advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why does all HGH seemingly come from China?

frankdux

Registered
I am not knowledgeable on the subject by any means but it seems like all the HGH from our sponsors is manufactured in China. I know it is more accepted in some South American countries and other places in the world. So why does it all come from China?

Because just about everything Americans consume/import comes from China. It's cheaper to produce everything there compared to here. Didn't you learn this in business class in college?

Because just about everything Americans consume/import comes from China. It's cheaper to produce everything there compared to here. Didn't you learn this in business class in college?

I'm not familiar with the manufacturing process of hgh vs other peptides, but it seems we can manufacture a lot of peptides here cheaply enough. Which indicates the fact that hgh is a scheduled drug is the delimiting factor.

I'm not familiar with the manufacturing process of hgh vs other peptides, but it seems we can manufacture a lot of peptides here cheaply enough. Which indicates the fact that hgh is a scheduled drug is the delimiting factor.

I don't think that hgh being a controlled substance has anything to do with a lot of it being made and exported from China. We still have pharmaceutical companies here that manufacture hgh here from Lilly, Phizer, etc.

Everything comes from china Raws hgh etc I'd say 99% of shit we inject us china based

Everyone here is wrong!!! It's because it requires very tiny hands to fill and crimp all those tiny bottles!! :D

Hey hey now, I'm asian and I find that OFFENSIVE!!! Naw, I'm just fucking with you. Our small hands are great for getting stuck utensils out of garbage disposals. ;):p

Hey hey now, I'm asian and I find that OFFENSIVE!!! Naw, I'm just fucking with you. Our small hands are great for getting stuck utensils out of garbage disposals. ;):p

lol.

Yeah we manufacture it here too (obviously) but it is tightly controlled and requires a script to get your hands on it. However, it's not as tightly controlled in other countries and yet we still get it all from China.

lol.

Yeah we manufacture it here too (obviously) but it is tightly controlled and requires a script to get your hands on it. However, it's not as tightly controlled in other countries and yet we still get it all from China.

I go to my endo for hrt and I get a script for hgh everytime I see him. Chinese hgh is way more affordable than American pharm grade hgh that's for damn sure which is why most of it is produced there.

If nothing else, I would think Cipla or another such company would manufacture the stuff.

Titus, is hgh anymore difficult to make then say igf, ghrp or another peptide?

Why does all GH come from China......it doesn't. But like you said you are not knowledgeable on it.

Google:

TevTropin
Humatrope
Saizen
Serostim
Omnitrope
Norditropin

:lightbulb:

Last edited:
Why does all GH come from China......it doesn't. But like you said you are not knowledgeable on it.

Google:

TevTropin
Humatrope
Saizen
Serostim
Omnitrope
Norditropin

:lightbulb:

You missed the key words "from our sponsors". Yes Merck, Lilly, Pfizer, etc all come from countries with tightly controlled pharmaceutical industries.

You are Asian?? Nice me too.... hahaha.... And that is why China keeps dominating in the Olympics! Cheap and quality GH that are produced in their country.

You are Asian?? Nice me too.... hahaha.... And that is why China keeps dominating in the Olympics! Cheap and quality GH that are produced in their country.

Amen to that. They definitely have "home field" advantage, haha. ;)

Actually HGH fules cancer like you wouldnt believe.

That's only if you have a malignant tumor to begin with. We all have cancer cells in our bodies that grow and die(not enough to cause cancer) constantly so that if what you were saying is true and it's not, we would all die from cancer from using hgh from the get go. You have to have over a certain amount of cancer cells in your body to start growing malignant tumors.

Federally from how I understand hgh is illegal if you distribute it or possess with intent to distribute it. How much hgh you have to have before they say it is intent to distribute I couldn't find. Anyone? After that it is up to the state, I'm in CA and see nothing making it illegal in the health & safety codes. Any input to any of this would be greatly appreciated.

I wonder with all these HGH being made in China if the quality of their HGH can stack up to any of the Pharma grade US made HGH? I'm a newbie to HGH and while I do know that Rips and others are quality Chinese HGH, I still wonder how it stacks up...

Also, kind of off topic but where are the Mexi blacktops produced? China?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear