over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Flu/Shingles?

MonkeyBoy

Registered
Now I know some people get flu like symptons when they start a cycle but anyone ever get shingles? I started a Prop blast 2 weeks ago, last week felt numbness in my left hand, than up my arm. Last Monday, I got what looked to be a spider bite so I went to the dr and I have SHINGLES!!! My doc said it could be from a number of things, stress, low immune system. Doubt it has to do with my Prop but just thought about it.
Anyways, I think I got a mild case of it because it doesn't hurt to bad, just very very weak and have no energy at all and from what I have hear, shingles hurt like a biatch. Anyone else ever deal with this?

Now I know some people get flu like symptons when they start a cycle but anyone ever get shingles? I started a Prop blast 2 weeks ago, last week felt numbness in my left hand, than up my arm. Last Monday, I got what looked to be a spider bite so I went to the dr and I have SHINGLES!!! My doc said it could be from a number of things, stress, low immune system. Doubt it has to do with my Prop but just thought about it.
Anyways, I think I got a mild case of it because it doesn't hurt to bad, just very very weak and have no energy at all and from what I have hear, shingles hurt like a biatch. Anyone else ever deal with this?

if you have had the pox before and steroids lower immune , that prob your trigger culprit, but it can happen anyway

Had a case of the shingles last month. Was on cycle, but that wasn`t the problem. Have had a series of personal problems and mishaps, nerves got to me. That was the problem. Started taking my script of Xanax, used some anti-itch cream, and they were gone in a few weeks. Were quite painful though.

Best,

Mike aka Lycan

I had a bad case of shingles after experimenting with superdrol in '05. Erupted through my cranial nerves out the auditory canal. Lost hearing in right ear, vertigo from hell, Bell's Palsy, lost fine motor control in my right eye, post herpetic neuralgia & facial scarring. I was lucky (lol) though, the lesions didn't get into my eye & I have had a 98% recovery.
The best treatment for the pain is topical lidocaine.

Last edited:
I had a bad case of shingles after experimenting with superdrol in '05. Erupted through my cranial nerves out the auditory canal. Lost hearing in right ear, vertigo from hell, Bell's Palsy, lost fine motor control in my right eye, post herpetic neuralgia & facial scarring. I was lucky (lol) though, the lesions didn't get into my eye & I have had a 98% recovery.
The best treatment for the pain is topical lidocaine.

Damn!!! I think I got it pretty mild...thanks for the input guys!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws