over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast/Cruise Question

SemiIntense

Registered
Recently decided to no longer be natty, going with just simple Test E, an AI and HCG....the plan is 3 months at 500mg, 3 months at a TRT dose of 125mg (to possible 200mg, depending on how my blood work looks) with donating blood every 3 months as well.

My question is regarding the switching from TRT dose to 500mg that i'll be doing every 3 months, will that require the same several weeks to "kick in" as it does the first time you go on a long-acting testosterone, or will it be much quicker since it's already in my system?

I ask because I'll be doing photshoot work starting next summer so I'm planning to stay pretty cut-up from around May to end of August and I'm wondering what the optimal time would me to start blasting..... right at the beginning of may, or when I start my cut around March..... I'm thinking May since I'll still be on a TRT dose and by the time I'm reaching the more severe levels of caloric restriction I can blast to get me through most of the summer... ASSUMING that the 500mg will kick in faster than when starting from scratch, if that's not the case than I have to go back to the drawing board.

I guess my big question is how much will I lose while cruising and how fast will I re-gain it when I blast (assuming no oral to kickstart) so I can time everything as best as I can.

it doesn't really "kick in" levels are just building...you will be at an advtange to already be on a small dose. 125mg isn't much your total test values could be 600 or less on that

The ester takes the same amount of time to build to a higher dose whether you're already on it or not.

I guess my big question is how much will I lose while cruising and how fast will I re-gain it when I blast (assuming no oral to kickstart) so I can time everything as best as I can.

you will lose approximately 23.33% (repeating decimal of course) when you come off.

and it will take you approximately 10 minutes to regain it when you blast.

I always cruise with 250 mgs test. I'm done with blasting. I feel my time is up with blasting and cruising but it's how I did it.

I am in my early thirties

Started bodybuilding at 15, for now I plan on blasting and cruising, I'm sure as I get older I'll eventually just settle for a high TRT dose.

My original plan was to cruise on 250 but I was a bit worried about that being too much to cruise on, if my blood work comes out fine I certainly would rather cruise on that than on 125.

I think my question was more along the lines of how most people report it takes 4-6 weeks for the test e. to start taking effect when starting cold so I was curious if that still applies for those who are on year round and not coming on and off with a PCT.

I suppose I could always do a short T-Bol/or prop cycle up front, though I'm really looking to keep it as simple as possible, not a big fan of stacking too many things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131