over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quickest way to heal after surgery?

Dicksneeze

Registered
Hey ya'll,

I have to have surgery before they will let me deploy. I'll have about 20 days to heal. I'm going to be having my right foot scoped and my talonavicular capsule debrided. I rolled my ankle about a year ago and I literally rolled it over onto the dorsal side of my foot. Never tore anything but I did tear the little capsule between the two bones (which is a miracle considering the top of my foot touched the ground) and I need to get it fixed and fixed in a hurry.

I need the most effective and quickest regimen for healing after surgery. Peps, dosing, IM or SQ, and what times.

Thanks ya'll.

Igf-lr3 and hgh bro. You will heal quick. For the lr3 you will need to site inject and it will be tricky. For the gh, pin it IM and let it do it's thing as igf is converted in the liver and will be transported to the effected area via blood vessels, veins, etc.

I like what jm425 said and would also like to add: TB500

Which HGH? I have plenty of LR3.
What dosing regimen for HGH and TB500?

4-5ius ED for the gh. Which gh you want to run is up to you. My suggestion would be either rips or hyges.

TB and GH its crazy

Igf-lr3 and hgh bro. You will heal quick. For the lr3 you will need to site inject and it will be tricky. For the gh, pin it IM and let it do it's thing as igf is converted in the liver and will be transported to the effected area via blood vessels, veins, etc.

No need to site inject, lr-3 is systemic.

No need to site inject, lr-3 is systemic.

Works better through site injection IMO. I've strained my pec twice and the second time I used lr3 right into the affected area as advised by Osiris. It seemed to heal faster that way although it's just personal experience and could be called broscience.

Along with the advice already given, reduce AI dose slightly and let E2 rise a bit. Estrogen can aid in recovery. You certainly don't want it super low during post op recovery.

for the TB both times my injuries were acute I was at 6mgs a week until I felt they were well on the way of being healed...then back to my maint of 2mgs a week. Body weight 275

you can also do slin with high dose vitamin c and other nutrients of your choice.

I have surgery this week and was going to up my gh to 10iu/day and igf to 100mcg until fully recovered. I have heard good things on this protocol and have buddies who have healed quickly using these.

2005 I shattered my leg in a motorcycle accident. Couldn't walk for 9mos without a cane or crutches. My dr. advised that I may need another surgery that I wasn't healing fast enough etc.. No way was I enduring that again.
anyhow, I did research on HGH and convinced him to give a script...Phizer genetropin (pen). Phizer sent a rep to visit me and she helped me get in the bridge program...free hgh delivered monthly in dry ice to my door! Wish I had that now.
Six weeks later I was walking and with in a year running if I needed too. I fully credit HGH for healing me!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws