Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PHIL HERNON

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Banned

I'm concerned about my creatinine levels. (Blood results included)

I compiled a list of all the blood tests I have taken ever since starting AAS use. In bold is the date blood work was taken...

9-15-09

Creatinine, Serum 1.59 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR 55 LOW mL/min/1.73 >59

3-10-10

Creatinine, Serum 1.43 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR >59 mL/min/1.73 >59

5-7-10

Creatinine, Serum 1.80 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR 47 LOW mL/min/1.73 >59

7-29-10

Creatinine, Serum 1.74 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR 49 LOW mL/min/1.73 >59

10-28-10

Creatinine, Serum 1.67 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR 51 LOW mL/min/1.73 >59

1-27-11

These 2 are the only kidney levels that are ever off. Is this something to be concerned about? I know people with higher amounts of muscle mass will have higher creatinine levels but a friend of mine has quite a bit of muscle and his creatinine levels are always within normal range. So should I be concerned? Is there something I can do to bring them down?
Old 02-19-2011, 11:31 AM
IFBB PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
I compiled a list of all the blood tests I have taken ever since starting AAS use. In bold is the date blood work was taken...

9-15-09

Creatinine, Serum 1.59 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR 55 LOW mL/min/1.73 >59

3-10-10

Creatinine, Serum 1.43 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR >59 mL/min/1.73 >59

5-7-10

7-29-10

Creatinine, Serum 1.74 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR 49 LOW mL/min/1.73 >59

10-28-10

Creatinine, Serum 1.67 HIGH mg/dL 0.76-1.27

eGFR 51 LOW mL/min/1.73 >59

1-27-11

These 2 are the only kidney levels that are ever off. Is this something to be concerned about? I know people with higher amounts of muscle mass will have higher creatinine levels but a friend of mine has quite a bit of muscle and his creatinine levels are always within normal range. So should I be concerned? Is there something I can do to bring them down?
Are you taking any supplements with creatine? Is not good idea to take creatin when you are taking AAS.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeric delczeg View Post
Are you taking any supplements with creatine? Is not good idea to take creatin when you are taking AAS.
Only 1-2 of the blood tests I was taking creatine at the time.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

What is your BUN? My creative is always a little high like 1.3 and my doc is worried at all about it. I'm not carrying a lot of muscle mass either compared to most of you. My BUN is around 29 usually when I consume a lot of protein the day before. It is 22 on a more normal persons amount of protein.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:41 PM
IFBB PRO / FOUNDING Member

Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
Only 1-2 of the blood tests I was taking creatine at the time.
Think of it like this.......blood creatinine levels are like a STATIC, ONE TIME measurement of a river..........eGFR is just an estimate of how much water runs through this river, from the serum creatinine level ( not taking into account that it may rain)..........a 24hour creatinine clearance will tell you how much water actually runs through this river ( for real) .....so get the 24 hour creatinine clearance test.
Kaladryn likes this.

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

www.Purchasepeptides.com
Old 02-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicscuba View Post
What is your BUN? My creative is always a little high like 1.3 and my doc is worried at all about it. I'm not carrying a lot of muscle mass either compared to most of you. My BUN is around 29 usually when I consume a lot of protein the day before. It is 22 on a more normal persons amount of protein.
My BUN in the same order for the dates above

27 (was on PSMF at the time)
Old 02-20-2011, 06:55 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I do know that your eGFR is okay... <15 indicates kidney failure... In elderly people we look at eGFR and <15 can qualify for hospice services but we have to make sure first it's not a hydration or nutrition problem... Hydration status can make a big difference in the lab results!
Old 02-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Registered Member

Whats your BP?

Controlling your BP will improve those numbers. Buy your own cuff and take it regularily.

I guarantee you have high BP.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Are you taking any supplements with creatine? Is not good idea to take creatin when you are taking AAS. ????
Never knew this. Most of my protein supps have creatine added in (True protein).

can you please elaborate as to how damaging this may be.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Avoid training/cardio for two days prior to the test and be off all supplements for at least week. That should give you a good baseline reading.