over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNC experiences?

Wesley Inman

Banned
Can you guys with DNC experiences please give some feedback and/or additional knowledge on this as a "Pre-workout"

I want to know what type of gains you experience, energy, strength, explosive power, etc...

Also what sides have you noticed?? Any?? My understanding is this will not increase BP like an ECA will??

I will be the first to admit I am very inexperienced with the two compounds D and N.

D being DMAA-- I have only ever used it in Jack3d and don't even remember what dosage was in that.
N- being Norephedrine aka phenylpropanolamine
C-being caffeine

It is dosed as follows d=100mgs/n=25mgs c=200mgs

Is DMAA still legal?? I know it has been pulled from most supplements, but I have heard contradictory statements and I have heard it is in the process of being banned...

Also NorEphedrine aka PPA was found in cold meds, etc...but I saw online that it was banned in the US due to a high prevalence of Stroke.

I did google the ingredients, but I'd prefer real life experiences.

From my understanding this is like ECA on Steroids.

Sorry Wes..

cant help ya cuz I havent heard of it yet...now im interested though :D

If you're referring to mp's stuff then the eca is stronger Imo.

Now the old syntrax stuff with ne/ppa was legit but I definitely don't get the same effects from dnc. It does have more caffeine than the eca though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

cant help ya cuz I havent heard of it yet...now im interested though :D

Thanks for the reply, yeah me too, there are a few variations going around I am talking about the ManPower one.

Now the old syntrax stuff with ne/ppa was legit but I definitely don't get the same effects from dnc. It does have more caffeine than the eca though.

Yeah mp..thanks for your feedback as well..So I have 3 people so far saying it's the greatest thing PreW, and then you're saying ECA is better.

I know everyone responds differently, so hoping to hear more personal experiences. The good experiences say it increase focus, aggression, intensity, energy and has a mild effect on BP. I did read that PPA releases norephinephrine as well as dopamine...and online reports compare it to a feeling of adrenaline...

^^ bump ^^

Last edited:
Just based on my experiences with ma huang (a mix of norephedrine and epinephrine) and dmaa solo vs. eca, I would say the energy with dna will probably feel more controlled, less jittery and more euphoric. Strength should be the same with either one, however eca makes me irritated sometimes which can fuel even more aggressive workouts.

Last edited:

I completely dissagree with this.

I have used MP ECA and DNC stack and DNC is considerably stronger. In fact I'm running DNC now.

Running ECA was the same as running the old Ripfuel from Twin lab. It killes your appetite and slightly increases your body temp and heart rate. You would have to take several ECA caps through the day to keep up this effect.

DNC is much stronger. I take one cap a day 30min prior to my workout and that's how long it takes to kick in. DNC does not lower or decrease your appetite. It contains DIMETHYLAMYLAMINE and it will open up your sinuses for better breathing during cardio and your workout. It increases your body temp quickly and makes you feel hot like when your on DNP but then your heart rate will really increase. DNC will make you considerably stronger and push through your workouts in a way you have never felt before.

If you run MP DNC stack I would suggest you train in the morning prior to work and you have to drink a ton of water during training and the rest of the day.

When I think of MP DNC stack I think of Tony Montana.

Attachments

• tony-montana-11.jpg
    tony-montana-11.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 507
Can you guys with DNC experiences please give some feedback and/or additional knowledge on this as a "Pre-workout"

I want to know what type of gains you experience, energy, strength, explosive power, etc...

Also what sides have you noticed?? Any?? My understanding is this will not increase BP like an ECA will??

I will be the first to admit I am very inexperienced with the two compounds D and N.

D being DMAA-- I have only ever used it in Jack3d and don't even remember what dosage was in that.
N- being Norephedrine aka phenylpropanolamine
C-being caffeine

It is dosed as follows d=100mgs/n=25mgs c=200mgs

Is DMAA still legal?? I know it has been pulled from most supplements, but I have heard contradictory statements and I have heard it is in the process of being banned...

Also NorEphedrine aka PPA was found in cold meds, etc...but I saw online that it was banned in the US due to a high prevalence of Stroke.

I did google the ingredients, but I'd prefer real life experiences.

From my understanding this is like ECA on Steroids.

DMAA is effective but for myself it gets me too wired.
I know alot of people who love this item though. I'm just
not a big pre-workout stimulant type of guy.

SitySlicker, thank you for the reply :)

And Fitness, awesome detailed feedback, I hope you work in Sales, because you sold me with your feedback!

And Alin, thank you as well...if you have heard good things, then that in itself makes a giant positive statement IMO...

This sounds like a very exciting product to try out!

I (ab)used caffeine and DMAA for some time in the gym. Enjoyed it while I did it, but building up a tolerance and having to increase dosage can end up getting a bit messy. I remember starting at 40mg DMAA and 200mg caffeine...ended at 120mg DMAA and 500mg caffeine (and some coffee lol). I still remember that workout...my head was spinning and I felt seriously high...I've never been on coke or speed, but given that it's methyl-based, it may have been similar. I cut stims not too long after that, occasionally use caffeine and definitely still drink coffee. Used before a big workout I think it can be cool to feel that extra energy boost, but use it over a prolonged period of time, and you will face issues, blood pressure rise from vasoconstriction being among one of the biggest.

Last edited:
SitySlicker, thank you for the reply :)

And Fitness, awesome detailed feedback, I hope you work in Sales, because you sold me with your feedback!

And Alin, thank you as well...if you have heard good things, then that in itself makes a giant positive statement IMO...

This sounds like a very exciting product to try out!

If you can buy both the DNC and ECA stack and compare them for yourself you would really see how much better the DNC stack is.

^ bump ^

anyone else used this recently?

I actually could not complete my workout when i took that shit. I went in to do some deadlifts and that stuff had me shaking all over the place. I can take 100mgs of ephedrine and 300mgs of caffeine and be fine, but that stuff fried my CNS like no other stimulant.

Spoke to a good friend/competitor who tried this..said it is much stronger then ECA as well...

still wondering what the legality of DMAA is?? Anyone know?? I can't find statutes on it anywhere, it must still be legal??

Also there is something called NYC or SYC that is supposed to be very good as well..so much new stuff that I don't even know what is best...

ECA has always been so good for me I can't imagine what is beyond it.

Spoke to a good friend/competitor who tried this..said it is much stronger then ECA as well...

still wondering what the legality of DMAA is?? Anyone know?? I can't find statutes on it anywhere, it must still be legal??

Also there is something called NYC or SYC that is supposed to be very good as well..so much new stuff that I don't even know what is best...

ECA has always been so good for me I can't imagine what is beyond it.

DMAA is been "banned" in many countries, in some it was already due to its use as party drug.

IDK about USA, but after FDAs warning letters
**broken link removed** all the other brands removed DMAA from their products.. there might be something left still in the market....

still IMO 100mg is a bit too high.. 1scoop of CRACK from revolutions and 1-2 caps of oxyelite gave me too much lethargy.. It depends on your tolerance to these kind of drug...

stimulants act just in different way in each person, so for some ECA would be best and for the others any pre-w/o with DMAA..

Wesley are you running the DNC stack yet?
No I am very interested in trying it,but I really need to know the legalities of the ingredients first, no one seems to know for a fact.

I know the DMAA may or may not be. I believe the NorEph is banned in sports and NCAA, etc, etc..but I don't know if its illegal or not, can't seem to find it on a list??

DNC seems like it is in a grey zone.

DMAA is been "banned" in many countries, in some it was already due to its use as party drug.
DK about USA, but after FDAs warning letters
**broken link removed** all the other brands removed DMAA from their products.. there might be something left still in the market....
still IMO 100mg is a bit too high.. 1scoop of CRACK from revolutions and 1-2 caps of oxyelite gave me too much lethargy.. It depends on your tolerance to these kind of drug...
stimulants act just in different way in each person, so for some ECA would be best and for the others any pre-w/o with DMAA..
I didn't know it was used as a party drug...I am clueless with this stuff..I have looked it up online a little, but there are many contradictory claims in its regards.

If you can buy both the DNC and ECA stack and compare them for yourself you would really see how much better the DNC stack is.

Finally have a comparison..

For me DNC blew away ECA....however I have to say I prefer the physical feeling of an ECA stack...but DNC is far stronger IMO.

First day, I literally almost vomited for 30 minutes when it kicked in..it was that strong...

but once my body adjusted this stuff is much smoother, def a very stim. effect though. Very much improves workout and energy. The only thing I don't like is it makes my eyes feel puffy and itchy like Beta Alanine does to me as well...

Hands down very very effective..can make you run out of oxygen much quicker, I am guessing bc of the increase in BP, etc???

Just wanted to let you guys know though..this stuff is no joke.

MPs DNC stack, 1500mg agmatine sulfate, and 50mg var about 45 minute pre-wo and damn, you'll move a house!!

Completely agree in MP's DNC strength....i NEVER get the shakes or feel jittery usually on stims, just "alert."

DNC had my hands shaking and physically feeling nausea 30-45 mins in...obviously it took a little bit to get used to but my workouts were awesome and I was sweating like a beast.

Ordered more DNC along with CEC stack from MP last week...no one from him yet and no order still...MP's got some problems of late as I've been hearing.

Completely agree in MP's DNC strength....i NEVER get the shakes or feel jittery usually on stims, just "alert."

DNC had my hands shaking and physically feeling nausea 30-45 mins in...obviously it took a little bit to get used to but my workouts were awesome and I was sweating like a beast.

Ordered more DNC along with CEC stack from MP last week...no one from him yet and no order still...MP's got some problems of late as I've been hearing.

Agreed, my back was pouring sweat even 2 hours after taking it each time...

I would actually say I was sweating for hours even just sitting still..

Once adjusted workouts are tremendous...MP is a great assett to the community as are his products..hope he is up and going again asap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131