over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird guy at Vancouver pro show

PitbullTank

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Im thinking this guy doesnt own a mirror... how could u get up on stage like this?!?!?! Guys at the show said he was going to get last place and he just walked off lol...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1468263753174.jpg
    FB_IMG_1468263753174.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 6,377
yikes, the first thing I thought when I saw this pic was Bruce Banner becoming the hulk, when his muscles, bones and everything starts to enlarge in all weird shapes until he finishes the transformation.

his shoulders are fucked up looking. a friend or family member should have stopped him from going up there.

The stomach distention is one thing... But are the shoulders a result of bad SEO abuse?

I think the distention is from WAAAYYY to much gear for years. The shoulders are from him hitting them probably every night with gear. You can literally see all the welts.
How can someone get so confused to think that shit looks normal or "OK"?
I feel bad for the guy. He's deep into the forest and can't see the tree's:banghead:

CG

Oil in his shoulders, and fuck knows what's going on with his midsection. It doesn't look healthy at all.

Looks scary. He needs to rethink what he is doing. I wouldn't want to take my top off if I looked like that.

oomg!

lol
years ago I went to a gym n this kid had delts that were JUST like that!

he wore t shirts n looked like he had eggs stuck in them.

idk how you let yourself get like that.

I wanted to say something but im like dude MUST know...

...empathy for the guy, he's obviously trying and not sitting at home on his thumb. perhaps he trains in a home gym with no one to tell him what's what or give him an honest assessment because he shares his gear. this look can also happen when you pay for discount coaching over the phone from gregg valentino.
Post not intended to tear down hopes and dreams of a career on stage.

...empathy for the guy, he's obviously trying and not sitting at home on his thumb. perhaps he trains in a home gym with no one to tell him what's what or give him an honest assessment because he shares his gear. this look can also happen when you pay for discount coaching over the phone from gregg valentino.
Post not intended to tear down hopes and dreams of a career on stage.
I have no empathy for stupid... those look like massive absses infections... this is a drug addict not an athlete ... he stepped on a stage to be judged, well my judgement is hes an idiot lol

Last edited:
The stomach distention is one thing... But are the shoulders a result of bad SEO abuse?

No idea if some sort of seo, oil, pmma, or site injecting gear... obviously puttinf something into them over and over and over

Made me think of a bald, gut ridden, carrot top at first glance.

CarrotTop4.jpg

Is that real? Is there more pics? He's a pro?

He has the body type of an overgrown Smeagal from Lord Of The Rings. Wow that's crazy!

Another

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1468271518438.jpg
    FB_IMG_1468271518438.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5,014
Last edited:
pbt i did reference discount coaching from gregg valentino.

we've each had our moments. life is funny and bad things come to us all. more often when we least expect it and are prepared. my family witnessed at one competition what appeared to be an erection while posing. also a dude that didn't come in first could be heard throughout convention/auditorium F__ing #%$* cussing which went on for near a minute. DISQUALIFIED. his second place finish was removed from all ranking and everyone behind him went up a notch.

in this contestants situation it appears he may have let a confidant go overboard with delt inject - my guess idk. the reason some go to extremes are embedded in complicated self image. yeah brother sometimes it is addiction. but at least he wasn't growing flippers. we've seen women go overboard trying for luscious lip look, when instead they wind up with sucker fish lips. the lesson to be appreciated more often is "everything in moderation." if i were backstage and saw an opening i would have expressed my opinion - it would depend on how i perceived person's demeanor. you can say it's none of your business, but the way i perceive bodybuilding it's a "whole thang" employs honor and to live well and that means make some difference in those around you. occasionally make someone smile so as to forget their life's worry. it is essentially a well rounded strength that gives off an aura and makes those around you want to BE YOU.

P.S.

who here can link to the video of contestant with delts that were leaking as he turned to walk offstage middle of judging? it was posted here on pm. it began to trickle down left delt i believe and oil was streaking his tanning solution down to the stage floor. have no idea how far along that group was into judging. not to make fun of him but a caution that it's something that can and has happened onstage. what's worse when something like that happens is all the lost toil lifting iron, diet sacrifice, money spent for food, gear, entering the event, cost of transportation, lodging and wear on relationships or career.

P.S.

who here can link to the video of contestant with delts that were leaking as he turned to walk offstage middle of judging? it was posted here on pm. it began to trickle down left delt i believe and oil was streaking his tanning solution down to the stage floor.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvjQAK5Jy-Q"]Synthol shoulder leaking - YouTube[/ame]

surprised he dont have his card already....HA

:eek:

I now they put shoulder pads in jackets, blouses and suits. But this guy took them out and put them in his shoulders. A big no no.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner