over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

storage / hiding peps

20sam91

Registered
Basically I am living at home so the main fridge is a no-go. I would put a mini fridge in my room but I'd give it about an hour before the nosey parents open that up... I just couldn't relax. I've seen these: Dream Cheeky Mini USB Fridge Review | Everything USB

but I doubt they would be cold enough? Something this size I could probably hide in my desk. I've also seen [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Medicool-MCLMC1-Medicooler-Insulin-Fridge/dp/B003WBDSG2/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1356580596&sr=1-2&keywords=insulin"]Amazon.com: Medicooler Insulin Micro Fridge: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31RvkU-q66L.@@AMEPARAM@@31RvkU-q66L[/ame] but apparently they're v loud and I need to avoid anything that would draw attention. There's also those frio insulin wallets but again I'm not sure if they are cold enough. any ideas?

also providing the slin pin is big enough could I do this?

-draw 300mcg ghrp & 300mcg cjc 1295 in the same slin pin in the morning (planned on using IGF but couldn't get hold of any)
-shoot 100/100 and put back in fridge
-do two more shots

or can the two not be mixed in the same syringe for that long? I'm imagining after poking the vial and your skin twice the pin will be pretty dull for the third shot so could I backload a slin pin in the morning and just shoot using that 3 times?

I'm just thinking practically here cos if I'm pinning 3x a day I reckon its gonna get old fast. I think its okay to re-use slin pins right? If not I'll just draw 3x a day with separate pins. Disposing of 20+ needles a week might prove problematic though :D

Last edited:
also providing the slin pin is big enough could I do this?

-draw 300mcg ghrp & 300mcg cjc 1295 in the same slin pin in the morning (planned on using IGF but couldn't get hold of any)
-shoot 100/100 and put back in fridge
-do two more shots

or can the two not be mixed in the same syringe for that long? I'm imagining after poking the vial and your skin twice the pin will be pretty dull for the third shot so could I backload a slin pin in the morning and just shoot using that 3 times?

I'm just thinking practically here cos if I'm pinning 3x a day I reckon its gonna get old fast. I think its okay to re-use slin pins right? If not I'll just draw 3x a day with separate pins. Disposing of 20+ needles a week might prove problematic though :D

Ha, glad to see some one else is sneaking around same as me.

I'm lucky enough to have a basement that was recently flooded so I'm keeping a mini fridge in a closet down there...

You dont want to mix peptides. You can draw one, draw the other and inject. I wouldnt leave them mixed for more than a few minutes.

Pinning 3x per day doesnt get old for me. At first it did but they're quick enough.

I re-use slin pins all the time except I just fully load them with what ever, LR3, GHRP, GRF and take small doses each time. Keeps the point sharper.

You dont want to mix peptides. You can draw one, draw the other and inject. I wouldnt leave them mixed for more than a few minutes.
Any specific reason why?

Hey guys don't re-use slin pins. It's very easy to get infections that way.

Bro i use to put everything in a big cd case and put them in my closet and for months the peptides still worked. Right now I put them in a fridge but I don't see my rats feeling any difference between the cd case DES and the fridge DES.

I reuse my insulin pins you just have to be careful and make sure you don't breath on them or touch the needle.

interesting google hopefully it doesn't come to that... I've bought one of those insulin wallets apparently it cools to like 8* which should be enough. As for reusing pins its good to know you can I probably wont bother though and see how it goes

Bro i use to put everything in a big cd case and put them in my closet and for months the peptides still worked. Right now I put them in a fridge but I don't see my rats feeling any difference between the cd case DES and the fridge DES.

I reuse my insulin pins you just have to be careful and make sure you don't breath on them or touch the needle.

They were unconstitued (if thats a word lol) while in the CD case correct? Cant imagine otherwise...

Any specific reason why?

They're fragile and *apparently* it is very easy for the aminos to break their bonds and attach to others.

do they need to be in the fridge / freezer when unconstituted / lypholized? I've had mine in a cold garage for a week or two... they should be fine right?

Last edited:

You are 'touching' the needle every time you inject.

You do NOT want an abscess.

New pin every time.

/rant over :)

A new pin for each injection is cheap insurance. Besides, they cost nothing.

You are 'touching' the needle every time you inject.

You do NOT want an abscess.

New pin every time.

/rant over :)

if I'm doing multiple injections or bilateral injection I am not going to use bunch of different needles.

It is not so easy to get abscess...idk why people freak out about it so much.

The question was if it is possible to reuse needles and I said yes. It is possible, a lot of people do it...including dat.

You should tell people that they should not reuse a pin because it will be dull and it sucks to pin with a dull pin.

If you are giving your rats 13 peptide injections a day you will start reusing pins.

do they need to be in the fridge / freezer when unconstituted / lypholized? I've had mine in a cold garage for a week or two... they should be fine right?

It matter...if it's follistatin then yes it will matter because it's very fragile but if it's things like des, cjc, ghrp, lr3, or...then no it won't matter much.

if I'm doing multiple injections or bilateral injection I am not going to use bunch of different needles.

It is not so easy to get abscess...idk why people freak out about it so much.

The question was if it is possible to reuse needles and I said yes. It is possible, a lot of people do it...including dat.

You should tell people that they should not reuse a pin because it will be dull and it sucks to pin with a dull pin.

If you are giving your rats 13 peptide injections a day you will start reusing pins.

Then at least cleanse your pins with ethanol in between injections.

Normal skin flora can cause an abscess if deposited beneath the dermal layer.

Just tyring to help...

Something this size I could probably hide in my desk. I've also seen Amazon.com: Medicooler Insulin Micro Fridge: Health & Personal Care but apparently they're v loud and I need to avoid anything that would draw attention.

Bro I got this fridge when I was living at home with my parents and I put it in the bottom of my closet. It does sound like a little fan, but if you put it in the closet and but a box over(cut out holes on the side) you will never hear it. You have to get creative.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws