over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T New York trip

aflo

Registered
Hey all!! Me any the wife are taking a trip to New York in dec. just wondering on things to do there? Clubs, restaurants, attractions..etc?? Also anyone ever stay at the night hotel Times Square? Trying to book I Times Square?? Thanks all!

Rockefeller Center/skating rink and Christmas tree

Empire State Building

Central Park

To name a few...

There are so many attractions in NYC, so it really depends on your interests. One suggestion is, buy a day pass on one of the tour buses and use that to go places instead of paying cab fare. The bus makes stops every mile or two at the most popular streets, attractions, parks etc and allows you to get off and on all day long as much as you want. Plus the tour driver talks to you the entire time so you know which attractions are coming up. Have fun!!

Last edited:
For partying. Focus on the mpd (meat packing district) most of the trendy restaurants clubs and lounges will be in that small area.

Being from here i forget how cool it is for people to visit. You sure you want to stay in Times Square? its a mess over there...

Taking a tour bus would be smart, that way you could see everything. Like Knight said dont miss Rockefeller Center and go to the top of the Empire State Building for sure. Its getting cold so you might want to skip the statue of liberty. Check out the Freedom Tower/Ground Zero/World Trade Center and the memorial and museum, dont want to miss that.

For nightlife Meatpacking is good but the newest mega club is Space NY on 50th St and the West Side Hwy !!! Sick !!!

I agree with grow

I live in Manhattan and I wouldn't suggest staying in times square. It's overpriced and not the greatest area of Manhattan. You can get a better deal at the Avalon hotel 16 east 32nd street which isn't as hectic as Times Square but close to both Times Square and the Empire State building. Also not far from Rockefeller center which is where the tree and skating rink are. If you have any questions feel free to ask via pm. You might want to hit Central Park as well.

Hey all!! Me any the wife are taking a trip to New York in dec. just wondering on things to do there? Clubs, restaurants, attractions..etc?? Also anyone ever stay at the night hotel Times Square? Trying to book I Times Square?? Thanks all!

I stayed there last year (thru a living social deal) great price and you can utilize the NYSC for free as a guest thru the hotel.
Normally I prefer staying near Korea town as its cheaper but the deal couldn't be matched thru living social.

Restaurants are plentiful, try googling around for the type of food you want, I.E. steak, sushi etc.

Times square can be touristy but theres plenty just outside it. I don't club so I don't have any recommendations in that dept. But the hotel concierge can give you that info among attractions that may interest you during your stay regardless of your hotel of choice.

Good luck and enjoy. Its an awesome city with a ton to do see and eat!

You need to come see the tree if you are coming to NYC. I think we are doing it this year.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

You need to come see the tree if you are coming to NYC. I think we are doing it this year.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Exactly. That time of year....of you go to NYC, it's a must.

Being from here i forget how cool it is for people to visit. You sure you want to stay in Times Square? its a mess over there...

Taking a tour bus would be smart, that way you could see everything. Like Knight said dont miss Rockefeller Center and go to the top of the Empire State Building for sure. Its getting cold so you might want to skip the statue of liberty. Check out the Freedom Tower/Ground Zero/World Trade Center and the memorial and museum, dont want to miss that.

For nightlife Meatpacking is good but the newest mega club is Space NY on 50th St and the West Side Hwy !!! Sick !!!

How hard is it to get into New York clubs?
I usually party in Vegas quite a bit, are clubs as
Dufficult to get into at New York as LV?
All great ideas guys!!! For sure gonna do the tree some
Ice skating .. Prolly a Broadway show, thinking lion king?
I do hear mixed reviews about staying in Times Square! Thanks for all the replies!

The Holiday season is the best time to come to the city hands down. NYC is famous for its Christmas Season and decorations... You definitely need to see the tree at Rockefeller Center, hopefully its lit by the time you come.

NYC Clubs are hard to get into if you go to the good ones, and nobody wants to go to the shitty ones. You just cant have a sausage parade when you show up, if its 5 dudes you are getting turned away. Im assuming its just you and your wife so if you dress nice you shouldnt have too much of a problem.

You might want to check out Little Italy, nobody mentioned that. Its very small now as China Town has been growing and the Italian neighborhood is shrinking. But if you want a good Italian Meal there are some great places, just go to Mulberry and Hester that is the center of Little Italy and you can walk around from there. Its in lower Manhattan so maybe pair that with going to the World Trade Center as they are somewhat close.

Just spent 3 nights in Times Square Hyatt and then 2 days a bit on the outskirts...had the time of my life.

My only advice is just walk everywhere you can...if that's you're thing. My friend spent probably 5x the money to do the cliche tourist shit, I just travelled manhattan on foot and had a blast for cheap.

Awesome idea guys!! Any good restaurants you guys recommend? How about good pizza places??

All this talk is making me want to take a New York trip with the fam!

All this talk is making me want to take a New York trip with the fam!

Love NYC, and hope to spend Christmas there! Like someone else mentioned, it's a must to eat in one of the little places in Little Italy for true authentic food. Don't forget to check out Greenwich Village, it's a ecentric side of NYC.

Awesome idea guys!! Any good restaurants you guys recommend? How about good pizza places??
A lot of people will say Lombardis for pizza but it's really just a tourist trap. I think Di Fara in Brooklyn has the best pizza in the city hands down. There's also a place called SEA in Brooklyn that has excellent asian food. My favorite place in the city though is the original Meatball Shop location in LES. The menu is built entirely around meatballs...delicious!

Oh, a great place to stay is at the Millenium Hilton. It's right across from the Freedom Tower and walking distance to a lot of the attractions.

I agree with those who don't recommend staying in Times Square. It's a zoo. Just walking along the sidewalk is stressful. I like to stay in Chelsea, south of there. Check out the Chelsea Savoy at 23rd and 7th. There's also a serious gym near there, Steel Gym.

Go to a Broadway show. Even if you're not a theatre lover , you'll enjoy stuff like Jersey Boys, Wicked, etc. If you're adventurous and don't want to just sit through a show, check out "Sleep no More". It's staged in 90 rooms on 4 floors, and you walk around and explore while the show takes place around and amongst you. It's a trip.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws