over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5-HTP: My cure for Trensomnia

heavydeadlifts

Registered
So I have always suffered from horrible trensomnia, would wake up every hour, got maybe 4hrs of sleep at night, this was all with like 10mg melatonin and 100mg of Benadryl, it sucked

I remember listening to a blue collar radio podcast and John Meadows was talking about how he used 5-HTP during contest prep for better sleep, I also started to read up on the pharmacokinetics of Tren and heard the theory that it depletes your Serotonin stores. So I bought some 5-HTP (it converts to serotonin and melatonin)

300mg an hour before bed and you sleep like a baby and are groggy for half of the next day

200mg before bed and I sleep like a baby and then wake up feeling great

Try it guys....you're welcome[emoji106]

I've said this a few times. So has John. 200mg before bed is great for sleep...calmness/tranquility prior to sleep...and dreams during sleep. Some people need to start first at 100....and some take 100mg 3x a day to promote calmness.

I believe most people recommend it to be cycled. Sometimes I combine it with ZMA.

5HTP gives me insomnia. So does St. John's wort, kava kava, dyphenhydromene, dxm, and melatonin. Only low dose pramipexole(.1mg-.2mg) works for my body.

I have personally found through a experiment which happened by accident. I had been on melatonin 6 mg , 5-HTP 100 mg AND ZMA 3 tabs all taken as my an hour or so before bed and I use to fall sleep as soon as I hit the bed no issues . I train at night and always finish training 11 to 11:30 pm and cos of pre workout caffeine and other stimulant I use to have trouble sleeping. This stack worked wonders and gave me quality sleep no issues. Guess what melatonin ran out and I took the rest zma and 5 htp and had screwd up few nights . no sleep till like 5-6 am . hardly got 2-3 hours max 4 on one day. I always have carbs at night white rice which helps with serotonin levels and sleep etc but nothing worked seemed like melatonin was the heavy hitter and most imp player. I ended up stuffing more carbs like 4-5 am just to make me fall asleep and this was after I had doubled 5 htp dose to 200 mg as I had run of of melatonin thinking it might compensate a little . nothing. No effect . totally screwed up 4 nights. Lesson learned. Melatonin arrived in the post and back to 6 mg 2 caps now brand and back to normal sleep . hit the pillow and boom gone ! So I am going to pass on 5 htp for now and stick to the one which delivers atleast for me. Just my personal exp brothers. I may still take it in future. I know plenty of science I have read which says it works and so does John and knight says the same and their word means a lot to me but this unfortunate incident with 4 odd days of mess made me rethink 5-htp effect on me . I have actually interestingly finished 5-htp , took last tab last night so will see what happens from tonight. If I am sleeping fine that means 5-htp may not be required for me personally. regards D

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

You should experiment and take zma out as well and see if just 6mg melatonin is your key.

I guess everyone is different, but like I said, I was taking 10mg melatonin with 100mg Benadryl or 100mg doxylamine hcl or 100mg hydroxyzine and I was still waking up every other hour and having horrible sleep on tren

With the simple addition of 200mg 5-HTP I slept like a baby the first night I took it

If you are having horrible sleep issues on tren I would atleast try it and see what happens, it's like a miracle for me

Stay on tren long enough and the trensomnia goes anyway. I'm sleeping like a baby on 100mg tren a ed. The first few weeks are rough

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

100mg zinc, 250mg magnesium before bed... great sleep but when I wake up, I'm groggy

Guess everyone really is different.

GABA works well for me. And like Sammy said, the longer you're on it, the less of an issue it becomes.

I've been on for almost six months. Took a few weeks off in June and started really low when I got back on.

I sleep fine now without sleep aides.

Guess everyone really is different.

GABA works well for me. And like Sammy said, the longer you're on it, the less of an issue it becomes.

I've been on for almost six months. Took a few weeks off in June and started really low when I got back on.

I sleep fine now without sleep aides.

GABA as in Phenibut?

So I have always suffered from horrible trensomnia, would wake up every hour, got maybe 4hrs of sleep at night, this was all with like 10mg melatonin and 100mg of Benadryl, it sucked

I remember listening to a blue collar radio podcast and John Meadows was talking about how he used 5-HTP during contest prep for better sleep, I also started to read up on the pharmacokinetics of Tren and heard the theory that it depletes your Serotonin stores. So I bought some 5-HTP (it converts to serotonin and melatonin)

300mg an hour before bed and you sleep like a baby and are groggy for half of the next day

200mg before bed and I sleep like a baby and then wake up feeling great

Try it guys....you're welcome[emoji106]

Thanks bro. Will try. Been looking for something for my TrenSomnia...Benadryl is the worst, totally zaps your energy next day...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131