over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

200 mg Primo

DLStryker

Registered
If Primo is being offered at 200mg/ml, should I assume it is suspended in EO?

DSLtryker

Yes I've seen it 200mg n it was actually ba not eo. Not too harsh n good results

it could be primo enanthate.

I hear Freeman Labs is bringing a Primo E 200mg/ml onto the market here in a couple weeks .. don't quote me on this, but I believe Freeman doesn't use EO at all.

Do yourself a huge favor and completely avoid all UGL Methenolone(Primobolan) and use ONLY Schering Primobolan! Don't argue, don't think twice--just do it. Thank me later. ;)

Do yourself a huge favor and completely avoid all UGL Methenolone(Primobolan) and use ONLY Schering Primobolan! Don't argue, don't think twice--just do it. Thank me later. ;)

i wasnt impressed..it worked ok, like it should for 100mg...but no matter who makes it how good it is, it is still only 100mg..nothing compared to 200mg/ml in that only needing 1/2 the amount to achieve same dose is very convenient...and mine were def good, i got in madrid at a pharmacy, and were checked out by an old schooler who put in lot of time with the subject...anyone know if dutchbb is still around!:)

i wasnt impressed..it worked ok, like it should for 100mg...but no matter who makes it how good it is, it is still only 100mg..nothing compared to 200mg/ml in that only needing 1/2 the amount to achieve same dose is very convenient...and mine were def good, i got in madrid at a pharmacy, and were checked out by an old schooler who put in lot of time with the subject...anyone know if dutchbb is still around!:)

Right. Who wants to inject 6-8ml a week of just one compound?

200mg/ml primo is not that uncommon btw

Primobolan is highly effective at 200-300mg per week my friend. If you think you're actually getting 200mg/ml of UGL Primobolan, you're living in a complete fantasy world; the chances of obtaining 100% AUTHENTIC Methenlone from a UGL are slim to none. If you're lucky, the vial will contain some active hormone(usually testosterone, deca, or both).

Like I said, it's Schering or it's nothing--end of discussion. :cool:

You say you weren't impressed with the Schering Primo 100 ... Did you run at 400-600 a week?

.. I'd love to grab some of those Freeman Labs Primo 200 and run at 600-800mg/week. Not even sure where them Schering's are available ...

Primobolan is highly effective at 200-300mg per week my friend. If you think you're actually getting 200mg/ml of UGL Primobolan, you're living in a complete fantasy world; the chances of obtaining 100% AUTHENTIC Methenlone from a UGL are slim to none. If you're lucky, the vial will contain some active hormone(usually testosterone, deca, or both).

Personal Experience with 200-300mg a week? For how many weeks? 16-20?

.. only asking because 1 in 10 people recommend 300mg/week, whereas the other 9 say 600+mg/week.

... but whether it's Schering or nothing at all, I'm not quite sure. I mean, even UG labs are able to get a hold of the raws in bulk form, so I don't see how they're entirely unable to produce a legitimate Primo 'clone' ...

Personal Experience with 200-300mg a week? For how many weeks? 16-20?

.. only asking because 1 in 10 people recommend 300mg/week, whereas the other 9 say 600+mg/week.

... but whether it's Schering or nothing at all, I'm not quite sure. I mean, even UG labs are able to get a hold of the raws in bulk form, so I don't see how they're entirely unable to produce a legitimate Primo 'clone' ...

Yes, I run 200-300mg of Primobolan when cutting, and 300-400 for bulking. I've used up to 800mg per week.

The reason that 9 out of 10 people recommend using 600mg+ per week is because 9 out of those 10 people did not use SCHERINGS! Most guys don't want to cough up the dough for LEGIT Scherings so they use UGL Primo instead, and this is the cause for such mixed feedback regarding such an amazing steroid compound. ANYONE who has used real Schering Primobolan will tell you that Primobolan is one of their favorite anabolic steroids to use, whether bulking or cutting.

Yes, I run 200-300mg of Primobolan when cutting, and 300-400 for bulking. I've used up to 800mg per week.

The reason that 9 out of 10 people recommend using 600mg+ per week is because 9 out of those 10 people did not use SCHERINGS! Most guys don't want to cough up the dough for LEGIT Scherings so they use UGL Primo instead, and this is the cause for such mixed feedback regarding such an amazing steroid compound. ANYONE who has used real Schering Primobolan will tell you that Primobolan is one of their favorite anabolic steroids to use, whether bulking or cutting.

I'm aware it wouldn't be the typical cycle . . . but to consider a Primo ONLY run, would 200-300mg/week of Schering's Primo be enough to yield a couple lean lbs over 14-16 weeks?

Did you run it by itself ever, or normally alongside test and/or other goodies? How long did you run it for?

I mean, 200-300mg/week for NO side effects, quality gains, and additional pros, with Schering's Primo that wouldn't be too costly on my wallet after all.

LOL Really? So schering is so great that it's over? 200-300mg Highly effective dosage? If you are a female then I apologize, and that is more than enough to be an effective dose

Everyone knows theres fakes out there, glad you liked schering but there is better stuff. Time to quit while you're ahead..well, not really

btw I've used Schering..

I'm aware it wouldn't be the typical cycle . . . but to consider a Primo ONLY run, would 200-300mg/week of Schering's Primo be enough to yield a couple lean lbs over 14-16 weeks?

Did you run it by itself ever, or normally alongside test and/or other goodies? How long did you run it for?

I mean, 200-300mg/week for NO side effects, quality gains, and additional pros, with Schering's Primo that wouldn't be too costly on my wallet after all.

Sure, you could gain an appreciable amount of lean muscle mass from Primobolan alone, but you'd have better gains using it properly, in a cycle with Testosterone.

I would never suggest running any anabolic steroid without the concurrent use of Testosterone, for numerous reasons. Having said that, you could get away with a minimum Testosterone dosage(200-400mg) in conjunction with Primobolan(300-400mg) and experience some of the greatest gains you've ever had.

LOL Really? So schering is so great that it's over? 200-300mg Highly effective dosage? If you are a female then I apologize, and that is more than enough to be an effective dose

Everyone knows theres fakes out there, glad you liked schering but there is better stuff. Time to quit while you're ahead..well, not really

btw I've used Schering..

Yes, 200-300mg of Schering Primobolan is MORE than enough to preserve muscle mass(possibly even gain) while enhancing muscular definition, hardness, and vascularity, and 300-400 is plenty for bulking purposes. 400-600mg would be even better of course, but it certainly isn't necessitated.

There is NOTHING better than Schering my brother, and for the record, I call bullshit on you ever using Scherings. :)

I'm sure there are fake ug primo out there, but if you think there aren't fake schering primo amps out there, you're insane. If it's a reputable ug lab, you honestly think they don't have the cash to get legit primo raws? It all comes back to the old saying 'you have to trust your source'.

I'm sure there are fake ug primo out there, but if you think there aren't fake schering primo amps out there, you're insane. If it's a reputable ug lab, you honestly think they don't have the cash to get legit primo raws? It all comes back to the old saying 'you have to trust your source'.

It's not a matter of CASH, it's a matter of availability. Real, genuine Methenolone powder is not easy to obtain, no matter how much cash a UGL has. Most of the raw materials are impure, so even if the manufacturer doses it correctly, it still isn't really dosed properly.

Of course, there are fake Schering Primobolan ampules floating around, but THAT comes down to a matter of trust in your source.

It's not a matter of CASH, it's a matter of availability. Real, genuine Methenolone powder is not easy to obtain, no matter how much cash a UGL has. Most of the raw materials are impure, so even if the manufacturer doses it correctly, it still isn't really dosed properly.

Of course, there are fake Schering Primobolan ampules floating around, but THAT comes down to a matter of trust in your source.

ok, say for example its not 99percent pure...and instead of dosing it 200 you have even 25percent degraded stuff...you still getting over 150mg...methenolone is a light substance in terms of potency...hence why it is liked by females....when i did sherings i was 7 years younger and i believe 4 x 100mg a week was my dose...ive seen first hand what the 200mg has done for people at 500-600mg a week and it has been quite amazing...def exactly what is expect from that dose of primo has been the outcome, no sides at all, so i cant endorse your thoughts that its that impure or utterly fake....
now dont take this as i think sherings are bad...they are great...but in terms of dosage i dont see much a difference needed and for the price difference

in saying that the raws are fake or impure, what do you base this on?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
janbrueghel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131