over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

caverject protocol

monkeybizniz

Registered
does anyone know a good caverject protocol for pre contest(i.e. dose, how soon before show to use, etc.)? i have a few friends that have experience running seos and esecline, but none with caverject. any help or suggestions would be great.

What would you use Caverject for other than getting an erection?

I dated a girl that was an Upjohn rep and we tried that one time , pretty cool make your pee pee harder than $10 worth of jaw breakers ,but after an hr we were both to sore to do anything so all you can do it look at it

What would you use Caverject for other than getting an erection?

I dated a girl that was an Upjohn rep and we tried that one time , pretty cool make your pee pee harder than $10 worth of jaw breakers ,but after an hr we were both to sore to do anything so all you can do it look at it
I guess if you were entering a hard on contest then you would use it five minutes before stage time.

I am unawre of any other use for caverject other than ED!!

like my original post alluded to when mentioning seo's, esecline, and precontest, i am talking about a body building contest.

i have heard that caverject can be used similarly to esecline or nolitol. i may be mistaken......if so can someone who KNOWS whether or not that is the case please let me know.

The reason why you are not getting many responses is because Caverject (to my knowledge) is not used in this way. It is not the same as an seo. Caverject is water based.

The reason why you are not getting many responses is because Caverject (to my knowledge) is not used in this way. It is not the same as an seo. Caverject is water based.

I know you use it every day for erectile dysfunction cause of your great age, oldbuddy :D ... but fact is I know of some guys who took it right before stepping onstage for the swelling effect it has on the muscle bellies... seems to work quite well, especially if you have lagging bodyparts like arms, chest or shoulders... gives a "rounder", fuller look to the said muscle.

Since I've never done it myself, I can't really tell about the doses, but I guess it's safe to say that you need to give it a first run in your prep before doing it on contest days. Caverject usually comes in 5mg, 10mg and 20mg pre-loaded pen... if I had to experience with it, I'd start with 10mg in each desired bodypart... from there, and depending on the results (real - temporary- increase that looks natural... or puffy look and blurred definition), I'd either decrease the dose to 5mg or increase it to 20mg... trial and errors if you see what I mean.

If you wanna get max results out of it, never take ephedrine at the same time cause it annihilates alprostadil effects.

Hope that helped a little. :)

I know you use it every day for erectile dysfunction cause of your great age, oldbuddy :D ... but fact is I know of some guys who took it right before stepping onstage for the swelling effect it has on the muscle bellies... seems to work quite well, especially if you have lagging bodyparts like arms, chest or shoulders... gives a "rounder", fuller look to the said muscle.

Since I've never done it myself, I can't really tell about the doses, but I guess it's safe to say that you need to give it a first run in your prep before doing it on contest days. Caverject usually comes in 5mg, 10mg and 20mg pre-loaded pen... if I had to experience with it, I'd start with 10mg in each desired bodypart... from there, and depending on the results (real - temporary- increase that looks natural... or puffy look and blurred definition), I'd either decrease the dose to 5mg or increase it to 20mg... trial and errors if you see what I mean.

If you wanna get max results out of it, never take ephedrine at the same time cause it annihilates alprostadil effects.

that helps out quite a bit phidias. thanks for the response. i thought i might have been taking crazy pills or something. but, unless i come across some nolitol it seems caverject will be my best bet. thanks again

I tried the nolotil once before a contest (a few ml in arms and shoulders), but I honestly didn't notice much size increase at all...:eek:

Well there ya go!! As I said I have never heard of it being used for this. And Damn it JC, you didn't have to give away all my secrets..........HAHAHAHAHAHA;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws