over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank you Isabadman - my new favorite exercise

A little off topic but, I got in trouble for grunting like that at my gym the other day! I was so pissed, the little gym boy came up to me between sets and asked me to hold it down. I wasn't yelling but was grunting. I can't help it when I'm goin heavy on deads!

Long story short, spoke with the owner and was assured I wouldn't be hushed again.

Anyways, interesting lift!

Looks like it puts a some stress on your lats and a nice contraction at the top for your traps too. What other benefits to you see with those compared to a regular dead?

I'm gonna try it.....

Hey John i actually watched another of your videos and loved the improvised one arm dumbell rows. my gym only has db's up to 125lbs and i need about 150 lbs or more. SO i was glad to see your version and might try them in the future.

why not just use a trapbar? It is the neutral grip that makes the movement so effective and natural.

I think the whole movement makes it the killer. Its kinda like a deadlift/partial clean/shrug/upright row/toe raise all combined into one exercise. Plus my gym doesnt have a trap bar.

Damm John you are such a hardcore MF you totally fucked up the whole point of this exercise and turned it into a freaking power movement....lol...........guys this phucker is insane.......First of all ,we aren't supposed to be going all out and grunting in this move.....we are trying to put stress on the ligaments of your clavicle and actually streching them out ......If you are tall enough [ which john is not ] you would use an olyimpic bar and turn the plates outward and and grap the lip of the plates ......you will feel a tremendus strech in doing this .......when you dead the weight up it is a slow pull.......at the top you pause and press your shoulders down while spreading the lats.......then you shrug up and press down into a spread again before returning down to shin level .......135 is more than enough for most people ......and I don't want these moves taking away from your real training.......lol.....the routine I gave John, is to try strech out John's clavicles [ yes ,this can be done .....ask Dante , and I have done it with many over the yrs ......1-2 inches is not impossible in 6-12 months if done 3 times a wk without fail and compunded with lat streches as well ] Maybe John will post up himself doing the routine that I gave him on his great web site for you guys [ten bucks a month ,is so worth what he is going to have for you guys over there ....shoot, I am joining this weekend if I don't forget....lol].........It was inspired by things I learned from Dante , parillo , and zulak ........and it does work if you are dedicated ........

John ......thanks for the e-mail ......I miss you too ......I am really going through alot right now ,as well having a rough break up with my girl .....I miss you too [man ,I have been so caught up in my own bs ,I have really neglected my close friends here Marylnn, Aeleop , the amazing knuckleheads , jethro Tull, Phidias , 619 muscle ,Alfresco [wow what great pics he sent me ...wow ] and you .shoot I still owe my old pal Dante an email back .....I feel like a freaking dick ,but I am just trying to lick my wounds and keep my life in order ...it's been rough.But I am hanging tough as always and I will be ok] .....but you need a smack you darn animal....ha ha [ you bastardized the Reeves deadlift...lol]....I want width and length to you ......not more thickness ....you are already a damm brickhouse ..ala your pal b-boy....lol.....don't get hurt .....think bone pull .....we need that width ......stay on point for me .......pull those clavicles out for me and strech those lats out wide til they hurt.......at 5'6 220 on stage ,you are Hernonesk......get me that taper, and we are in business......Love and miss you bro ......and to the folks named above ......thanks for everything .....you are loved and appreciated very much .......more than I can ever say ......be well

p.s . a couple of things....pesty if, you see this .....happy belated 50th .....and your daughter is gorgeous .....maldorf, so are your girls and thanks for you and peckerwood trying to help out chris 250 for us.....Ivan congrads on the past member of the month....I really hope you are making good choices my friend....and btw the way, i so want to punch you rt now....lol....pm if you want to know why .....Alex and shelby are the shit .....their tranformations are great inspriration to us all and I enjoy their posts[would like them to share more details on how they got their clients there ,knowing everyone is different].....Phil and I enjoyed some good pms recently glad he is being who i know he can be and is happy as well..plus nice to see him being more direct in his posts and sharing way more than he ever has ...thank you...the brick ....sorry about what happened to your daughter ...glad she is ok.......to the guy that lost his dog ....my condolences .....so freaking sorry ....I know this pain all too well ...I am so sorry for your loss.....and my bushy friend lynx ,great thread .....and you are a role model to all native american people everywhere ....seriously Respect !!! b- boy you are a beast ....time to shine my friend....No Pain and no prisonors....lenny looking pealed now finish it....tyrone keep up the good work and tell Big A and mainevent I send my best....chris 250 stay healthy and be happy.......congrads to HH's beautiful wife on her win....And think thats about it for now .....Aeliop hold down the fort for me .....lol......run the douches bags away for me .....ha ha

Last edited:
John ......thanks for the e-mail ......I miss you too ......I am really going through alot right now ,as well having a rough break up with my girl .....I miss you too [man ,i have been so caught up in my own bs ,I have really neglected my close friends here Marylnn, Aeleop , the amazing knuckleheads , jethro Tull, Phidias , 619 muscle ,Alfresco [wow what great pics he sent me ...wow ] and you .shoot I still owe my old pal Dante an email back .....I feel like a freaking dick ,but I am just trying to lick my wounds and keep my life in order ...it's been rough.but I am hanging tough as always and I will be ok] .....

So you're not mad at me!! ;)

Keep being strong as you've always been, Jason, ok mon ami? :)

PS Mountaindog, who's that ISA girl you're speaking of? Is she cute?!?! :D:p

Damm John you are such a hardcore MF you totally fucked up the whole point of this exercise and turned it into a freaking power movement....lol...........guys this phucker is insane.......First of all ,we aren't supposed to be going all out and grunting in this move.....we are trying to put stress on the ligaments of your clavicle and actually streching them out ......If you are tall enough [ which john is not ] you would use an olyimpic bar and turn the plates outward and and grap the lip of the plates ......you will feel a tremendus strech in doing this .......when you dead the weight up it is a slow pull.......at the top you pause and press your shoulders down while spreading the lats.......then you shrug up and press down into a spread again before returning down to shin level .......135 is more than enough for most people ......and I don't want these moves taking away from your real training.......lol.....the routine I gave John is to try strech out John clavicles [ yes ,this can be done .....ask Dante , and I have done it with many over the yrs ......1-2 inches is not impossible in 6-12 months if done 3 times a wk without fail and compunded with lat streches as well ] Maybe John will post up himself doing the routine that I gave him on his great web site for you guys [ten bucks amonth is so worth what he is going to have for you guys over there ....shoot I am joining this weekend if I don't forget....lol].........It was inspired by things I learned from Dante , parillo , and zulak ........and it does work if you are dedicated ........

John ......thanks for the e-mail ......I miss you too ......I am really going through alot right now ,as well having a rough break up with my girl .....I miss you too [man ,i have been so caught up in my own bs ,I have really neglected my close friends here Marylnn, Aeleop , the amazing knuckleheads , jethro Tull, Phidias , 619 muscle ,Alfresco [wow what great pics he sent me ...wow ] and you .shoot I still owe my old pal Dante an email back .....I feel like a freaking dick ,but I am just trying to lick my wounds and keep my life in order ...it's been rough.but I am hanging tough as always and I will be ok] .....but you need a smack you darn animal....ha ha [ you bastardized the Reeves deadlift...lol]....I want width and length to you ......not more thickness ....you are already a damm brick ala your pal b-boy....lol.....don't get hurt .....think bone pull .....we need that width ......stay on point for me .......pull those clavicles out for me and strech those lats out wide .......at 5'6 220 on stage you a Hernonesk......get me that taper and we are in business......Love and miss you bro ......and to the folks named above ......thanks for everything you are loved and appreciated very much .......more than I can say ......be well

p.s . a couple of things....pesty if, you see this happy belated 50th .....and your daughter is gorgeous .....maldorf so are your girls and thanks for you and peckerwood trying to help out chris 250 for us.....Ivan congrads on the past member of the month....I really hope you are making good choices my friend....and btw the way, i so want to punch you rt now....lol....pm if you want to know why .....Alex and shelby are the shit .....their tranformations are great inspriration to us all and I enjoy their posts[would like them to share more details on how they got their clients there ,knowing everyone is different].....Phil and I enjoyed some good pms recently glad he is being who i know he can be and is happy as well..plus nice to see him being more direct in his posts and sharing way more than he ever has ...thank you...the brick ....sorry about what happened to your daughter ...glad she is ok.......to the guy that lost his dog ....my condolences .....so freaking sorry ....I know this pain all too well ...I am so sorry for your loss.....and my bushy friend lynx great thread .....and you are a role model to all native american people everywhere ....seriously Respect !!! b- boy you are a beast ....time to shine ....lenny looking pealed ....tyrone keep up the good work and tell Big A and mainevent I send my best....chris 250 stay healthy and be happy.......congrads to HH's beautiful wife on her win....And think thats about it for now .....Aeliop hold down the fort for me .....lol......run the douches bags away for me .....ha ha

Haha - Actually I was going lighter, but was all jacked up and decided to do some heavy ones...ahahah - I put 10's inside the 45's so it would widen my grip..it def stretches the crap out of you..gotta get to work...more tonight!

JM

Awesome, will have to give these a shot. Thanks John and Iabadman.

jason, you have got to be the most thoughtfull person on EARTH! proud to call you a friend bro! :)

Iabadman

You are an awesome person, from your posts of bodybuilding to life are so insightful and I did appreciate all of it...trust me I learn from you all. Time to change your board name too - Iagoodman:D

You take care of yourself and I will finish strong, then I am gonna see if I can grow a back like B-boy:eek: Well, first take my wife out to a super nice dinner, then start trying to grow a back like B-Boy;):D

Thanks for all your posts and keep them coming!

Jason, Mountaindog

awesome post as always......we all thank you:).....take care of yourself..its ok for you to put yourself first sometimes.

MD...damn!.keep up the good work.

Thx Iabadman

Johns had me doing these for the last months or so, only done them few times so far but I been doing them as Iabadman just described. I just seen the video here and how John was doing them I thought shit Im doing them wrong and too strictly, lol. Good to know I was on track. I been using the EZ bar, I thought no way I could grip the Olympic bar, but since you said a light weight will work on this movement Ill try that next time on the O bar.

Its a funny exercise I was just telling John that I dont really feel it at the time, it almost seems pointless, but the next day you can def tell you did something different. Its gives me a soreness in my back I dont get doing the regular work.

Great exercise I highly recomend it.

jason, you have got to be the most thoughtfull person on EARTH! proud to call you a friend bro! :)

Ditto! :)

Johns had me doing these for the last months or so, only done them few times so far but I been doing them as Iabadman just described. I just seen the video here and how John was doing them I thought shit Im doing them wrong and too strictly, lol. Good to know I was on track. I been using the EZ bar, I thought no way I could grip the Olympic bar, but since you said a light weight will work on this movement Ill try that next time on the O bar.

Its a funny exercise I was just telling John that I dont really feel it at the time, it almost seems pointless, but the next day you can def tell you did something different. Its gives me a soreness in my back I dont get doing the regular work.

Great exercise I highly recomend it.

I was thinking this same thing.
I can't reach both ends of an olympic bar...well maybe with my foot. :p They do make shortened bars too, our gym has 1 or 2. :)

Damm John you are such a hardcore MF you totally fucked up the whole point of this exercise and turned it into a freaking power movement....lol...........guys this phucker is insane.......First of all ,we aren't supposed to be going all out and grunting in this move.....we are trying to put stress on the ligaments of your clavicle and actually streching them out ......If you are tall enough [ which john is not ] you would use an olyimpic bar and turn the plates outward and and grap the lip of the plates ......you will feel a tremendus strech in doing this .......when you dead the weight up it is a slow pull.......at the top you pause and press your shoulders down while spreading the lats.......then you shrug up and press down into a spread again before returning down to shin level .......135 is more than enough for most people ......and I don't want these moves taking away from your real training.......lol.....the routine I gave John, is to try strech out John's clavicles [ yes ,this can be done .....ask Dante , and I have done it with many over the yrs ......1-2 inches is not impossible in 6-12 months if done 3 times a wk without fail and compunded with lat streches as well ] Maybe John will post up himself doing the routine that I gave him on his great web site for you guys [ten bucks a month ,is so worth what he is going to have for you guys over there ....shoot, I am joining this weekend if I don't forget....lol].........It was inspired by things I learned from Dante , parillo , and zulak ........and it does work if you are dedicated ........

John ......thanks for the e-mail ......I miss you too ......I am really going through alot right now ,as well having a rough break up with my girl .....I miss you too [man ,I have been so caught up in my own bs ,I have really neglected my close friends here Marylnn, Aeleop , the amazing knuckleheads , jethro Tull, Phidias , 619 muscle ,Alfresco [wow what great pics he sent me ...wow ] and you .shoot I still owe my old pal Dante an email back .....I feel like a freaking dick ,but I am just trying to lick my wounds and keep my life in order ...it's been rough.But I am hanging tough as always and I will be ok] .....but you need a smack you darn animal....ha ha [ you bastardized the Reeves deadlift...lol]....I want width and length to you ......not more thickness ....you are already a damm brickhouse ..ala your pal b-boy....lol.....don't get hurt .....think bone pull .....we need that width ......stay on point for me .......pull those clavicles out for me and strech those lats out wide til they hurt.......at 5'6 220 on stage ,you are Hernonesk......get me that taper, and we are in business......Love and miss you bro ......and to the folks named above ......thanks for everything .....you are loved and appreciated very much .......more than I can ever say ......be well

p.s . a couple of things....pesty if, you see this .....happy belated 50th .....and your daughter is gorgeous .....maldorf, so are your girls and thanks for you and peckerwood trying to help out chris 250 for us.....Ivan congrads on the past member of the month....I really hope you are making good choices my friend....and btw the way, i so want to punch you rt now....lol....pm if you want to know why .....Alex and shelby are the shit .....their tranformations are great inspriration to us all and I enjoy their posts[would like them to share more details on how they got their clients there ,knowing everyone is different].....Phil and I enjoyed some good pms recently glad he is being who i know he can be and is happy as well..plus nice to see him being more direct in his posts and sharing way more than he ever has ...thank you...the brick ....sorry about what happened to your daughter ...glad she is ok.......to the guy that lost his dog ....my condolences .....so freaking sorry ....I know this pain all too well ...I am so sorry for your loss.....and my bushy friend lynx ,great thread .....and you are a role model to all native american people everywhere ....seriously Respect !!! b- boy you are a beast ....time to shine my friend....No Pain and no prisonors....lenny looking pealed now finish it....tyrone keep up the good work and tell Big A and mainevent I send my best....chris 250 stay healthy and be happy.......congrads to HH's beautiful wife on her win....And think thats about it for now .....Aeliop hold down the fort for me .....lol......run the douches bags away for me .....ha ha

great post J. really made me smile this morning, which I was greatly in need of. You are truly a kind, caring and thoughful person...proud to call you my friend and brother in iron. If you need anything im only a call away. look forward to chatting this weekend. Take care, godspeed. much love. -jeremy

Hybrid

Interesting- looks like a hybrid deadlift/partial power-clean. Cool

Wow that's great, thanks a lot for showing us that! I will definately be doing it. Any videos out there of picture perfect form with it? Rep Range?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws