advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Zeranol Ralgrow. Any first hand user results?

I have had great luck with Cattle implant conversions ( Syno and Fina). I came across another implant called Ralgro that contains Zeranol. The implant is anabolic. It is made from some sort of fungus on corn. The Implant works on Male and Female cattle and the results are close to hormonal steriods. The Zeneral supposedly works by increasing the Cattle's pituitory gland to produce more Somatropin (growth hormone) It has 1/350th the estrogenic qualities of estrogen so I should not get breats etc. I have heard of some athletes trying it before it was banned by drug testing. It appears many guys say it doesn't work but have never even tried it. I am looking for FIRST HAND INFO from guys who have used it and the results of taking it. I don't need to hear from others who have not tried it. Thanks.

Steve

J Anim Sci. 1986 Sep;63(3):747-56.

Implanting young bulls with zeranol from birth to four slaughter ages: III. Growth performance and endocrine aspects.
Gray DG, Unruh JA, Dikeman ME, Stevenson JS.

Seventy-two Simmental bull calves were assigned randomly either to a zeranol implanted (I) or nonimplanted (NI) control group. Within 3 d after birth, bulls assigned to the I treatment were implanted with 36 mg zeranol and reimplanted every 84 d until slaughter. Calves were weaned at 7.2 mo, preconditioned for 2 wk, and assigned within treatment to slaughter ages 12.0, 13.8, 15.7 and 17.4 mo. Blood samples were taken bimonthly from 8.3 to 16.6 mo of age. Weight gains, feed:gain ratios and slaughter and carcass weights were similar (P greater than .10) for I and NI bulls for the total feeding period. Weight gains for NI bulls were larger (P less than .05) from 7.7 to 9.5 mo and from 11.3 to 12.2 mo of age, whereas gains for I bulls were greater from 12.2 to 14.1 mo. Serum estradiol-17 beta (E2) and testosterone (T) concentrations were higher (P less than .05) for NI bulls at 8.3, 9.2, 10.2, 11.1, 12.1 and 13.0 mo. However, at 13.9 and 14.8 mo, E2 concentrations were higher (P less than .10) for I bulls. A similar, but nonsignificant (P greater than .10), trend was noted for T concentrations of I bulls at 13.9 and 14.8 mo. Rapid increases in E2 concentrations were observed from 8.3 to 9.2 mo in NI bulls, but from 12.1 to 13.9 mo in I bulls. Similarly, T concentrations increased rapidly from 8.3 to 10.2 mo in NI bulls, but from 12.1 to 14.8 mo in I bulls. Peak concentrations of T and E2 for NI bulls were observed near 11 and 13 mo, respectively, whereas peak T and E2 levels were delayed in I bulls until near 14 mo. Periods of greater weight gains for both NI and I bulls corresponded to rapidly increasing E2 and T concentrations. Serum thyroxine concentrations were lower (P less than .05) for I bulls at 13.9 mo but similar to NI bulls at all other ages. Serum insulin concentrations were higher (P less than .05) for I bulls than for NI bulls at 8.3, 10.2, 11.1 and 12.1 mo. Regardless of treatment, insulin concentrations increased with increasing age. Carcasses from I bulls were fatter (P less than .05) and tended (P = .09) to have smaller ribeye areas/100 kg carcass. Fat thicknesses for both treatments increased (P less than .05) from 13.8 to 15.7 mo. Skeletal maturity scores, 9-10-11th rib bone percentages and femur measurements indicated an increased skeletal maturation in I bulls.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 400 WORDS)

PMID: 3531136 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I orderd some Ralgrow and will report results

I ordered some Ralgro magnum 72 mg size Zeranol. I will convert it the same way as FINA/ I am not sure of the dosage I will use yet or the concentration per mg per ml yet. My theroy is it may work . I do know it is slightly estrogenic so I will keep and eye out of nip soreness et, mood swings etc. I have great results from Tren pellets and Syno and like the fact it is wasy to obtain(no scammers, seizures etc). The Syno is a pain to convert to allegedly remove the syno. I wonder if it really works at all ? I highly recommend the Fina though.

Looks like it also reduces serum levels of T3. The process to remove the estradiol from Synovex-H does work.

I have been doing the syno removal but still get nipple tenderness etc. The only way to really compare is to buy Test prop from a decent source and compare. Since I already ordered the Ralgrow I will go ahead and try it and report back with the results.

looks like u got a lot of members interested in your topic (self included) pls keep us all posted

Since it is slightly estrogenic I may get sensitive nipples like using uncoverted synovex (I did it one a few years ago :mad: ). I will be alert for any bad effects. I will try to mix it to the same recommeded strength for the 400 pound heifers.
It is funny that when I did research on it , many guys said I will get no results but they have never tried it or knew anyone who did try it. There were a few sites that mentioned some professional athletes using it when it was not a banned substance. The effects should be a increase in mass but not lean mass like Trembolone. I also may get some estrogenic sides. The manufacture claims it is 1/350 the effects as estrodial but a few additional cattle studies said it is similar to synovex H in estrogenic sides . Oh well. Give me a few weeks and I will report back. :confused:

Steve if your going to bother converting pellets(a pain in the ass) why not stick to Fina? If Ralgrow worked people would be using it. Fina works in fact it works great. A very famous BB who was huge but did not compete claims to have used fina nearly year round and prefered it to test. So there you go something that works and you can get easy and do yourself. Then again if you want to expierment with an old compound that no one uses(there is a reason) have at it. I assume you have not seen the post about the guy who had to have the lump created by fillers surgically removed? Personally I don't think converting is the way to go but if I were to convert(I have) I would at least use a anabolic(fina) instead of expiermenting with an estrogen like compound.

Has anyone here use zeranol? No we don't need to eat shit to know we don't like it. If it worked there would be a gotzeranol board not a gotfina board

Oh yeah I came across zeranol as well about a decade ago and other guys came across it a decade before that and I believed them when they said it sucked. So now when your looking no one has used it but thats because the guys that tried it told everyone is sucked generations of users ago and no current user will have tried that stuff

Last edited:
well I know its not what your wanting to here But I agree with Vespa.
I havnt and wouldnt even consider using Ralgrow.
If your going to guinee pig it I hope you dont mess yourself up trying it.
goodluck and be safe man, seriously think it over before just trying something
youve heard or think Just may work. Theres a ton of other stuff available thats proven to work (on humans)

rAJJIN said:
well I know its not what your wanting to here But I agree with Vespa.
I havnt and wouldnt even consider using Ralgrow.
If your going to guinee pig it I hope you dont mess yourself up trying it.
goodluck and be safe man, seriously think it over before just trying something
youve heard or think Just may work. Theres a ton of other stuff available thats proven to work (on humans)
That Raj, think about it bro...........

I USED IT BACK IN THE EARLY 90'S, DIDN'T SEE ANY GREAT GAINS. NIPS DID GET A BIT TENDER. WHY NOT JUST USE PRIMO?? EASY TO GET AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ALL THE CHEMISTRY. GOOD LUCK WITH IT..

WHy?

Is this your desire to be a madd scientist or just get cheap gear? You can get just about anything you want here that will give you great results with out having to do much work, or thinking about.

Just a thought

Please don't use it. I have seen many a guy in the early 1990's (which was the dawn of the pellet age) and mid-late 1990's (the kit age) try this stuff and get a nasty case of gyno.
Two guys spent $6 grand on gyno surgery it was so bad.
We aren't cows. Syno and Ralgro and the various progesterone and pure estrogen implants are used on cattle because they promote the most growth-the highest feed conversion weight. It grows both muscle tissue and a tremendous amout of fat, intramuscular as well increasing the slaughter weight of the animal.
Zeranol is an "anabolic" agent in Cows not humans-It is an anabolic-estrogenic agent that has been used for estrogen replacement in humans but is used primarily in veterinary medicine as a growth stimulant.
Kits are outdated and dangerous as well and trenbelone should be used sparingly through out the year if at all as it is very toxic as you go up in doses and cycle time.
I know several guys that have had severe health problems from using kits too much and too often.

well there you go, Mr G man has spoken

Hey M.G. whats up? u never replied to the PM I sent ya

Massive G is right on the money with this one! The 90's is when I came into all of this and learned of the kits and syno, fina and all that stuff. However the first thing that I was told was to stay away from Ralgrow. It does nothing good for the body and can lead to many unwanted sides. These sides aren't necessarily steroid related sides, so your on your own. If I had the money I'd buy you gear just to keep you away from this. But I don't so right now my word is worth more! DON"T MESS WITH IT!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws