over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to deal with post contest bloat?

beans

Registered
I'm having an issue with this right now. weighed in on Thursday at 165. woke up today (monday) at 181. It's pretty irritating since my stomach is so bloated that I can barely tie my shoes. I ate a medium pizza between saturday and sunday. along with a scoop of ice cream and a few donuts. I still ate my regular meals too. That isn't too much for me usually but could the combo of been a horrible plan? Considering the gluten, dairy, and sugar? If so, I know not to touch that post contest again. Anyways what's a good way to help with it. I was thinking of continuing cardio, doubling my water intake, and taking some dandelion root and eating asparagus with my meals.

Did you take any diuretics?

Id suggest keep on the cardio and keep things the same as they were the last few weeks before the contest, slowly introduce more carbs back in.

Thats a pretty big rebound, it should subside by the end of the week hopefully.

Also drinking tons of water can bloat you too so stick to the regular amount you are accustomed to.

Hey man dont sweat it you've just gained water weight, as long as you keep some cardio in and at least half of what you were doing supps wise etc i think you should be fine, if you go from doing all that cardio etc taking the last few weeks supps to nothing and eating shit, you cant really expect anything else. Just throw some cardio in there get ya supps down ya whilst slowly tapering off them and enjoy the time off :)

I did use aldactone. I'm going back to my diet that I was on 3 or so weeks out. until this subsides. I just know this much of a rebound isn't good for me whatsoever. I'll keep to the same amount of water. Thanks guys.

Taper down the aldactone, that should help with the rebound. Also don't binge the carbs, hold off a bit for a few days.

I'm going through this too; so I got back to the gym n found that caffeine helped.. eating in moderation, spreading your meals until you're hungry again to eat and just sipping on water helped as wellI'm still bloated but it will go away eventually .. I gained 12 lbs since April. 13...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's happened to me really bad once like took me a month to rebound and I would get bloated like that on any carb. I was scared went to the dr they thought my kidneys were shutting down. I was eating 1400 cals 2 hours a day cardio with gear. Needless to say my coach had no idea what he was doing

I got sick one time after a contest and didn't gain a lb for 2 weeks, then went into the hospital and received fluids and literally blew up 30 lbs. I looked like a blowfish.

30lbs? holy shit. I couldn't even imagine. That's an insane amount of water...honestly I'm not that concerned. Just don't like pain in the ass it is to do things I was doing. Like putting on my shoes...I went back to my prep diet to a week out where I was eating more food. and It's coming off. I think In a week or 2 I'll be back to normal

30lbs? holy shit. I couldn't even imagine. That's an insane amount of water...honestly I'm not that concerned. Just don't like pain in the ass it is to do things I was doing. Like putting on my shoes...I went back to my prep diet to a week out where I was eating more food. and It's coming off. I think In a week or 2 I'll be back to normal

Wont take you long.

I got sick one time after a contest and didn't gain a lb for 2 weeks, then went into the hospital and received fluids and literally blew up 30 lbs. I looked like a blowfish.

Is this secret code for your night time iv that gave you that 300Lb freaky body?
All the freaks do this right? :D

I went from 198 sat am to 224 sun night back down to 207 this am went right back on diet monday but added in 100 grams of carbs per day yesterday day without carbs was 212 yesterday one day without the carbs put me down to 207...Funny how body reacts to things....I only doing 30min am cardio to keep things moving.

Posted from the Professional Muscle App!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws