over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEPTIDES VS GOOD OL GH

MR.MORPHEUS

Registered
I have never had any luck with peptides for me its a waste of time and money.
I stick to good ol FDA approved GH.

Please share your experience and thoughts.

yea im having trouble believing peptides are worth the money either, in my experience, the legit peptides are either too expensive or the cheap peptides are underdosed or fake..i gave them several tries...i dont wanna break forum rules so i guess i cant ask, but im currently looking for a legit hgh source but really dont know where to start.

My opinion, peptides for cruising/between cycles are incredible for holding gains (as is gh). Gh on blasts /cycle at higher dose awesome for synagy (especially with slin) and keeping fat of while gaining. Using peptides off cycle /blast gives you chance to focus on insulin sensitivity making next blast more productive. I use us peptide supply and ergo pep. Both very reasonable and great quality

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have been experementing with both on my monkey for a few years now and am now prepared to release the results of my studies.
Aaaaahhhhhhh
Peptides are good GH is better!

I have taken 4 IUs of legit Serostim GH and take peptides at 100 mcg of each CJC 1295 no DAC and GHRP2 at 100 mcg. at 3 times a day. I say the peps work just as good or better and for a fraction of the cost. IMO, you didn't know what you were doing or just bought crap.

My weight went up 9 pounds in 3 weeks and BF dropped from 14% to 12% while on peps. This is recent results, and first time use.

Last edited:
stack to reduce the cost. There should be no this vs. that. They work differently.

Like one can't "use" peptides and insulin at the same time...you could only do that with GH.

GH pre-workout and before bed and the rest is up to you.

use both and like it,allows lower dose hgh,this allow better quality hgh to be used on my budget.

i really like peptides. Are the results as dramatic as HGH, no....but still very impressive!!!

My current research protocol is to use HGH and peps when blasting but only peps when cruising.

My bloodwork (which is posted on the forum) showed Ergo's pep's nearly doubled my IGF-1 levels on a budget of less than $100/month.

No one is saying they are better than high doses of HGH, if you can afford 10iu's/day you will get better results. I can no longer afford HGH yet I have gotten my body to produce a similar amount of natural HGH based on my IGF levels to 4iu's/day at a price I can afford.

It's not one or the other. Both have there place and for me who will never be a pro I'm content to use peptides and invest the extra money elsewhere.

Uh yes i have tried them all and also sponsors on here still i didnt find any of them to work.

I run 5-10 iu of FDA GH year round with small breaks- it never fails.

I would be very interested to try REAL IGF but prices and doses you need are just out of this world.

Uh yes i have tried them all and also sponsors on here still i didnt find any of them to work.

I run 5-10 iu of FDA GH year round with small breaks- it never fails.

Can I see a pic of you... just curious. Thanks

Well

I call bullshit on a guy who just joined here and has used every sponsor on here in the last 2 weeks? Cmon Morpheus, man up.......what is your name, let me look to see if you ordered from us.

I dont see you have IGF ?. i just say peptides is not for me it
may work for others i was more hoping to get peoples opinion on the subject rather than a sales pitch,

im not here to scam im looking for peoples opinions on the subject thats all i have never said i have ordered with ergo. i said i have used sponsors on here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131