over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quick dnp question

spartan995

Banned
Hey, I'm currently running 500mg, I was going to bump it up to 750mg. How soon would I notice the effects (primarily fat burning) from it? I have 5 days left on it before I drop it for my show and was figuring on running it a bit heavier the last little bit..maybe even 1,000mg

Last edited:
You should be sweating like crazy on 500mg! I would highly recommend against 1000mg per day; if you're on other drugs prepping for a show and you need that much DNP then your diet sucks.

DNP works very quickly but is covered up with water retention; 7-10 days after sensation total fat loss can be seen.

Agreed with that! ^

I did 500mg and was sweating like crazy but nothing unbareable... I'm tempted to try 750mg this time around (starting on monday) to see the difference with a stricter diet in place. I mean, 500mg and how I was eating and the fat loss I got was like cheating with this stuff, but I'm determined to get peeled.

But even then I don't think I'll need more than 500mg.

As the above poster said, if you need 1000mg of DNP along with other drugs that means your diet/cardio suck or are just non existant.

I can imagine I'd get ripped on 1000mg a day eating McDonald's 5x a day... That's how good this shit worked for me.

Jumping to 750 would usually be felt by second day, and its a whole new level of lethargy (at least for me it is). You will burn more fat, most definitely; just be prepared to feel drag-ass tired 24/7 while @ 750. You can burn 1lb of fat or more per day if your diet is tight.

I just wanted to push things is all fellas. My diet/cardio/etc is on point. You know how you get when its close to a show..start second guessing everything and questioning shit lol. thanks!

Jumping to 750 would usually be felt by second day, and its a whole new level of lethargy (at least for me it is). You will burn more fat, most definitely; just be prepared to feel drag-ass tired 24/7 while @ 750. You can burn 1lb of fat or more per day if your diet is tight.

Thanks for the input brother! I might just stick to 750mg for the next 4-5 days.

more is not better with dnp IMO. I've used it a whole lot of different ways. I even experimented with weekend blasts with actually the best results. You don't need over 500mg/day and 1000 is just crazy. I found that the returns diminished at super high doses.

I don't go over 16 days on at 500/day and the results were just ok. my most effective run was 400mg thurs, 400 friday, 600 saturday, 600 sunday on a low carb diet. I lost 1/2 what I lost on the 16 day run in 4 days and on my 16 day run I lost the majority of the weight in the first week. I've run it many more times as well and at least in my body I see major results the first week and it slowly decreases after that, Short runs of 500/day or up to 700 TOPS for just a couple days are the sweet spot for effectiveness IMO.

How much time is there from the last dose to show? I'd give yourself at least 2week gap.

With all my runs of DNP I've noticed something. With higher doses I may get faster fat loss but your energy to train plummets and so does your progress. With a few days at high doses you will barely have energy to get your ass out of bed.
With lower or even intermittent moderate doses, you can still train hard as hell and burn just about the same b/c the energy expenditure is maintain and you feel 100x better.

If I was to suggest anything, run it longer at 500mg if you have the time or toggle back and forth everyday from 500-750mg. You will feel the add 250mg in within hours, possibly sooner.

Last edited:
more is not better with dnp IMO. I've used it a whole lot of different ways. I even experimented with weekend blasts with actually the best results. You don't need over 500mg/day and 1000 is just crazy. I found that the returns diminished at super high doses.

I don't go over 16 days on at 500/day and the results were just ok. my most effective run was 400mg thurs, 400 friday, 600 saturday, 600 sunday on a low carb diet. I lost 1/2 what I lost on the 16 day run in 4 days and on my 16 day run I lost the majority of the weight in the first week. I've run it many more times as well and at least in my body I see major results the first week and it slowly decreases after that, Short runs of 500/day or up to 700 TOPS for just a couple days are the sweet spot for effectiveness IMO.

Ive also found that around the 14 day mark loss tends to stall, that why I keep it @ 10 to 14 day runs- 500mg is my sweet spot.

How much time is there from the last dose to show? I'd give yourself at least 2week gap.

With all my runs of DNP I've noticed something. With higher doses I may get faster fat loss but your energy to train plummets and so does your progress. With a few days at high doses you will barely have energy to get your ass out of bed.
With lower or even intermittent moderate doses, you can still train hard as hell and burn just about the same b/c the energy expenditure is maintain and you feel 100x better.

If I was to suggest anything, run it longer at 500mg if you have the time or toggle back and forth everyday from 500-750mg. You will feel the add 250mg in within hours, possibly sooner.

I'd make sure to cut DNP 3-4 weeks out, just to make sure. We all respond differently. With 500 ed for 10-14 days, it doesn't hinder my training. I can still go hard. Im with you on moderate dose for a bit longer, say in the 500 range. We all respond differently, so I guess one had to find their tolerance and what dose they can handle without training going to shit.

At 400mg I can carry out things needed day to day. At 600mg life stopped, acid reflux was uncontrollable even with Protonix 2x daily, energy was garbage (getting off the couch was an insane feat), my urine was a Walking Dead greyish green and my sweat smelled like Bigfoot's dick.

I don't know if there is a law of diminishing returns with DNP but my first few 10 day runs were more effective than recent ones with similar doses and similar diets. Just from my experience Id rather run 400mg days 2-6 and 600mg days 7-10 and just get it over with. Fat loss is more intense for me.

I wouldn't go to 750mg. Just drop your cals/carbs and you will get the same result but only safer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Agreed with that! ^

I did 500mg and was sweating like crazy but nothing unbareable... I'm tempted to try 750mg this time around (starting on monday) to see the difference with a stricter diet in place. I mean, 500mg and how I was eating and the fat loss I got was like cheating with this stuff, but I'm determined to get peeled.

But even then I don't think I'll need more than 500mg.

As the above poster said, if you need 1000mg of DNP along with other drugs that means your diet/cardio suck or are just non existant.

I can imagine I'd get ripped on 1000mg a day eating McDonald's 5x a day... That's how good this shit worked for me.

Not me. I need to eat a calorie restricted clean diet or else I wouldn't lose any fat on it and it would be a complete waste.

I would love to run DNP, unfortunately its very hard to find in Canada, or im not looking hard enough. Would love to see the results it delivers as I hate using Clen

Agree with lene here. Be safe dude this where it gets risky.

when you 'stall' you just have to up the dose to feel the effects again, if that's REALLY what you want.

i am not fully convinced that the DNP "stops" working, it is strange though that about 7 days of a dose for me leads to the point to where i stop the intense sweating and whatnot, and i have to increase it 1 more cap to get back to that level of misery again.

apparently it has something to do with the body creating more mitochondria to compensate whilst on dnp, at least that is what i have read.

if you are someone who has experience with dnp, not a first time runner, i would do 250,500,750,1000mg (4 weeks) then call it quits.

if you aren't stage/beach ready after than then imo you are in the wrong game.

^^ don't try this if you have a manual labor job. you'll prolly die.

Last edited:
I am also not convinced that DNP stops working...there are two reasons why people think that happens. They are going by scale weight alone and not a lot of people realize that there's a lot of water retention to account for and forget to do that. The other thing is I think your body just adapts to it and its side effects aren't as bad anymore.

But when you stop taking the pills within a week you should really notice the difference after the water comes off. It has been decades since I've used the stuff but this is from what I remember.

I am also not convinced that DNP stops working...there are two reasons why people think that happens. They are going by scale weight alone and not a lot of people realize that there's a lot of water retention to account for and forget to do that. The other thing is I think your body just adapts to it and its side effects aren't as bad anymore.

But when you stop taking the pills within a week you should really notice the difference after the water comes off. It has been decades since I've used the stuff but this is from what I remember.

This is what I believe to be true based on my experience. Well, I opted to run 750mg for last 5 days and lasted 3. Holy fucking shit. Whole new level of "zombie." I couldn't sleep at all on it and the food cravings were out of this world. Coupled with some personal drama and it back fired. I suppose some
Lessons you need to learn the hard way :) I do appreciate everyone's input. :)

I agree...was losing just as much fat near the end of running 6 weeks of DNP as I was at the beginning. The one week I bumped it up to 500mg I ended up getting so tired that I cut back on my lifting and cardio and had no better (in fact, a little worse) results than simply 250mg and pushing my normal routine hard. The sides may not have been as bad or as noticeable, but the results were still outstanding. It also took me about a week to get rid of the bloated look....my wife kept asking me what I was taking to make all my veins pop out...she didn't believe it was nothing. lol

I do feel lower doses dnp over a little bit longer time will yield safer, maybe better, results then higher doses. For me the psychological n physiological sides were too much for me to handle. I also couldn't stay hydrated enough. I'm
Not a huge water fan, so I have a difficult time drinking 2+g a day. I cannot do the mio enhancers as they wreck havoc on my stomach.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear