over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New blood work

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
All in all I'm pretty satisfied. My hdl is still low but nowhere near as bad as it was last set of labs. I didn't do any of my trt shots for 8 days leading up to test, my test levels are low lol, but in range. Didn't want any red flags for higher than normal levels so looks like it worked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 242

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 236

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 232

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 229
286 total test, OUCH! Can I get you a tissue for when your done watching the oprah network? ;) If you are truly only taking a TRT dose, you should be within range, maybe slightly above, no need to stop taking it 8 days prior, IMO. I would stick with normal dose next time to see where you are actually cruising at and how accurately dosed your stuff is. Otherwise looks good.

I get HRT paid thur my insurance so I don,t take any 1 week prior and get about the same levels you posted.

Even if you stopped 8 days before, I cannot believe your Test is that low. What is your normal dose per week? I am also curious if you are on Pharm grade or UGL for your TRT.

286 total test, OUCH! Can I get you a tissue for when your done watching the oprah network? ;) If you are truly only taking a TRT dose, you should be within range, maybe slightly above, no need to stop taking it 8 days prior, IMO. I would stick with normal dose next time to see where you are actually cruising at and how accurately dosed your stuff is. Otherwise looks good.
lol yea seems low, but ill stay on my normal dosing schedule next time for sure. last time i was on 125mg a week and levels were... total t-726 and free t- 275.9. doc was bitching and said need to drop all PED's...so i dropped cruise down, then didnt pin for a week prior and...whalla. so id say right about 100mg weekly is my sweet spot
I get HRT paid thur my insurance so I don,t take any 1 week prior and get about the same levels you posted.
good to hear ;)
Even if you stopped 8 days before, I cannot believe your Test is that low. What is your normal dose per week? I am also curious if you are on Pharm grade or UGL for your TRT.

75mg weekly prior to this, been cruising past few months. UGL test, not sure if i can say who?(they are a sponsor here)

Last edited:
I was planning on starting a blast, do my labs seem good to go for that? I think so but I wanted some more experienced opinions. Thanks fellas!

Do you drink quite a bit of water and piss a lot?

Your TSH is still a little on the high side. The TSH that was pulled on you is outdated. The relatively new TSH guidelines are 0.3-3.0 mIU/L . Also a recent meta analysis (several year follow up) states that a TSH within the upper reference range is positively and strongly associated with the risk of future hypothyroidism. This also is associated with the future event of hyperthyroidism in the lower reference range. I believe we've discussed this before. Something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
Yea id say a gallon average a day... Give or take. Seem to piss quite a bit too yes

Yea id say a gallon average a day... Give or take. Seem to piss quite a bit too yes

Your sodium levels are on the low side, don't be afraid of using Iodized salt. To many people cut salt out of their diets. Do not confuse iodized salt with sodium. If you're sweating a lot and drinking a substantial amount of water and pissing a lot, be sure to increase your sodium intake, preferably with the use of iodized salt. It may benefit you in more ways than regaining ideal sodium levels. Thyroid, cognitive function, ect.

Last edited:
Everything Stewie said. Get some iodine and look up thyroid supporting foods. Calcium is good but upper limits so dont try adding D3 or calcium sups.

also increase your good fats you should be able to improve your Lipids even more.

1/3-1/2 cup almonds, 1 avocado, 3tbls coconutoil
and 10g fishoil when you cruise don't use an AI use novla 10mg day

Your sodium levels are on the low side, don't be afraid of using Iodized salt. To many people cut salt out of their diets. Do not confuse iodized salt with sodium. If you're sweating a lot and drinking a substantial amount of water and pissing a lot, be sure to increase your sodium intake, preferably with the use of iodized salt. It may benefit you in more ways than regaining ideal sodium levels. Thyroid, cognitive function, ect.
yea i hardly ever use salt, i will start. they are in range however, what is a good range....low 140's perhaps?
Everything Stewie said. Get some iodine and look up thyroid supporting foods. Calcium is good but upper limits so dont try adding D3 or calcium sups.

also increase your good fats you should be able to improve your Lipids even more.

1/3-1/2 cup almonds, 1 avocado, 3tbls coconutoil
and 10g fishoil when you cruise don't use an AI use novla 10mg day
yea i noticed calcium is high, any worries here?

Last edited:
my BUN is high too, i guess i need to cut back on protein? i shoot for 40-50g a meal...

yea i hardly ever use salt, i will start. they are in range however, what is a good range....low 140's perhaps?

yea i noticed calcium is high, any worries here?

High normal. You drink a lot of shakes? Dairy,Spinach? Your fine now
just dont do anything that can cause calcium expression. ..gear makes it worse.

High normal. You drink a lot of shakes? Dairy,Spinach? Your fine now
just dont do anything that can cause calcium expression. ..gear makes it worse.

Yea usually 3 shakes a day I'd say. Don't know if that's considered a lot tho lol. So you wouldn't recommend a blast then with my calcium levels :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131