over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine and syntheselen expired?

lucky8926

Newbies
I bought a couple bottles each of synthetic and syntheselen a few years back. I must have forgot that I got two of each because I recently found them. They're unopened, never pinned in and the plastic is still even wrapped around them. There is what looks like a date of 00DEC13 on the bottom. You think they're still good?? They were in my bathroom cabinet the whole time, so a dark room temp environment.

I bought a couple bottles each of synthetic and syntheselen a few years back. I must have forgot that I got two of each because I recently found them. They're unopened, never pinned in and the plastic is still even wrapped around them. There is what looks like a date of 00DEC13 on the bottom. You think they're still good?? They were in my bathroom cabinet the whole time, so a dark room temp environment.

A couple of years old and never opened...There should be no problem with using them now.

A couple of years old and never opened...There should be no problem with using them now.

x2

Expiry dates are just guildlines. The fact they are still sealed and stored in a cabinet I would imagine they are fine.

Although there is only one way to fully know ;)

It's more than a couple years old. I bought it in 2011, I'm thinking 2013 is the expiration date?

Decisions decisions.....

It's more than a couple years old. I bought it in 2011, I'm thinking 2013 is the expiration date?

Decisions decisions.....

That's what I mean it is a couple of years past expiration

Decisions decisions?! You have two, trash it or use it!

Decisions decisions.....

You wrote Dec13 so that's 2 years past expiry date.

What's the worst that could happen, right?

No seriously, what's the worst that could happen...... I'm not really worried about it losing effectiveness, more along the lines of it messing me up.....

Those are my favorite Synthetic products. If you don't want to use them, PM me and I will take them off your hands....lol

What's the worst that could happen, right?

No seriously, what's the worst that could happen...... I'm not really worried about it losing effectiveness, more along the lines of it messing me up.....

They are produced sterile and are still sealed so the "worst that could happen" would be the loss of effectiveness...The same as any sealed bottle of roids that is passed it's 5yr expiration and still usable.

You'll be fine.

I used some test cyp that was almost 2 years old (got it in Feb 2015 expiry was Sept 2013) worked just as well.

It was HG from the pharmacy hence why I took the "risk" and the fact as K1 said that the Synthetek products are made in a sterile environment would solidify my decision of taking it.

Here is the response I got from Synthetek

"While there should be nothing wrong with the products, we cannot guarantee
effectiveness and sterility, as such, due to liability reasons, we cannot
recommend that you use them."

That tells me pretty much same thing everyone else's said. I assumed they would have to for liability reasons say that they shouldn't be used. But it doesn't sound like the product actually expires goes bad and it will cause harm. The only issue is the sterility. The cap is still on, seal intact, and they're still actually wrapped in plastic. I'm going for it!

Here is the response I got from Synthetek

"While there should be nothing wrong with the products, we cannot guarantee
effectiveness and sterility, as such, due to liability reasons, we cannot
recommend that you use them."

That tells me pretty much same thing everyone else's said. I assumed they would have to for liability reasons say that they shouldn't be used. But it doesn't sound like the product actually expires goes bad and it will cause harm. The only issue is the sterility. The cap is still on, seal intact, and they're still actually wrapped in plastic. I'm going for it!

I am surprised you haven't started already. Of course Synthetek need to say that. They don't know how you actually stored the product (just going on your word). Plus if you were to take it and get sick (which you won't) you could get them in major trouble if they had just said sure take it you will be fine.

How are you planning to take the synthetine and syntheselen? I am on both now too :)

I hadn't started yet mainly because I was a little nervous due to the age of the stuff. Wanted to make sure there wasn't anything in it that might break down and go bad over time and mess me up. I'm still a little leery but will probably go ahead with it.

As for how I'm gong to take it, I'll have to do the research again. Haven't taken it since I bought the bottles a few years back.

I hadn't started yet mainly because I was a little nervous due to the age of the stuff. Wanted to make sure there wasn't anything in it that might break down and go bad over time and mess me up. I'm still a little leery but will probably go ahead with it.

As for how I'm gong to take it, I'll have to do the research again. Haven't taken it since I bought the bottles a few years back.

Well if you decide not to feel free to send them to me :)

2ml of both IM and pre workout would be a great start. 2ml synthetine in your delt with a 30G pin. Plus 2ml syntheselen in your glute (this can sometimes cause pip for some so glutes are best).

Well if you decide not to feel free to send them to me :)

2ml of both IM and pre workout would be a great start. 2ml synthetine in your delt with a 30G pin. Plus 2ml syntheselen in your glute (this can sometimes cause pip for some so glutes are best).

2ml? I thought it was 1ml for every 55lbs of weight. I weigh about 195, so that would be 3.5ml, right??

Also, should I split it up to twice a day or would the full amount be ok to do all at once?

2ml? I thought it was 1ml for every 55lbs of weight. I weigh about 195, so that would be 3.5ml, right??

Also, should I split it up to twice a day or would the full amount be ok to do all at once?

That recommendation was just to start matey. I never like using a max dose of anything on the first day. Over a few days you may want to inject them both twice daily. I am inject synthetine twice daily and syntheselen once but will be doing them both twice soon. I do 2.5ml of each for every injection.

You could do all your dose pre workout and that would make most sense. You will be in major fat burning mode whilst training.

Although if it were me I would start at 2ml for each pre workout then over a few days add in a second dose of 2ml for both. Let me know how everything goes.

Last edited:
That makes sense!! When should I do the second dose? Once I start two should I just do one in the morning and other pre workout (I workout late afternoon around 4pm)

That makes sense!! When should I do the second dose? Once I start two should I just do one in the morning and other pre workout (I workout late afternoon around 4pm)

With your routine I would do it like you state... morning and pre workout. Some guys like to do pre and post so you could play about with timing if you wanted.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear