over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going Half-Natty after AAS use?

Calpoly

Registered
Im considering stopping all AAS use, because I just cant take the 3-4month crash afterwards, where I end up loosing 85% of my gains.

What do y'all think of the idea of just using GH + Slin for the remainder of my bodybuilding career? If I'm responsible, do you think continuous gains are possible with natty levels of ~500ng/dl ? I love the idea of making slow and steady gains, if it means I'm not yo-yo'ing back and forth.

I'm well off with regards to finances, so that's no issue.

Why not cruise?

Im considering stopping all AAS use, because I just cant take the 3-4month crash afterwards, where I end up loosing 85% of my gains.

What do y'all think of the idea of just using GH + Slin for the remainder of my bodybuilding career? If I'm responsible, do you think continuous gains are possible with natty levels of ~500ng/dl ? I love the idea of making slow and steady gains, if it means I'm not yo-yo'ing back and forth.

I'm well off with regards to finances, so that's no issue.

You are doing something seriously wrong, if you lose that much.

Why not cruise?

:yeahthat:

You can run 150-200mg/wk of test and should be able to keep a majority of your gains from a previous blast. Adding slin into the mix won't hurt the cause either, but not really necessary.

I hear what you are saying. I come off 100% every year, in fact i was off for 5 years and just cycled lightly the last 2 summers. Im not sure how much you lose but its significant. Maybe not 85% but its hard to gauge because you are also not as lean and vascular.

I try to run IGF or GH to keep gains, but it wont keep all of it. GH and Slin might make the difference, and i am going to try that this year myself. I have run them before but only once when I was off AAS and it kept my size during that time.

Im at the tail end of my PCT, and once i feel like my hormones have leveled out im going to start some slin, also waiting on some GH to come in.

Good luck sounds like we have a similar approach

Hands down I can say it won't work well. You will lose too much. GH is nothing w/ out a little aas. Dunno much about slin because I won't ever touch that stuff.

If you wanna keep the gains and continue to make slow steady progress you'll have to stay on aas imo. Low test at the very least. It is what it is...

I would love to cruise on a TRT dose....but I'm only 25 it would be a big decision to start cruising at that age...

Dude if your losing 85% of hmgains your a pussy.. you either don't train hard, eat like a girl or weak minded.. I was 265 on aas and went to 325 without em. If you don't train hard you don't need to be juicing to begin with.. maybe you should take time off, train hard figure everything out (diet,training, supplements) then run a cycle but don't run some stupid huge cycle.. do like 500test 500deca and stick with everything after cycle.. iv never lost any size after a cycle only strength

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Dude if your losing 85% of hmgains your a pussy.. you either don't train hard, eat like a girl or weak minded.. I was 265 on aas and went to 325 without em. If you don't train hard you don't need to be juicing to begin with.. maybe you should take time off, train hard figure everything out (diet,training, supplements) then run a cycle but don't run some stupid huge cycle.. do like 500test 500deca and stick with everything after cycle.. iv never lost any size after a cycle only strength

If you have never lost any size after a cycle you are in the minority, but that is a damn good minority to be in !!! Congrats !!! You definitely are bigger than the average person and have above average genetics just based on the limited stats you mentioned.

Like i said in my earlier post, i lose a decent amount, but i dont think its near 85%. The small cycle you mentioned is about what i run, and only for 3 months so when you consider being off for 9 loss is inevitable. But like i said, its hard to tell, i dont really lose weight i lose pump and vascularity and i gain a little fat.

Pumped up, how long did you come off for when you lost nothing? If its 2 months then thats understandable. Im sure if you are an Uncle Z sponsored athlete you are not taking 9 month breaks and that might explain why you lose less than most.

Calpoly, dont cruise. That is everyone on heres answer to everything, Just stay on !!! But its not practical for everyone. If BB isnt paying your bills dont take the plunge !!!

You are doing something seriously wrong, if you lose that much.

These two replies are the jist of it, whatever your doing minus gear is seriously flawed, you should be able to make gains off gear, just slower and harder to do, but losing 85% thats just a total collapse.

These two replies are the jist of it, whatever your doing minus gear is seriously flawed, you should be able to make gains off gear, just slower and harder to do, but losing 85% thats just a total collapse.

Maybe he doesnt PCT? If you take long breaks you should, i always do. I dont start losing anything until PCT is over. Like i said i dont lose weight, so maybe most would consider that not losing anything. But damn, when i look in the mirror i look like i lost a good amount !!

If you have never lost any size after a cycle you are in the minority, but that is a damn good minority to be in !!! Congrats !!! You definitely are bigger than the average person and have above average genetics just based on the limited stats you mentioned.

Like i said in my earlier post, i lose a decent amount, but i dont think its near 85%. The small cycle you mentioned is about what i run, and only for 3 months so when you consider being off for 9 loss is inevitable. But like i said, its hard to tell, i dont really lose weight i lose pump and vascularity and i gain a little fat.

Pumped up, how long did you come off for when you lost nothing? If its 2 months then thats understandable. Im sure if you are an Uncle Z sponsored athlete you are not taking 9 month breaks and that might explain why you lose less than most.

Calpoly, dont cruise. That is everyone on heres answer to everything, Just stay on !!! But its not practical for everyone. If BB isnt paying your bills dont take the plunge !!!

Dude I've been off for 3years... man the thing is you probably are just losing that "ON" feeling.. I don't even remember what its like to be on bro. The most important part of your cycle is the off period.. what you do when your off will decide how well things go.. as soon as you come off you have to train harder than you did when you were on you have to force yourself.. if you do this you wont lose any size maybe just strength if anything

Dude I've been off for 3years... man the thing is you probably are just losing that "ON" feeling.. I don't even remember what its like to be on bro. The most important part of your cycle is the off period.. what you do when your off will decide how well things go.. as soon as you come off you have to train harder than you did when you were on you have to force yourself.. if you do this you wont lose any size maybe just strength if anything

You know i think you are right bro. After i posted earlier i thought about it and it probably is mostly the feel. My weight stays the same, i just lose some pump and i add some fat to my midsection during the winter. I definitely train harder off, its like a mental thing you just know you have to.

I must not fluctuate as much as i think. Last year when i was living with my ex who had her pro card in bikini (so she knew a thing or 2 about training) she had no idea i was on AAS. During the winter i was like i look like shit i lost so much, and she was like you look the same you just dont have abs. I think you just lose that "ON LOOK" and your not as sharp, but the scale dont lie and my strength only goes down slightly.

Good shit on being off for 3 years, i took a 5 year break once and i felt great.

Not used any thing for close to 4 years.
Yeah I dropped size at first (I would estimate a total of 15lb of true tissue not including fluff aka glycogen and so on) but now I am competing again and still winning.
I feel great am healthy and really enjoy bodybuilding.
Plus in my case severe injury (spine breaking) prevented me holding more AND for the first couple of years I on purpose dropped size by fasting and so on.
In your case you probably could hold a lot more if you did it all correctly.

Great decision in my books.

I didn't use ANYTHING for over 10 years and hell only trained maybe a TOTAL of one month in that time frame and I didn't lose anywhere near close to 85% in over a decade!! Something ain't right man

Marvin, that's good to hear, brother. I want to do max 2 cycles a year, ever. Its good to hear you don't always shrivel up to nothing without aas. Train hard and eat right and enough, and that 85% number is just plain fallacy.

Why is everyone jumping on him because he said he lost 85%? I think people have different perspectives on this. Maybe he is a little over exaggerating the percentage, but people lose size after a cycle sometimes, i mean come on?

I know its a crazy example, but top level pro's continue to train hard after they retire, but they lose a ton of size. Im not saying they train and eat like they did when they competed, but we know the major factor in the loss of size is the reduction in the drugs.

Another factor is the cycle that you are coming off. If he just did Dbol by itself he would lose a lot after the cycle was over (mostly water)

Why dont we try to help him out? Calpoly this is your thread, did you run a proper PCT? Did your workouts stay intense after you stopped.

Also you said money was no factor. For your next cycle maybe run a low dose of test and a lot of primo. The gains wont be crazy, but you can keep a lot of it.

You know i think you are right bro. After i posted earlier i thought about it and it probably is mostly the feel. My weight stays the same, i just lose some pump and i add some fat to my midsection during the winter. I definitely train harder off, its like a mental thing you just know you have to.

I must not fluctuate as much as i think. Last year when i was living with my ex who had her pro card in bikini (so she knew a thing or 2 about training) she had no idea i was on AAS. During the winter i was like i look like shit i lost so much, and she was like you look the same you just dont have abs. I think you just lose that "ON LOOK" and your not as sharp, but the scale dont lie and my strength only goes down slightly.

Good shit on being off for 3 years, i took a 5 year break once and i felt great.

Yea I feel ya.. my 3yr break will be soon ending

Everybody is different, sounds to me like your naturally Fat and use steroids to get lean. For naturally lean people we use Anabolics for nitrogen retention to add quality muscle and while off lose muscle but remain lean.
Most big fat men are strong from carrying around all that weight on a daily bases, this is why you don't lose your strength. Obviosly you must not gain any either while ON.
Sounds like You need to control your eating.....If your adding 60 lbs..lol while off.
If it was any kind of Quality wieght why would you use steroids at all ????

Everybody is different, sounds to me like your naturally Fat and use steroids to get lean. For naturally lean people we use Anabolics for nitrogen retention to add quality muscle and while off lose muscle but remain lean.
Most big fat men are strong from carrying around all that weight on a daily bases, this is why you don't lose your strength. Obviosly you must not gain any either while ON.
Sounds like You need to control your eating.....If your adding 60 lbs..lol while off.
If it was any kind of Quality wieght why would you use steroids at all ????

See this is the point i was trying to make, thanks for wording it better concreter.

If everyone is keeping all their gains what the hell are we all going on AAS all the time for ?!? You lose something, i dont know how much, but my muscles are less full and my abs are less visible when im off.

Pumped up, after your 3 year break you are gonna get some nice gains. After i was off for 5 years i did 200mg cyp per week from the Dr, along with 1 tube of testim gel per day from the Dr. I added in 50mg of Var and i got nice gains off that super small dose cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131