over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc w/o DAC 200mcg 3xday worth it?

jotro1

Registered
Do you think there would be any benefit from 100 to 200 mcg 3 x per day? Feedback yes or no and why? Thanks!!!

Ps it would be stacked along side ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 3 weeks on one; then 3 weeks on the other.

So you are asking if researching cjc + ghrp 3x/day would have any benefit? Do you read this forum?

Or is the question, does upping the dose from 100 to 200 have added benefit? If that is the question, read alpha's thread.

Or is the question, does upping the dose from 100 to 200 have added benefit? If that is the question, read alpha's thread.

I'll read alphas thread because that was my question. I just wanted to know the reasoning behind it and why it is more beneficial to double the dosage.

And sorry, I tried to do a search for 200mcg cjc w/o dac and didn't find anything but now that I know who to search for ill look again. Thanks brother.

There doesn't seem to be added benefit to more cjc. 100mcg is plenty to stimulate a pulse.

alpha tested on his animals.

anything above 100mcg did nothing extra. so it's better to do 100mcg 6x a day rather than 200mcg 3x a day.

at least 100mcg 3x a day.

from what i understand, ghrp 2 can be taken to 200mcg, but no sense past that. if youre looking for something uber potent, then get hex. and 100mcg it for a week, take 2 days off, rinse and repeat. on the days off, use ghrp 2

cjc 1295 no DAC sucks !

If you are going to do CJC 1295, do it with DAC. If you run CJC 1295 no DAC its only active for seven minutes !. If you run CJC 1295 DAC its active for seven days !. The body just tears it down after seven minutes. I dont no why anybody would buy no DAC ?. I have read a lot of false claims about CJC1295 DAC on this board. I predict that CJC 1295 DAC will be the most important peptide to run year around, to bring down Myostatin and boost IGF 1.

The Beaver !:headbang:

The answer is no. If anything save your money and make it 3 x 50mcg. Anymore is a waste of money.

If you are going to do CJC 1295, do it with DAC. If you run CJC 1295 no DAC its only active for seven minutes !. If you run CJC 1295 DAC its active for seven days !. The body just tears it down after seven minutes. I dont no why anybody would buy no DAC ?. I have read a lot of false claims about CJC1295 DAC on this board. I predict that CJC 1295 DAC will be the most important peptide to run year around, to bring down Myostatin and boost IGF 1.

because it most closely mimicks how the male body naturally produces gh. when you use rhgh, what do you think its doing, staying in your system for a week? no, it pulses, peaks and plummits, hence why you dose it twice a day. ive done research with cjc without dac and loved it. crazy ass pumps, tighter joints, the whole lot. its just a bitch to pin that often, but since the ghrp must be pinned at same frequency, it doesnt matter.

now with dac, its great to have a near unlimited amount one can use (if said subject can handle the sides.) Everything has its purpose.

Actually it peaks at 30 mins. I don't have the studies here in front of me, but you can sign up at Datbtrue's board and find literature all over the place on this.

What your referring to sounds more like sermorelin.

Last edited:
Actually it peaks at 30 mins. I don't have the studies here in front of me, but you can sign up at Datbtrue's board and find literature all over the place on this.

What your referring to sounds more like sermorelin.

:yeahthat:
i was thinking the same, but wasnt 100% positive, so didnt want to make an ass out of myself lol.

I love this thread already.
bass.jpg

boa.jpg

A lot of good info guys. I appreciate it! I guess I'll be dosing 5-6 times daily! I've dosed 100mcg 3 x daily and loved it, so 5-6 times daily should be great.

Thanks

because it most closely mimicks how the male body naturally produces gh. when you use rhgh, what do you think its doing, staying in your system for a week? no, it pulses, peaks and plummits, hence why you dose it twice a day. ive done research with cjc without dac and loved it. crazy ass pumps, tighter joints, the whole lot. its just a bitch to pin that often, but since the ghrp must be pinned at same frequency, it doesnt matter.

now with dac, its great to have a near unlimited amount one can use (if said subject can handle the sides.) Everything has its purpose.

What are the sides you mention?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner