over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pfizer Testosterone Cypionate

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For my TRT I recently got some Pfizer Testosterone Cypionate instead of the regular Abbott or Watson. Pharmacy didn't have generics on hand so gave me this...:love:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11,831
How much? :D Only joking :rolleyes:

How much...
not joking...

just kidding :p

That is my usual TRT brand. Quality stuff.

Had Watson also, really any FDA approved big pharma's Depo Test I've good expeirences with. Always predictable.

Yeah only used Watson and Paddock and have been happy with it so far.

My father is on TRT as well and his Dr told him recently that they can not prescribe him a 10ml bottle due to a law change(in January) with Testosterone and he can only get like 1ml at a time now. I have not heard that from anyone else, is this a bunch of shit his Dr is telling him or have you guys that are on TRT heard something along these lines as well?

My father is on TRT as well and his Dr told him recently that they can not prescribe him a 10ml bottle due to a law change(in January) with Testosterone and he can only get like 1ml at a time now. I have not heard that from anyone else, is this a bunch of shit his Dr is telling him or have you guys that are on TRT heard something along these lines as well?

Its a crock of shit unless some state decided to implement the crazy law. They should prescribe Vicodin only 2 pills at a time if they really want to make a difference lol...

Its a crock of shit unless some state decided to implement the crazy law. They should prescribe Vicodin only 2 pills at a time if they really want to make a difference lol...

Yeah, could be a state thing. We dont have that here in my state I dont think. I do happen to get 1 ml vials, but I get 10 all at once so to me thats the same thing? I kinda like the 1ml vials because you toss them after 2 uses, and that makes me feel like its more sterile than using a vial with a stopper you pierce 10 times.

Last edited:
I googled it and found someone else stating this also, its a law now apparently in Missouri as well as possibly NY that you can now only buy a 30 day supply of testosterone for TRT since it is considered a controlled substance. You can't get 1 10ml bottle of test but they will prescribe 80 Oxy's to someone cause thats what they use in a month, lets get serious....

I googled it and found someone else stating this also, its a law now apparently in Missouri as well as possibly NY that you can now only buy a 30 day supply of testosterone for TRT since it is considered a controlled substance. You can't get 1 10ml bottle of test but they will prescribe 80 Oxy's to someone cause thats what they use in a month, lets get serious....

Wow, glad I dont live in either of those states. Thats a real pain in the ass, cant imagin having to order test every damn month. Guess they figure testosterone is more dangerous and abusable than the oxy's huh!

I got it two. It was actually cheaper then the Watson 1 cc bottles. It was pretty cheap.

I hope I get that also...seems Watson test cyp is out EVERYWHERE and I need to get a refill in the next few weeks...:mad:

Ive heard conflicting things as well, such as no self administration allowed so you visit the doc once a week for a shot. Seems weird to get 1ml vials rather than 10mls, so I guess in mMissouri one would only ge 4 mls a month??

Sandoz is good too.

Maldorf,

I was trying to think of the brand name I use and you just said it...I like Sandoz.

Wow, glad I dont live in either of those states. Thats a real pain in the ass, cant imagin having to order test every damn month. Guess they figure testosterone is more dangerous and abusable than the oxy's huh!

Ya that would suck for me...Changes in my insurance want me to get meds 90 days at a time. It cost me the same for 90 days as for 30 days so obviously I order everything for 90 days. Right now 10ml cost me $20 and last me about 90 days at 175mg week is my script dosage.

I'd give my left testicle for a bottle of that stuff

Funny you said that (about 30 day supply).

Apparently, my brother in law got this story from his doc and has to deal with 1ml vials. I live in the same state (about 5 minutes away actually) and get my 10ml Watson no problem...

Seems strange that he'd have a problem, but I didn't.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb