over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body in rebellion

02z06

Registered
Alright guys, I'm struggling here & hoping maybe someone can give me a bit of guidance. I'm going to sound like a whiny bitch here probably. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope so to say however.

So a bit of history here(FIRST COMPETITION - 2013)
Started prep at 198 last time - pretty high bodyfat
Did my first bb comp 2.5 years ago. Used a prep coach. Did a ~20 week diet. Came in very shredded.
Supplements:
200mg of test cyp weekly
200mg of eq weekly
Some clen

Weight came down easily. Cardio never went terribly high(I think maybe 4 sessions weekly).

Easy prep

This go around(SECOND COMPETITION - 2016)
Started diet in January, competition May 14th. So 19 week diet.
Started at 190lbs - much leaner than last time.
Cycle used:
100mg prop eod
150mp tren eod
200mg eq eod

The cycle had felt pretty good until about 10 weeks out.
At that point something switched. I haven't slept more than 3 or 4 hours straight for 8 weeks now.

Cardio has also had to be increased significantly. I'm currently at 1 hour 7 days a week(a few are HIIT sessions, a few LISS).

I am waking up wide awake at midnight or so after going to sleep at 9, and then laying around until 230 when I can go open up my gym & hit cardio. Then I train clients from 4am-7pm. I've grown to hate every aspect of my day. I tick down clients through the week praying I can get through the week as every aspect of the day seems like a struggle. My attitude is shit(I've been told).

Weight is not coming off. Holding steady at 170ish, I could tell I was getting tighter UNTIL this last week.

Coach had me add in 50mg of anadrol daily to harden me up. I've never taken anadrol. This saturday weight was up 7.5lbs, waist up an inch, I feel watery, am retaining a shit ton of water through my lower legs(even have some bruising due to expansion).

So needless to say yesterday I was pissed. Felt awful. No energy(which has been an issue for the last month or two). I decided to drop the adrol on my own as obviously it doesn't agree with me water wise.

Had my typical refeed yesterday. Woke up today another 11lbs up. Face looks like I've been beat up(swollen as hell). Crazy stomach distension.

I went ahead and hit my first cardio this morning, and will hit another this afternoon.

Just a quick side note -
I will have letrozole here monday to hopefully knock out some estrogen related water
I have been taking 10mg of nolva daily for the last few weeks to help keep water down(due to listening to john meadows recommendations)
I dropped my test back to 50mg, and tren back to 100mg as I am hoping it may help the insomnia.
Grabbed some melatonin and am hoping that will do SOMETHING about the sleep.

I guess my question is why does it seem like my body is fighting me every step of the way this time whereas last time I cruised in. Physically I felt ready the previous saturday( I was sitting at 170 and felt really tight ) but mentally I am destroyed.

i don't like the test dose....

:cool:

Your body and mind are rejecting the tren. Is that your first run with it? That's why you try drugs off-season.

I'm not sure what you should do. I probably would discontinue the tren, keep test minimum and add some primo, mast and EQ. You'd probably be tighter, sleep well and be in better mood.

Your body and mind are rejecting the tren. Is that your first run with it? That's why you try drugs off-season.

I'm not sure what you should do. I probably would discontinue the tren, keep test minimum and add some primo, mast and EQ. You'd probably be tighter, sleep well and be in better mood.

I agree that it is probably the tren and you should have tried things out in the off season. Rather than get off of it entirely I would drop the dose to 1/2 what you are using and go with 75 mg EOD. That used to be the typical beginners dose when I was using it. I am going to assume that it is the acetate ester and not enanthate or a longer ester? If it is acetate then you should be feeling better and sleeping better within 5 days or so.

yea....i would bring it up.

personally i wouldn't run anything higher
then a test dose.

Don't ruin ur life over a show. If u can't handle drugs then your not ment to compete at a high level anyways. Drop the tren and drop the anadrol run some anavar up the test dose and throw in some primo and your mood will enhance greatly

I have ran tren off season & did not have nearly the issue. I agree though I believe it is the culprit. I likely won't be running it again unfortunately as I really do enjoy the physical results.

The big "problem" is im 12 days out now- so no time to get any other compounds.

I appreciate the comments guys. Just frustrated as fuck. I know I don't have the genetic potential to compete at a high level anyway, but am really looking forward to seeing the final package, just hope it can get dialed in in that quick of time.

I hope to be about 15lbs heavier at his show from last time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Tren doses like that, I wouldn't be able to sleep either.

The big "problem" is im 12 days out now- so no time to get any other compounds.

I see...

Well... I didn't realize you're already there. It's tough to say. Your BF% should be very low by now, so now it's just a water game. Many drop the drugs around this phase too...

Don't know bro, maybe start dropping test and tren and add winny and halo. You'll not put on any size now. Drop water and get harder.

Its the tren.

It really messes me up the last few weeks of prep.

No doubt its the Tren.... I too am competing May 14th .... I myself am suffering from Trensomnia myself but that's the only side I get.... have had multiple runs with it so I KNEW what was coming... we're all different and you'll get different responses but i'd drop the Test dose to TRT levels ...and try switching to ED..... that itself could be it... if you truly feel like you wont make it just shut it down... no need to make yourself crazy over it.... theres always more shows... On another note i'm running the best Tren ive ever ran... literally almost HALF of what id run of other sponsors Tren.. A small amount of good Tren goes a long way IF all other variables are in place..... shit im only running 350mg/140mg Tren Ace/Test P... and 100mg Proviron split 50/50.... sharper and crisper than ever...

Last edited:
Week Recap:

Dropped tren dosage to 75mg.
Added in letro monday at 1.25mg/day.

Weight:
Sunday 186
Monday 182
Tuesday 174.5
Wednesday 171

I must've been holding a shit ton of water. I've actually slept clear to my alarm the last few nights(I added 10mg of melatonin just as a precaution)

Mentally I feel SO MUCH FRICKING BETTER> I will keep in mind to never go above this dosage of tren again.

Thanks for the moral support guys.

Week Recap:

Dropped tren dosage to 75mg.
Added in letro monday at 1.25mg/day.

Weight:
Sunday 186
Monday 182
Tuesday 174.5
Wednesday 171

I must've been holding a shit ton of water. I've actually slept clear to my alarm the last few nights(I added 10mg of melatonin just as a precaution)

Mentally I feel SO MUCH FRICKING BETTER> I will keep in mind to never go above this dosage of tren again.

Thanks for the moral support guys.

75 mg is the sweet spot really and no need to go higher. Tren can really be unhealthy and hard on your heart too. I don't understand though why you were retaining so much water on Tren. I didn't think it would do that and I don't remember having that issue. Makes me wonder if it is really tren, although the sleeping problems are typical tren.

I think it was the anadrol I tossed in for a week, having never used it before. Now I know lol. It'll be bad ass off season though I imagine

Sounds like your estrogen was too high and the letro knocked it down. Did you get bloodwork done?

I think it was the anadrol I tossed in for a week, having never used it before. Now I know lol. It'll be bad ass off season though I imagine

Anadrol used to screw up my sleep I remember now.

I've not had bloodwork done...I know..I know lol. I need to

Just got bloodwork scheduled for the week after my competiton - at that point I should be off everything for about 2 weeks so it'll be interesting to see.

I am currently 28 years old & my last lab tests were at 18. Very irresponsible, I know.

It's the tren bro, get off it asap, add some mast or just drop the tren

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner