over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before- and Intra-Tren-A Bloodwork

GreenEarth

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,

I was asked to post this on the main forum, so here it is.

Have been on a cycle of tren-a 50mg daily and test-e 15mg daily (350 and 105 weekly, respectively). I like to keep an eye on my bloods, so I got tests done beforehand, and now just got some done right in the middle.

Before:

fp6y6e.jpg

2my9t3a.jpg

2jfg19u.jpg

There were some changes (good changes) made to my diet when I started my cycle. One of the big ones was a lot less red meat and a lot more chicken and protein powder, which I think is part of the reason for my kidney values actually improving on tren. Liver values are worse but still not out of range. The big one I dislike is cholesterol...jeez, tren really wreaked havoc on my cholesterol:

2f0ay69.jpg

2z9ip8l.jpg

As always, I am open to suggestions. I was really enjoying the effects of tren, and was considering bumping to 75mg daily for a 4 week period, then starting my PCT. Only thing really worrying me is cholesterol.

Also, since I'm only taking 15mg of test a day, I've been taking 6mg of pharm-grade aromasin daily with a fat-containing meal. I'm guessing my whacky estrogen is just due to the tren messing with the bloods, but if anyone has anything to say in regards to that, again, it is appreciated.

Also, the irony doesn't escape me that my natural test levels were higher than when I'm actually pinning test-e lol.

Thanks,
Michael

nice. do you do cardio and eat avocados? they can help with hdl but the best thing to do if you are concerned is just drop the tren for a while.

I would say you were significantly dehydrated on your first set of labs compared to your second set. If you look at your Albumin and Hemoglobin, secondary to your creatinine and Bun. As Albumin rises above 4.6, generally, yet not always,dehydration is considered a primary cause. This directly will raise hemoglobin. As your aware Protein intake and pervious training artificially raise Creatinine/Bun values.

Aside from your skewed E2, your ALK Phos may be from one or several deficiencies and or under active thyroid signalling. Which may be a cause and effect of a nutritional deficiency?

You know the cause of the lipid abnormalities. :eek:

yeah looks right on track for where you're headed with the drug regimen.

I agree with Stewie it looks like the first lab was done when you were REALLY dehydrated.

Were you clean or natural when you took the "before" tests? Your test levels and LH were very good.

Classic Tren side effects: Night sweats, aggression, HTN, cholesterol.

Besides your cholesterol everything else looks good.

Were you clean or natural when you took the "before" tests? Your test levels and LH were very good.

I was not on any anobolic substances (besides food:D) for the before tests. I had run a cycle of test enanthate @ 500mg weekly for 10 week, but had finished the pct for it a good 6 months before taking the before tests. I just assumed I somehow had better-than-normal recovery.

Thanks for the replies gentlemen, I always appreciate the expertise.

Looks like kidney function dropped 6 points 8 more to be under chart min.

It's real hard to get creatinine under "normal" levels if you are lifting heavy. Is it just me or what :confused: on the E levels?

how long have you been running before getting second set of labs?

Drop the aromasin and see what the test looks like.

How many weeks were you into the cycle/tren when the second labs were taken?

I was in the middle of my 6th week when the second bloods were taken, gents.

I have said it over and over again that i am not a fan of aromasin and not sure why anyone would use it when you have exemestane. Aromasin by itself will fuck up your lipids. Exemestane is lipid neutral. There are many great sources of exemestane and with your dosage of test 12.5mg monday wed and friday will reduce that estradiol level. The idea of tren falsely raising E2 levels is blown out of proportion here. People are blaming (not you) under dosed or bunk AIs for E2 being higher. There are some small labs that use a Roche reagent for testing E2 and tren can cause it by LabCorp and Qwest do not use it and i have not seen a patient in my practice to have falsely elevated E2 cause of tren.

I have said it over and over again that i am not a fan of aromasin and not sure why anyone would use it when you have exemestane. Aromasin by itself will fuck up your lipids. Exemestane is lipid neutral. There are many great sources of exemestane and with your dosage of test 12.5mg monday wed and friday will reduce that estradiol level. The idea of tren falsely raising E2 levels is blown out of proportion here. People are blaming (not you) under dosed or bunk AIs for E2 being higher. There are some small labs that use a Roche reagent for testing E2 and tren can cause it by LabCorp and Qwest do not use it and i have not seen a patient in my practice to have falsely elevated E2 cause of tren.

Arimidex -->Anastrozole

Aromasin--> Exemestane

I know what you meant and agree.:)

Last edited:
Pterostilbene... ppar alpha agonist, effective equal to or better than ciprofibrate, fenofibrate at equivalent dosing to lowering total chol, ldl, triglycerides, increasing hdl, but without the negative effect on liver, and kidney function seen with the fibrates up to 250mg/day...

Also has shown some crossover ppar gamma activity as well, and has the similar effects of other fibrate/ppar alpha agonists such as fenofibrate at downregulating myostatin and the E3 ubiquitin ligases MuRF-1 MAFbx(atrogen-1), i.e negative growth promoters counter to the primary pathway of myogenesis the igf-1/ akt/ mTOR pathway responsible for muscle growth...

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Arimidex -->Anastrozole

Aromasin--> Exemestane

I know what you meant and agree.:)

Arimidex not changing lipid values (10 WEEK study):
**broken link removed**
All subjects had blood counts, urinalysis, and liver profiles performed routinely during these studies, and low and high density lipoprotein concentrations were measured. There were no changes in any of these parameters during the 10-week experiments and no reported side-effects.

Aromasin causing significant lipid value changes, especially at 50mg (only 10 DAYS):
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

20 point increase in LDL after only 10 days!!!

Last edited:
Arimidex not changing lipid values (10 WEEK study):
**broken link removed**

Aromasin causing significant lipid value changes, especially at 50mg (only 10 DAYS):
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

20 point increase in LDL after only 10 days!!!

Nice, goes against the grain of internet splewage we've grown to accept as a whole.

I do believe lipid abnormalities (altering <>) from Aromatase inhibitors act independently, individually rather as a result of idiosyncratic reaction to a metabolite of the medication rather than its antiestrogenic effects on cholestatic or hepatocellular pattern of enzyme elevations. Therefore negatively effecting one's lipid profile, as well affecting the particle size of Apo-B and Lp(a). As where this same AI (which ever that may be), may not alter Chol of someone else.

Interesting studies nevertheless, thanks.

Pterostilbene... ppar alpha agonist, effective equal to or better than ciprofibrate, fenofibrate at equivalent dosing to lowering total chol, ldl, triglycerides, increasing hdl, but without the negative effect on liver, and kidney function seen with the fibrates up to 250mg/day...

Also has shown some crossover ppar gamma activity as well, and has the similar effects of other fibrate/ppar alpha agonists such as fenofibrate at downregulating myostatin and the E3 ubiquitin ligases MuRF-1 MAFbx(atrogen-1), i.e negative growth promoters counter to the primary pathway of myogenesis the igf-1/ akt/ mTOR pathway responsible for muscle growth...

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Interesting, do you have any literature on this? Thanks:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear