg of CJC and GHRP2 together at the same time.

My plan was take 200 mcg of GHRP and CJC..along with 10 ius of GH per day split into two doses, but when I took the first injection this morning..within 30 minutes the hunger was unbearable and I got so week that I was ready to fall out of my chair.

I had to run to the kitchen and drink grape juice and eat cereal to snap out of it...probably 6-700 calories or so.

Am I doing something wrong or what can I do to remedy this because I normally don't eat an hour before or after I give myself an injection of GH(sometimes 2 hrs)...and was going to continue this way.

Okay use your cjc and ghrp through out the day and inject your GH pre-workout so by the time you are finished working out your GH level is peaking (splitting it pre-workout and before bed is not a bad idea either).

Don't go over 100mcg of CJC or GHRP. Do 100mcg of each 5-8x/day. Which ever you can afford. Doesn't matter with or without food as long as the injections are 3 hours apart.

Edit: if you are still very hungry everytime you pin CJC and GHRP then lower the dosage of each. Maybe 75mcg of each or even 50.

Last edited:
Hgh will not make you hungry in fact it increases your bgl. GHRP is the culprit in this case as it's known to bring on hunger pangs. Make sure you have some carbs before pinning ghrp.

Okay use your cjc and ghrp through out the day and inject your GH pre-workout so by the time you are finished working out your GH level is peaking (splitting it pre-workout and before bed is not a bad idea either).

Don't go over 100mcg of CJC or GHRP. Do 100mcg of each 5-8x/day. Which ever you can afford. Doesn't matter with or without food as long as the injections are 3 hours apart.

Edit: if you are still very hungry every time you pin CJC and GHRP then lower the dosage of each. Maybe 75mcg of each or even 50.

Ok, this is good to know..and I think I will lower the GHRP and CJC like you said.

Hgh will not make you hungry in fact it increases your bgl. GHRP is the culprit in this case as it's known to bring on hunger pangs. Make sure you have some carbs before pinning ghrp.

Well, I know GH increases BGL, which is why I didnt eat before the injections...however it was mixed with the CJC/GHRP...and within 30 mins I had to have food.

My question is....Since I need to eat some carbs before pinning the CJC and GHRP...do I have to take my GH separately??..or does the CJC/GHRP counter the increase in BGL..which would mean it would be ok to throw the GH into the mix?

I was hoping to keep from being a pin cushion lol.

Well, I know GH increases BGL, which is why I didnt eat before the injections...however it was mixed with the CJC/GHRP...and within 30 mins I had to have food.

My question is....Since I need to eat some carbs before pinning the CJC and GHRP...do I have to take my GH separately??..or does the CJC/GHRP counter the increase in BGL..which would mean it would be ok to throw the GH into the mix?

I was hoping to keep from being a pin cushion lol.

Cjc/ghrp will not decrease/counter your bgl. Since you're using both peps and gh, I would recommend using the gh before you go to bed instead of in the morning.

Cjc/ghrp will not decrease/counter your bgl. Since you're using both peps and gh, I would recommend using the gh before you go to bed instead of in the morning.

I am young(29) and I have always read not to take it before bed unless you are over 40.

Also, since I am taking 10ius per day...the general consensus on the issue of splitting up the dose or not....seems to be overwhelmingly in favor of splitting..at that dose.
I don't know what to do at this point.

It wasn't an issue until I realize I need to eat carbs with the CJC/GHRP..which is mixed with the GH in the syringe.

I am young(29) and I have always read not to take it before bed unless you are over 40.

Also, since I am taking 10ius per day...the general consensus on the issue of splitting up the dose or not....seems to be overwhelmingly in favor of splitting..at that dose.
I don't know what to do at this point.

It wasn't an issue until I realize I need to eat carbs with the CJC/GHRP..which is mixed with the GH in the syringe.

There is a lot wrong with this post. You do not need carbs with cjc/ghrp at all not sure where you got this idea. You don't need good at all and ghrp /cjc is in fact very good for fat loss of taken in a fasted state and you stay fasted. If your taking 10 iu daily don't even bother with peptides. If you do use peptides and gh never mix in the same syringe, wait 15 mins after peps and shoot gh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There is a lot wrong with this post. You do not need carbs with cjc/ghrp at all not sure where you got this idea. You don't need good at all and ghrp /cjc is in fact very good for fat loss of taken in a fasted state and you stay fasted. If your taking 10 iu daily don't even bother with peptides. If you do use peptides and gh never mix in the same syringe, wait 15 mins after peps and shoot gh

Lol..I got the idea from the first and second posters to respond....did you read all of the posts?

I felt like I was about to pass out within 30 mins of shooting the CJC/GHRP/GH combo...and I had not eaten since the night before.

If I didn't eat carbs after that particular shot..I would have passed out and not went to work.

I ate carbs before my shot of CJC/GHRP...and felt a little light, but was fine.
I took the GH later.

Last edited:

Sammy, don't you get get hungry when on ghrp? I sure do. GHRP is supposed to make you produce more ghrelin which is why the OP is experiencing hunger pangs. That's why I recommended him consuming some carbs before pinning.

Lol..I got the idea from the first and second posters to respond....did you read all of the posts?

I felt like I was about to pass out within 30 mins of shooting the CJC/GHRP/GH combo...and I had not eaten since the night before.

If I didn't eat carbs after that particular shot..I would have passed out and not went to work.

I ate carbs before my shot of CJC/GHRP...and felt a little light, but was fine.
I took the GH later.

I only browsed through quick. Some confuse the feeling on peps with going hypo you are not. Was only trying to point you in right direction is all, like to see people get best results. I've done 24 hour fasts while pounding the Ghrp's and result really good. If you want fat loss avoid the carbs around ghrp time

I only browsed through quick. Some confuse the feeling on peps with going hypo you are not. Was only trying to point you in right direction is all, like to see people get best results. I've done 24 hour fasts while pounding the Ghrp's and result really good. If you want fat loss avoid the carbs around ghrp time

I see your point and appreciate your insight as I am new at this. I'll see how I feel after I do the injection today. I really felt like I was going to pass out after the first injection though.

why can I not mix the GH or why do I have to take it 15 mins later than the CJC/GHRP though?

I see your point and appreciate your insight as I am new at this. I'll see how I feel after I do the injection today. I really felt like I was going to pass out after the first injection though.

why can I not mix the GH or why do I have to take it 15 mins later than the CJC/GHRP though?

the synthetic gh wont allow your pituary to pulse gh...so u take it 15min later and let the natty gh ride along with the synthetic

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear