over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rx Phentermine tablets 37.5 mg

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone used these for appetite suppression? Any feedback, exp good or bad will be much appreciated. Thank u all Bros cheers

My brother used phentermine with great success. He said the appetite suppression was strong and there was a stimulant effect. He lost a lot of weight and regarded it as a miracle drug. However I observed similar side effects in him as amphetamine and it is addictive. You have to taper up and then down. If you are not addictive to stims like coke or meth then its probably ok if done properly.

Ya they work really well for me also normally nothing else does however you will build a tolerance for this usually for most people its after 2weeks an them ether up the dose or taper off..an then repeat...if you don't taper your appetite comes back twice as strong for a day or two I've noticed

Ya they work really well for me also normally nothing else does however you will build a tolerance for this usually for most people its after 2weeks an them ether up the dose or taper off..an then repeat...if you don't taper your appetite comes back twice as strong for a day or two I've noticed

Exactly, taper off then repeat.

Used years and years ago when they were part of the "Phen-fen" weight loss prescription drug fad. The combo seemed to cause valve issues in hearts in some patients.

Phentermine worked very well but was certainly a stimulant as well. Had to remind myself to eat. Worked well.

I was at work and the poster above me was quite succinct! It is basically speed. Appetite was gone. One 37.5 mg a day. I had just as much success with ephedera. I actually lost some muscle with this because I was not on aas

My girl uses them maybe 3 times a week and loves them. Great appettite suppressant and doesn't crack her out like some other things.

Has anyone used these for appetite suppression? Any feedback, exp good or bad will be much appreciated. Thank u all Bros cheers

I have used them in the past. Quite strong appetite suppressant. They tend to over stimulate me but cant deny this item is effective.

My wife used it in the past and worked great for her, went to the Dr. every 4 wks to get a check up and see how she was doing, She would like to try it again but since we moved to a different state there are no Dr's that will write her a script

curious from the guys who have tried it, I know tolerance builds up quickly so people might take time off it or not take it everyday, how do you feel the day after? any crash like feeling? if so how bad?

curious from the guys who have tried it, I know tolerance builds up quickly so people might take time off it or not take it everyday, how do you feel the day after? any crash like feeling? if so how bad?

Very good question mate. Gents please share your thoughts cheers

I built a tolerance to one after about a week and went up to two. Built a tolerance to that after a couple days and decided to drop it and had a massive headache all day. Took another one this morning and headache was gone. So it seems like most stims, there's that awful headache with discontinued use.

I was at work and the poster above me was quite succinct! It is basically speed. Appetite was gone. One 37.5 mg a day. I had just as much success with ephedera. I actually lost some muscle with this because I was not on aas

It's interesting you mention ephedra .

I have run ephedine HCl 8mg kaizen tabs x 3 = 24 mg three times a day . the old eca stack for guess good 8-10 times over the years . cycles lasting from 12-16 to 20 weeks . and I have lost its magic now . I remember the first few times I took it . appetite suppression was insane . I was I was running 10 x cals per pound of bw and I struggled to meet the set Cal's. Cravings was gone. I could just eat exactly I should eat in theory no problem. Dieting was a breeze.

Now for the last 2-3 cycles all I got was a bit of cns stimulation and mental drive before preworkout . nothing zero effect on appetite. Appetite was same with or without it. I ran dyphenylhydramine HCl to refresh the receptors , add NOW GLA few tubs which helps with epedrine ( Some sort or synergistic effect kind remember from top of my head) l tyrosine nothing . still the old magic won't come back . all this was added to last few cycles . half was through a failed run and no effect on appetite I thought I may have really messed receptors so to give break I went off epedrine HCl for LONG LONG time I am talking 4-6 plus months off hoping this would kind of reset and bring the old great appetite suppression back . still nothing . did a small run little while ago again nothing zero effect on appetite. I quit ephedrine for life now ( it will be 4 weeks this sat coming) . I am done with this . even when I didn't take it three times a day I still use to take 24 mg with caffeine preworkout for a boost but I went off it like 2 years ago when I had run out and I realised I was talking it for nothing like I did workout fine and just as much intensity without it with a typical preworkout drink. May be felt for a week which must have been mentally knowing I am not talking so placebo I supose but I adjusted perfectly normal 200 percent fine to train without it.

This sat will be 4 weeks since I made the decision to quit it for life won't touch it again . I know ephedrine stresses kidneys as kidneys have to metabolise it etc so keep trying after a good 3-4 failed attempt with feeling zero appetite suppression in like last 2-3 years is not worth it for putting the extra work on the kidneys so I am done with this . I workout all fine without it. At one point I use to think shit I am running out or if I forgot to take a dose I would think damn I am not at my best today and felt I don't have the edge to kill it today . I now realise how silly I was in thinking like that. But I have listened to my body after trial and error and experimenting and I believe I am doing the right thing and feel very happy about it. I still have loads left but that's not going in my body anymore and I am sure about that . I feel very happy and comfortable with my decision and don't miss it not a single day.

It did make me crash hard after a few days of use and it always makes me become quite irritable and grouchy. I tell most people to just not stay on it too long. You could do a 2 week ON/ 2 week OFF similar to a CLENBUTEROL run.

Any sponsors with legit phen ?. Def wouldn't mind Givin it a try and shed couple lbs.

Can anyone compare it to Adderall? I've taken 30-60mg of extended release a day without much effect on appetite suppression. Wondering if phentermine would be any better

I have used and lady has used, great for suppression, you have to make your self eat. no craivngs at all for high calorie food, I wanted protein drinks and greens and fruit. tons of water it will dry you out in a HURRY. I ordered some in late July still waiting pateintly for my CD's, 1 month its been, I can tell you they are a sponser, you want more infor. PM me and i will give the 411.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear