mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH-SLIN RATIO (calling experts - bboy, osiris, queefer, etc)

Adonis89

Registered
What have you found to be the optimal HGH:INSULIN ratio when taking both together?

I'd like to chime in since I have run gh and slin numerous times in the past. I believe slin works better when used multiple times daily. Gh can be used once or twice a day and will work just fine. My protocol back in the day was 10ius of gh daily with 15ius pre workout of slin, and 5-10ius after meals plus gear. Put on a good amount of muscle doing it this way.

I'd like to chime in since I have run gh and slin numerous times in the past. I believe slin works better when used multiple times daily. Gh can be used once or twice a day and will work just fine. My protocol back in the day was 10ius of gh daily with 15ius pre workout of slin, and 5-10ius after meals plus gear. Put on a good amount of muscle doing it this way.

Thanks for the comments. A lot of reputable guys (with physiques to back up what they are suggesting) say that using slin 2-3x per day, 3x per week is the way to go to add serious size.

I guess I'm coming at this from a more moderate fundamental angle just looking at the synergy between slin and GH being active at the same time in the body. I would think there is some "optimal" ratio of the two for the best metabolic response.

Thanks for the comments. A lot of reputable guys (with physiques to back up what they are suggesting) say that using slin 2-3x per day, 3x per week is the way to go to add serious size.

I guess I'm coming at this from a more moderate fundamental angle just looking at the synergy between slin and GH being active at the same time in the body. I would think there is some "optimal" ratio of the two for the best metabolic response.

IMO using insulin more infrequently (2-3) days per week and staying under the nutrient shuttling effect the whole day is the way to go for me. I am no expert and am not a mass monster but it has worked wonders for me and with the right nutritition you will actually lean up while doing it.

I read all these post about people getting fat off insulin and don't get it, I always get much leaner.

As far as ration, I don't think there is one. take your ghpre or post workout in reone big lump and elevate the living hell out of your igf levels. I like it pre bed and again in the middle of the night for fat loss.

O

Do you guys mind posting your gh and slin protocols?? Just to compare and discuss. I'm getting ready to use 5iu gh 5on 2off/ 10iu slin 5am-5pm 3-4x a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

IMO using insulin more infrequently (2-3) days per week and staying under the nutrient shuttling effect the whole day is the way to go for me. I am no expert and am not a mass monster but it has worked wonders for me and with the right nutritition you will actually lean up while doing it.

I read all these post about people getting fat off insulin and don't get it, I always get much leaner.

As far as ration, I don't think there is one. take your ghpre or post workout in reone big lump and elevate the living hell out of your igf levels. I like it pre bed and again in the middle of the night for fat loss.

O

Thanks O. I definitely think people over complicate it (myself included sometimes).

Having a biochem/physio background, I also certainly like the idea of taking at least some GH before bed if using it at all, given that natural pulses (which are very healthful to have during sleep) will be suppressed while IGF-1 is elevated from GH no matter when it is taken in a given 24 hour period. that said, even if taking a larger dose around a workout with slin, I think one should still at least take ~1-2iu before bed.

I think most people complain about the fat gain because of all of this BS about 10g carbs/iu and all related dogma/nonsense.

Do you guys mind posting your gh and slin protocols?? Just to compare and discuss. I'm getting ready to use 5iu gh 5on 2off/ 10iu slin 5am-5pm 3-4x a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I second this! I think this would be very interesting/helpful to have guys lay their successful protocols out there for comparison.

Thanks O. I definitely think people over complicate it (myself included sometimes).

Having a biochem/physio background, I also certainly like the idea of taking at least some GH before bed if using it at all, given that natural pulses (which are very healthful to have during sleep) will be suppressed while IGF-1 is elevated from GH no matter when it is taken in a given 24 hour period. that said, even if taking a larger dose around a workout with slin, I think one should still at least take ~1-2iu before bed.

I think most people complain about the fat gain because of all of this BS about 10g carbs/iu and all related dogma/nonsense.

I second this! I think this would be very interesting/helpful to have guys lay their successful protocols out there for comparison.
Adonis,
Why not ghrp+ghrh prior to bed if dosing a bolus amount post workout?

What have you found to be the optimal HGH:INSULIN ratio when taking both together?

Wow, thanks for including me in that list. I'm not sure if I'm flattered of offended.
I've only been experimenting with slin for about 6 months and gh for about 2-3 years. Some of what I know about slin I learned from O and some of what I know about gh, I learned from Bboy.

I take 10iu slin first thing in the morning and 10iu around 2pm. I do this for about 3 days and then take a day off to in theory, keep my sensitivity to insulin.
When I'm able to take gh, I do 10iu at night before bed. I'd prefer to split up the dose thruout the day, but I find that I'm too lethargic if I dose it that way. If I have access to peps, I take ghrp/cjc 3x during the day.

I do agree with O that slin helps me stay lean.

Last edited:
Adonis,
Why not ghrp+ghrh prior to bed if dosing a bolus amount post workout?

Very good point. Last I looked into it, I thought the jury was still out on whether or not these two peps together can override the suppression from elevated IGF and somatostatin from the synthetic GH? Theoretically, any GHRP will drop somatostatin. Not sure if the already elevated IGF interferes as well though

Wow, thanks for including me in that list. I'm not sure if I'm flattered of offended.
I've only been experimenting with slin for about 6 months and gh for about 2-3 years. Some of what I know about slin I learned from O and some of what I know about gh, I learned from Bboy.

I take 10iu slin first thing in the morning and 10iu around 2pm. I do this for about 3 days and then take a day off to in theory, keep my sensitivity to insulin.
When I'm able to take gh, I do 10iu at night before bed. I'd prefer to split up the dose thruout the day, but I find that I'm too lethargic if I dose it that way. If I have access to peps, I take ghrp/cjc 3x during the day.

I do agree with O that slin helps me stay lean.

Well I'd hope you'd be flattered, not offended.

I've seen your username mentioned numerous times commenting on effective slin use whether you determined it yourself through experience, or as you say from other very knowledgeable guys.

Do you notice a better synergy when using slin and GH together? More fat gain when using slin without gh?

I've used slin only solo (I have researched it with ghrp/cjc on my gorilla too) and did not experience any fat gains if I had my diet in check. Just full day pumps and good size gains.

With the peptides my gorilla noticed that he leaned up while still seeing overall size gains, and was eating anything at that time.

Well I'd hope you'd be flattered, not offended.

I've seen your username mentioned numerous times commenting on effective slin use whether you determined it yourself through experience, or as you say from other very knowledgeable guys.

Do you notice a better synergy when using slin and GH together? More fat gain when using slin without gh?

I think I've noticed that gh makes everything work better. If I could afford it, I'd never stop gh.

I think I've noticed that gh makes everything work better. If I could afford it, I'd never stop gh.

I agree with you. It's almost one of those things where the more the better, minus a few annoying sides - mainly just the blood sugar issues on high doses. GH just completely transforms general body composition over time

I agree with you. It's almost one of those things where the more the better, minus a few annoying sides - mainly just the blood sugar issues on high doses. GH just completely transforms general body composition over time

I had a buddy give me 15 kits of Rips last year because he didn't like them. I ran 20iu per day for a few months and got my weight up to 310 fairly lean. It was the only time in my life that I gained weight like that. The only bad thing was that I was extremely lethargic all the time. I'm about to start some Elis at 5-10iu per day, so wish me luck:p

I had a buddy give me 15 kits of Rips last year because he didn't like them. I ran 20iu per day for a few months and got my weight up to 310 fairly lean. It was the only time in my life that I gained weight like that. The only bad thing was that I was extremely lethargic all the time. I'm about to start some Elis at 5-10iu per day, so wish me luck:p

Been running Eli's for the last 3-4 months at 5iu, sometimes 10iu daily. You'll be pleased!! I don't hold as much water on Eli as I do on rips.

When you ran the 20iu did you run it with slin? How did you dose it during the day?

Been running Eli's for the last 3-4 months at 5iu, sometimes 10iu daily. You'll be pleased!! I don't hold as much water on Eli as I do on rips.

When you ran the 20iu did you run it with slin? How did you dose it during the day?

Nah, I hadn't started using slin. I did 5iu am 5iu afternoon, and 10iu at bedtime. I literallly felt like I was growing everyday..

Nah, I hadn't started using slin. I did 5iu am 5iu afternoon, and 10iu at bedtime. I literallly felt like I was growing everyday..

If I could afford 20iu I would run the same: 5iuam 5iu afterrnon/PWO 10iu PM. Probably daily changes in body composition.

What an awesome buddy!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity