over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do peptides stimulate lh or testosterone

ufcguy

Registered
hey guys ive been off aas for about three weeks. ive gone onto peptides for the last two weeks doing ghrp 2, cjc dac and mod grf x3 a day etc
ud think my sex drive would be terrible and not getting wood in the morning etc...but its weird im getting a freaking hard on every morning. and im not a spring chicken lol. im 34. and its not something that happened every day before. just wondering if this could be doing it? im not on pct yet...im about to start but it just strikes me funny.

hey guys ive been off aas for about three weeks. ive gone onto peptides for the last two weeks doing ghrp 2, cjc dac and mod grf x3 a day etc
ud think my sex drive would be terrible and not getting wood in the morning etc...but its weird im getting a freaking hard on every morning. and im not a spring chicken lol. im 34. and its not something that happened every day before. just wondering if this could be doing it? im not on pct yet...im about to start but it just strikes me funny.

I'm sure you just have enough test in your system to keep you feeling that way. Peptides are great to research off cycle to help keeping what you've gained. Nothing I've read on peptides said they have anything to do with testosterone. Hopefully you'll keep feeling this way during and after pct. I'm so glad no more pcts for me:D

ya im kind of shocked. i know alot of people stay on. i just dont have the balls to stay on for life. i feel like its better to give my body a break and come back on. i feel like i can hold my gains with peptides and then introduce new compounds to my system and get better results than continuously staying on shit for years and years. i mean the laws of diminishing returns seem to apply dont u think? u either up your dose or something to keep getting bigger. but im wondering now if i can introduce peps. keep my body going and then when i go back itll be fresh again and ill be able to push through my current level easier. its all theory...and i guess trying it is the only way ill find out. im trying to really lower all my doses on aas and do as little as possible to see changes.
im not a pro or do i want to be so its really just seeing myself and making the changes to reach my own goals. i dont want to end up with a ton of health issues later in life so im trying to be conservative. ive never gone over 750mg of test ever and probably never will. last test cycle was 250mg with nandrlone no base500mg and tbol. 40mg. i looked great and felt good. i may do masteron tren and test for my next one. not sure what im gonna do yet but im gonna try and keep it simple without over kill and add in igf lr3 and peps or gh

i just posted on ur thread. im convinced it works. i dont feel down or depressed or tired or low sex drive. im convinced this shit works. in fact last time i did this i test my normal testosterone 983 after pct. im 34 yrs old. and i didnt piece it together....i did peptides that time as well and some gh. i think we have unlocked something here. and ur right my testicles are not small like they would be normally.

Since starting my Peptide log, I have a chubber going at least on wake...lol sometimes randomly mid day.....woo freakn hoo. Peptides raise more than just GH....lmfao

i just posted on ur thread. im convinced it works. i dont feel down or depressed or tired or low sex drive. im convinced this shit works. in fact last time i did this i test my normal testosterone 983 after pct. im 34 yrs old. and i didnt piece it together....i did peptides that time as well and some gh. i think we have unlocked something here. and ur right my testicles are not small like they would be normally.

Same here and I just recently started to notice this, they arent as atrophied as they normally would be on a cycle. Its nice, lol.

I've been blasting and cruising for about 2 years and my nuts were pretty small. Since starting peps a few months ago, and since then they have been steadily plumping up. Its gotta be doing something.

to the OP

what esters were you on? was it something like enan/cyp i.e. long ester that is still in your system?

Peptides made my buddy horny as hell and he hadn't taken gear in years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws