Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Titan Training Manual Vs. Big Beyond Belief

For those of you who have read these books, which one do you feel is better?

Thanks
Old 08-26-2004, 01:22 AM
Registered Member

Big Beyond belief has alot more options and in more depth, covers diet, multiple programs from 4x week to 6x week/twice a day.
Titan is more of leaflet than book, not very big at all. Only one program in it, but brutally hard, brutaly hard!!

I got my best results from BBB, and is better value for money content wise.
Titan has an interesting approach, and I often left the gym seeing stars. when I did Titan on was on a cutting cycle so potentially could have gained more if ate more calories
I would buy both again if I had to, but if was just getting one would I get BBB.
Old 08-26-2004, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

anybody have the bbb video?
Old 08-26-2004, 05:23 AM
edge250

i used to have the video of it (platz and costa) and it was horrible
Old 08-26-2004, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

Titan Training

I have tried the Titan training and I found it also very hard.
I did not gain very much - maybee because I didn`t eat enough and I am natural.
They say what used to be scheduled into 3 week intervals in BBB (hyperacceleration & hyperadaption ) can now be achieved in one 7 day week.

Isn´t Phil using a similar approach like BBB. What is his opinion ?

KTT
Old 08-26-2004, 07:28 AM
Banned

i loved costas fighting vids..too funny..

i gave one to my 12yr old brother back in the day and he went on vacation with my mom to FL...some 35yr old man started ripping on my brother at the corner store when he dropped everything he was buying for mom on the floor... so right out of the video he dropped this guy in front of his girlfriend.. unbeknownst to my little bro, my mom had come to the corner to see why he was taking so long, plus she 's overprotective of him... so she sees him beat the guy down and knock him out in like 3 moves, then my mom runs over and proceded to scream at and beat my brother in the parking lot for doing that to the guy...

but he didnt rat me out about giving him the video...

i like BBB better than titan..
Old 08-26-2004, 08:05 AM
edge250

lmfao at germ, great story
Old 08-26-2004, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

....Have done them all.... Bulgarian Burst, Serious Growth I, Serious Growth II, Big Beyond Belief, and Titan....

BBB is superior!
Old 08-26-2004, 12:49 PM
Kilo Klub Member

BBB is a good program and similar to my methodology
Old 08-26-2004, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

BBB is by far the better buy.