Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Banned

Muscle growth under caloric deficit while on Tren

Just throwing the question out there cuz im curious
about peoples results out there...

To those out there who have used Tren on a cutter...

What amount of deficit in calories compared to your daily maintenance were u able to cut and still gain muscle?

I ask because im currently using the following:

Tren Ace @ 50mg EOD
Test E @ 150mg EOD
Anavar @ 100mg ED

I want to know how much i can cut calories from fats and carbs and still gain muscle.

I am currently at 6'3 225 lbs at 14-15 % BF. I am currently at 2500 calories ( 358 pro, 118 carbs, and 66 fat) All carbs are only in the pre workout meal and most of my fat is only at night... Is this ok folks?

Last edited by jimmyjones; 01-06-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjones View Post
Just throwing the question out there cuz im curious
about peoples results out there...

To those out there who have used Tren on a cutter...

What amount of deficit in calories compared to your daily maintenance were u able to cut and still gain muscle?

I ask because im currently using the following:

Tren Ace @ 50mg EOD
Test E @ 150mg EOD
Anavar @ 100mg ED

I want to know how much i can cut calories from fats and carbs and still gain muscle.

I am currently at 6'3 225 lbs at 14-15 % BF. I am currently at 2500 calories ( 358 pro, 118 carbs, and 66 fat) All carbs are only in the pre workout meal and most of my fat is only at night... Is this ok folks?

You can def gain muscle while cutting, i was prepping for a show this past year and actually gained a decent ammount of muscle....then again it was a rather heavy cycle with hgh
Old 01-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0 View Post
You can def gain muscle while cutting, i was prepping for a show this past year and actually gained a decent ammount of muscle....then again it was a rather heavy cycle with hgh
Oh I know it can be done, i did it with Test only... Of course in the world of the naturals, it is basically impossible unless you have serious genetics... in the world of the supplement assisted, that rule goes out the window. All im curious is how much I can cut calories for faster fat loss. How much did you use when you prepped?
Old 01-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

first of all SICK cycle!

second personally i think you can to some extent, since tren helps absorb nutrients better. i dont get the common sides most people get while on tren. never got any night sweats, no CRAZY strength increases or CRAZY mass increases. so idk. i have gotten tren cough though and it sucks. but my point being is if your really sensitive to tren i feel like you have potential to gain more muscle when cutting with it. i cant tell you any science behind it, just my belief
Old 01-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjones View Post
Oh I know it can be done, i did it with Test only... Of course in the world of the naturals, it is basically impossible unless you have serious genetics... in the world of the supplement assisted, that rule goes out the window. All im curious is how much I can cut calories for faster fat loss. How much did you use when you prepped?

I was using 750mg test/week
75mg tren eod
50 mg winny ED
was using primo too but cant remember the dose
5ius of gh ed

I cut cals down alot especailly near the end of my contest prep
Old 01-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Definitely possible to loose fat and put on muscle while running tren. Sometimes I add just a tiny amount of tren in my cycles to help stay lean on a calorie surplus - works everytime
Old 01-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Banned

This is my 2nd time using tren, but my first time stacking it with Anavar...

Tren plays very nicely with me, as long as I take my Cabergoline and a lil T3 it gives me no sides at all other than sick strength and nothing else... It gives a very sick look to my muscles as well, I love this shit... I am going to bump it up every 2 weeks, first 75mg EOD then 100mg EOD and then I will come off Tren and keep the test going
Old 01-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

Do you use the slin pin method? That EOD thing with 25g doesn't sound fun!
Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnup View Post
Do you use the slin pin method? That EOD thing with 25g doesn't sound fun!
Its actually not bad at all, Left ass cheek on Mon, right on Wed, Left on Fri, Right on Sun. My ass takes it well, i dont like quads and im scared to do anything on my upper body
Old 01-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Registered Member

Ah I see, well glute shots are no prob but ya quads or delts I don't like, I never did EOD cause I thought you had to rotate between quads or sumthin because of the time between glute shots would be too frequent going EOD but now I see it can be done!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Good point, Alfresco. Would you attribute any of the muscle gain to muscle memory, or is this the first time in her life her legs have peaked like this?
Old 01-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Kilo Klub Member

imposible to answer

you can only learn by experience with this question. a trainer MIGHT be able to give you some tips so you could find out the answer more quickly but basically you are going to have to try a diet sand see how it works.

i am not advocating it but look at your question backwards. how much tren would it take to create a calorie deficit...? just saying... its a different way of thinking abou it and in the long run might be more effective.

more dose equals higher metabolism in general (for many reasons) so just have a slight calorie deficit and keep upping dose if you are not getting leaner/stronger.

it would take a lot of typing to describe what i mean by these suggestions but i promise there is merit to them
-JS
"JOHNNYSMILES is probably what you would call a FREAK if you knew who he is..probably the biggest/leanest guy on this site... and no I am not telling you who he is........out of respect to him." -Phil Hernon
Old 01-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Banned

Very cool Alfresco, thanks for that. Well I guess the human body is simply far too complex for current science to fully understand how physiology works 100%. I will run a log starting next week with pictures and results with weekly updates.
I have just received some Test Acetate from the good guy GAULS so I will be running strictly GAULS products.

Here is the thread I have started

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...tml#post914684
Old 01-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Trying out some Tren Ace and Test Prop EOD can't wait to work out, boooooom muuuuuuutha fffffeeeeersssss