over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST SEO - Oil vs HA - How to use

SwedishSteel

Registered
So. ive been thinking about starting a seo protocol in a few months when
my arms are bigger. Done both synth and medi/ nicks shit. Never did them
the right way and just loaded up eod wich just gave me swelling and no results.

Got a few questions.

This one is OT, but why did seth F in his video say synthol is permanent?
it goes out in 2-3 days. He uploaded it yesterday so i started google. Well
yeah scar tissue is permanent but that will happen if you shoot gear in the
same spot to so why would synth be MORE premanent ?

Nr.1 question. What would be best, use oil or use HA ?

Seems like oil can even make the muscle smaller with lack of nutrient.
So it sounds like **EDIT** would be alot more effective ? HA = more
bloodflow, more nutrients vs oil blockage

If so. I dont know if i buy this whole ED oed shit and wounder if it would
be enoght to just do PWO shots, just to get the connection, get the swelling.
And just keep going week after week.

I dont want no ballon swelling shit thats gone after 2 days with loose skin
afterwards. So would that approtch be a good one?

Seems like a few like this ED EOD alot, and others small amounts more less.

What did YOU think worked best for YOU ? and how long did the results stay.

Would be very intresting to hear YOUR seo story.

Regards the Viking

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done Syntherol twice over the years...Known countless people on these forums and in real life (IFBB Pro, NPC, regular gym rats) who have run Syntherol and every other seo brand and pmma that's been dropped over the years...Like Big A has always said you would shit if you seen who places orders for Syntherol in the bodybuilding world! Shame legalities will keep that list from ever being posted but would completely change the way the game is viewed!

So throwing my opinion out there:

A) I would only ever recommended Syntherol...It is the only seo on the market that has been proven to be produced in sterile environment, has countless testimonies on most of the major forums over the years and is the safest bet!

B) Same as what I said above...Seen countless different protocols over the years (if you can think of it, it's been tried with Syntherol), the main protocol set up by the creators has proven to leave the most permanent results: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html
Yeah the IFBB Pros I know that use it, will still stock up and throw in cycles leading up to shows, but they still ran the protocol to break the plateau and reshape things.

Even though you have tried them I think you have the wrong impression. Big A's protocol will work and has done for many. I think the key for any protocol is frequent and consistent injections. I also think a prolonged maintenance protocol is a good idea. I do believe in stretching the fascia and building new muscle tissue through aas/nutrition/training so any longer term protocol should also work.

I have read so much stuff on the HA seo including Nick Trigilli's product. I have never used it. I do trust what Bostin Lloyd stated in his video though. He basically said it works and is great on the day but doesn't last more than 1-2 days. Moreover at $30 per day it's ridiculously expensive so he wouldn't recommend it. Therefore, if you had a special event or competing then maybe it would be useful over 1-2 days to gain extra fullness etc. It should go withoutstating that you trial it first. He also stated the very well known brand of HA seo was terrible to inject and he had issues everytime.

Overall for long term muscle size I would only recommend an oil based seo such as syntherol. Syntherol has been proven over and over to be highly effective. I honestly get no issues from the injections. Obviously shooting large amounts of oil is not fun and you could have an injection issue from time to time. What I mean is you can trust the product as it's made in a pharmaceutical setting and is sterile and safe.

So. ive been thinking about starting a seo protocol in a few months when
my arms are bigger. Done both synth and medi/ nicks shit. Never did them
the right way and just loaded up eod wich just gave me swelling and no results.

Got a few questions.

This one is OT, but why did seth F in his video say synthol is permanent?
it goes out in 2-3 days. He uploaded it yesterday so i started google. Well
yeah scar tissue is permanent but that will happen if you shoot gear in the
same spot to so why would synth be MORE premanent ?

Nr.1 question. What would be best, use oil or use HA ?

Seems like oil can even make the muscle smaller with lack of nutrient.
So it sounds like **EDIT** would be alot more effective ? HA = more
bloodflow, more nutrients vs oil blockage

If so. I dont know if i buy this whole ED oed shit and wounder if it would
be enoght to just do PWO shots, just to get the connection, get the swelling.
And just keep going week after week.

I dont want no ballon swelling shit thats gone after 2 days with loose skin
afterwards. So would that approtch be a good one?

Seems like a few like this ED EOD alot, and others small amounts more less.

What did YOU think worked best for YOU ? and how long did the results stay.

Would be very intresting to hear YOUR seo story.

Regards the Viking

I wonder, if money was no issue, if one could use the HA pre-workout for a sick pump, then SEO post-workout to stretch fascia and get the benefits of what SEO is supposed to provide.

Thoughts anyone?

I wonder, if money was no issue, if one could use the HA pre-workout for a sick pump, then SEO post-workout to stretch fascia and get the benefits of what SEO is supposed to provide.

Thoughts anyone?
That would make for some interesting results.

Went through 10 vials taken pre-arm workout. Saw no lasting growth

That's what I have heard from everyone excluding the guy who sells it. If it's who I think it is he started I believe he started with something like it will last all year. Bostin Lloyd who I trust wouldn't bullshit said the same thing. I can't comment as I have never used it but at that price I won't be for 1 usage. It might be good for an event but not for lasting growth/size.

That's what I have heard from everyone excluding the guy who sells it. If it's who I think it is he started I believe he started with something like it will last all year. Bostin Lloyd who I trust wouldn't bullshit said the same thing. I can't comment as I have never used it but at that price I won't be for 1 usage. It might be good for an event but not for lasting growth/size.
That makes sense to me. The whole idea behind SEO's is to stretch (but not tear) the fascia which then provides more space for the muscle to grow and to volumize more in response to nutirent loading. But in order to achieve this, the pressure within the fascia 'sack' must be high enough. Just like a balloon will only inflate if you blow enough air into it. Given that SEOs are a blend of oil that is trapped within the muscle, or at least within the fascia (I'm not sure to what extend you can actually distribute the oil post injection, or if it just sits like a bubble in one spot regardless of how much you use/move the muscle). Either way, this will result in increased pressure within the fascia 'sack' which will cause it to stretch and expand.

With water based site enhancement products on the other hand, I don't see how you could build up enough pressure within the muscle. The hyaluronic acid will draw water into the muscle, but this 'draw' effect will decrease the higher the pressure within the muscle. So no matter how much of the hyaluronic acid you put in the muscle, the amount of water that it will caninto the muscle is capped. Thus, you can never really achieve a significant fascia stretching effect.

That makes sense to me. The whole idea behind SEO's is to stretch (but not tear) the fascia which then provides more space for the muscle to grow and to volumize more in response to nutirent loading. But in order to achieve this, the pressure within the fascia 'sack' must be high enough. Just like a balloon will only inflate if you blow enough air into it. Given that SEOs are a blend of oil that is trapped within the muscle, or at least within the fascia (I'm not sure to what extend you can actually distribute the oil post injection, or if it just sits like a bubble in one spot regardless of how much you use/move the muscle). Either way, this will result in increased pressure within the fascia 'sack' which will cause it to stretch and expand.

With water based site enhancement products on the other hand, I don't see how you could build up enough pressure within the muscle. The hyaluronic acid will draw water into the muscle, but this 'draw' effect will decrease the higher the pressure within the muscle. So no matter how much of the hyaluronic acid you put in the muscle, the amount of water that it will caninto the muscle is capped. Thus, you can never really achieve a significant fascia stretching effect.

Even if HA makes less pressure and less stretching - it must be better to use something that stretch and absorbs nutrients

VS

Using oil that blocks nutrients and blood - even if it stretch more.
Then the stretch is worthless.

Make sense to me.

And then again, i dident create this thread to hear a syntherol commercial.
How the fuck could MOD erase me writing **EDIT** SEO and then let 3-4 people run
there mouth about syntherol ?

Lets keep the question to HA vs Oil. Not syntherol this syntherol that.

BUT. If i would use a oil, i would use PP and not this shitty syntherol.

But then again, if we are going to use a SEO. What a shame to use
something that blocks blood. Makes no sense. I just did my triceps with
oil the other week, but felt like shit knowing it more likely to block blood.

Either way, lets say HA is best.

I dont really see why ed or eod injections would be a must.

Rather then shoot e4d on training days only, pwo. While having AAS
in your blood and try to make it as effective as possible with high reps -
heavy weight - ending with high reps to force blood. Would rather try
that then just shoot my arms up ED and get loose skin.

Even if HA makes less pressure and less stretching - it must be better to use something that stretch and absorbs nutrients

VS

Make sense to me.

How the fuck could MOD erase me writing Med****** SEO and then let 3-4 people run

Why post the thread asking if you feel like this? Why don't you just order tonnes of HA seo and use it and see if it is better... simple solution. Everyone I have heard from has stated it's not good for long term results. Incidentally I have used PGE-1 in my muscles in the past and that had an instant swelling effect as well but I later learnt it's not that good for long term results (plus it hurt).

I personally use the word syntherol because that is the oil seo I have used. Plus it's nothing like injecting aas. I wouldn't just write oil seo because that could mean anything. Injecting just any oil is not the same as using x product whatever that would be. Plus using mct, castor, grapeseed etc are all different so guys should post details of brands or types used. Injecting MCT and syntherol are 2 completely different things as well.

Get loose skin? What makes you think that would happen? I have used seo oil (syntherol) a lot and I have none of these things you speak of. If I did I wouldn't use it again. Don't believe everything you read in a Google search. Again not every oil is the same and many different orders from great ones to dangerous ones come under the term "synthol" via Google.

Last edited:
I'll also say that the HA from nick did not feel like anything special. The contractions were very powerful, but I can't attribute it to whatever was in those vials prior to adding water. If I were to shoot pure bac water into my arms with the same volume I'm sure the feeling would be nearly identical.

VS

Make sense to me.

How the fuck could MOD erase me writing Med****** SEO and then let 3-4 people run

Where the fuck did you get the idea that constituted hyaluronic acid shot into your muscle will have any positive effect on 'nutrient absorption'. It's literally just a water-based jelly sitting in the muscle, how exactly would that have any positive effects on surrounding muscle tissue. All it gives you is a limited, short term feeling of fullness and pressure that can give you a better pump and mind muscle connection.

In addition, the claim that oil injections will 'block blood flow and nutrients' is complete unfounded bullshit. Are you really that dense :banghead:

HA unless cross linked won't last but a day (pump)

Oil (a stretch that lasts to grow)

I'll also say that the HA from nick did not feel like anything special. The contractions were very powerful, but I can't attribute it to whatever was in those vials prior to adding water. If I were to shoot pure bac water into my arms with the same volume I'm sure the feeling would be nearly identical.

Agree, its worthless. Its even worse then **EDIT**

Why post the thread asking if you feel like this? Why don't you just order tonnes of HA seo and use it and see if it is better... simple solution. Everyone I have heard from has stated it's not good for long term results. Incidentally I have used PGE-1 in my muscles in the past and that had an instant swelling effect as well but I later learnt it's not that good for long term results (plus it hurt).

I personally use the word syntherol because that is the oil seo I have used. Plus it's nothing like injecting aas. I wouldn't just write oil seo because that could mean anything. Injecting just any oil is not the same as using x product whatever that would be. Plus using mct, castor, grapeseed etc are all different so guys should post details of brands or types used. Injecting MCT and syntherol are 2 completely different things as well.

Get loose skin? What makes you think that would happen? I have used seo oil (syntherol) a lot and I have none of these things you speak of. If I did I wouldn't use it again. Don't believe everything you read in a Google search. Again not every oil is the same and many different orders from great ones to dangerous ones come under the term "synthol" via Google.

Cause i want to know what you guys experience and what you think about this whole "oil blocks nutrients" that everyone keeps saying, and make sense. Even i think my arms looked smaller, abit deformed triceps (lack off tissue where ive injected) so when people say that il feel its real.

Whats your take?

I understand what you coming from, about the oils.

Seems tho like MCT would acculy be good? acculy heard alot good things
about bostins and i belive that just mtc. Dont belive this "higher protein
synthesis with painless p". But, its painelss. Syntherol made me not even
be able to bend my arm.

Then about the loose skin, that not what i read. Thats what happeds.
Maby your collagen is better.

Where the fuck did you get the idea that constituted hyaluronic acid shot into your muscle will have any positive effect on 'nutrient absorption'. It's literally just a water-based jelly sitting in the muscle, how exactly would that have any positive effects on surrounding muscle tissue. All it gives you is a limited, short term feeling of fullness and pressure that can give you a better pump and mind muscle connection.

In addition, the claim that oil injections will 'block blood flow and nutrients' is complete unfounded bullshit. Are you really that dense :banghead:

Well, i tought = HA bind to water in the muscle = will absorb more water
and water absorbs nutrients. You think thats wrong?

I think u underestimate HA seo acculy. Sure it wont grow muscle, but we
are just after that mind muscle contact just like with oil. And the stretching
part is a plus. From my experience MED and syntherol / PP stay just as long
in the muscle and create the same pressure.

So, if it feels the same. My choise would be to use the one that wont block
blood and create muscle loss after discountinue. Wich oil seo seems to do.

But then again. How come that some rare people get these mega arms
like flex and that friend of jose ramond, u know who i mean? he took it to
the extreme but imagine his arms 40% less and they would look good..
He said he havent injected in 13 years. so the synthol was permanent.
Wait.. what ?

Wont be growing no tissue after doing pump reps ED for years. So i guiess
its scar tissue. And if all that is scar tissue, well it wont take that much long
before that will be a serious problem?

Even tho looking at that arm.. i got curious how to get it to be permanent
but to NOT take it to that extreme.

(EDIT: Dident read your full post, u call me idiot for saying it blocks blood? well my own triceps got fucked because of that so it seems to do. Wich
everyone else says to) but your free to explain why it WOULDENT block
blood. Would want to buy another bottle off PP but that blockage scare me

(EDIT: Dident read your full post, u call me idiot for saying it blocks blood? well my own triceps got fucked because of that so it seems to do. Wich
everyone else says to) but your free to explain why it WOULDENT block
blood. Would want to buy another bottle off PP but that blockage scare me
Imagine you have a thick piece of chicken breast in front of you. You put the needle just dead center of that piece of meat and inject an oil. What yo uwill have is a bubble of oil in the middle of the meat. The meat surrounds the oil, not the other way around. So not a single muscle cell will be cut off from the blood supply in a muscle that's alive. that's just basic geometry

Now, in the muscle of humans, the situation is complicated by the presence of blood vessels. But also here, if you inject right into the muscle belly, the macrovasculature is not compromised at all (see picture). You might temporarily disrupt/displace the local microvasculature around the injection, but that will have a minor impact of blood flow. In fact, the local inflammatory response will lead to vasodilation and if anything increased blood and nutrient supply around the injection site. And over a couple of days, the impaired miscovasculature will remodel.

Obviously there's risk involved when injecting into muscle tissue. There's nerves, macrovasculature, lymph nodes, so if you don't hit the muscle belly properly, those may be impaired. I saw some of your earlier posts on Syntherol and from what I can gather, you failed to inject the oil into the right spots of the biceps and instead hit the gap between the two heads. Possibly something similar went wrong with your triceps. You really need to read up on the right injection spots and possibly let somebody experienced show you how to do it.

EDIT: In fact, maybe you can use your water-based stuff to practice site injections. Lower risk, lower return. but it may give you a good feeling for when you hit the muscle belly properly and then you can graduate to the big boy stuff

86315DS.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear