Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.

Thanks for the honest post, Big A!!

Like I said my friend.......we always see eye to eye don't we.?......you understood my posts and pm I can see. Thanks for everything .....I hope you will stay in touch......I know you got the underlying tones of why I am upset and leaving........your the best......save this place A .....save it!!!

It's seriously refreshing to read something from the other side of the magazine pictures. The other side of the stage is something that has been well hidden for too long.
I'd like to read what's it like to compete, the sacrifices the lifestyle takes.
Thanks BigA for dropping the real first hammer:st:r-wars

Thanks for that info, everyone must be second guessed these days...

Last edited:
yep

Like I said my friend.......we always see eye to eye don't we.?......you understood my posts and pm I can see. Thanks for everything .....I hope you will stay in touch......I know you got the underlying tones of why I am upset and leaving........your the best......save this place A .....save it!!!

Ditto! I remember biggie's thread titled: Growth Principles for Beginners, prolly one of the all time best threads I have ever read!

Thanks for that post.

I remember when you first got this board up and running. I read all the articles you wrote on training, nutrition, and gear use. I remember thinking FINALLY A PRO shares the real truth with me. Since I am from Montana and never talked to a pro, those articles were a real blessing.

To clarify- Far from encouraging me to go hell bent at all costs to pursue my goal of being a huge bastard, the detailed information on supplement use by top guys, caused me to rethink and readjust some of my goals.

I am one of those guys who is NOT willing to take those risks as I might not be genetically suited to tolerate the amounts typically taken. Meanwhile I will continue to enjoy the physiques of those who are willing to walk on the edge and have the ability to come out the other side with their health intact. Those physiques are awesome! :)

This post ends the confusion and dispells the b.s. once again.

The real information might help someone like me realize that I can have a very good physique and decide what I might safely utilize to achieve it.

Big A,

Thanks for being REAL and bringing the TRUTH. That is way I love this place.

finally....... perhaps we'll see people stop harping on shit about how they know a pro that does 750mg test a week and eats clean etc.

I don't post much on this site but love checking in and reading the new threads.

This one is very refreshing and shows the honesty and bluntness of the forum.

Thanks for telling it how it is BIG A :)

big A... thank you.

-thank you for providing a home for bodybuilders to get to know each other

- thank you for providing a place where we can share our ideas and experiences without fear of being alienated or thought of as "stupid"

-thank you for always telling the truth no matter who disagrees

-and finally, thank you for always trying to keep the bullshit out of this place and just give straight forward answers without pretending to be someone who miraculously found out the true method of dieting while splitting the atom.

Say man I know I havent been around much lately. I will be back in the States soon. But the site has changed so much. I miss all the guys and the reading but dont leave man. Well I hope you stick around as you are truly a resptected member. Talk to you guys soon.

Thanks Big A this site is my home. MM

It's about time.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

Though it was obvious, I'm glad somebody finally came out and said it.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

This is the part that some people just don't get I think...pro genetics doesn't just include the part about building and holding onto muscle. There are many other factors involved.

Thanks Big A for being honest and straightforward. Respect Bro.

It looks like this brother (me) is going to need a bigger ass to put more of that essential vitamin mix in. :)

2stones

big A

im glad your getting back to what this site was all about...Years ago

this is the best site on the net

chris

Thanks Big A

for cutting through the crap once again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131