Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2017, 03:30 AM
Registered Member

Replacement of sugar

The problem with which many faced. It is necessary to remove sugar from the diet. But for example, when you make oatmeal with water (100 gr) without sugar is unrealistic (throw one teaspoon). What can I replace with a sweetener?
Old 11-10-2017, 03:32 AM
Registered Member

Honey, dried fruits. Or just salt, not sweetness.
You can also not cook oatmeal, but buy quick-flaked cereal, pour boiling water or hot milk, after 3-5 minutes is ready, and without sugar is delicious.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolarzToledo View Post
Honey, dried fruits. Or just salt, not sweetness.
You can also not cook oatmeal, but buy quick-flaked cereal, pour boiling water or hot milk, after 3-5 minutes is ready, and without sugar is delicious.
I buy fast-pouring flakes with boiling water and wait for 10 minutes. But it seems to me that honey is not the best substitute for suga
Old 11-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Splenda
Old 11-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Stevia. You can get a big bag (9.7oz) of it at Walmart for 5 bucks.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Go to Walmart, get Pyure, itís in the baking section next to stevia. Itís the best blend of stevia and erythritol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Code "Flex10" for 10% off
orders over $200
MyMonsterLabs.com
Old 11-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRobinz60 View Post
The problem with which many faced. It is necessary to remove sugar from the diet. But for example, when you make oatmeal with water (100 gr) without sugar is unrealistic (throw one teaspoon). What can I replace with a sweetener?
There is no sense in this - some sugar is perfectly combined with oatmeal and cottage cheese. Some quick carbohydrates added to slowly digested food - that's not bad. Carbohydrates are harmful when they eat separately, if, there is a sweet bun, for example. And if they are added to the porridge, make up a small% - why not?
Old 11-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggJohnson View Post
There is no sense in this - some sugar is perfectly combined with oatmeal and cottage cheese. Some quick carbohydrates added to slowly digested food - that's not bad. Carbohydrates are harmful when they eat separately, if, there is a sweet bun, for example. And if they are added to the porridge, make up a small% - why not?
The fact that carbohydrates cause sharp fluctuations in blood sugar levels, and as a consequence - feelings of hunger
Old 11-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Registered Member

Just dont eat sugar
themuscle likes this.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexpack215 View Post
Go to Walmart, get Pyure, itís in the baking section next to stevia. Itís the best blend of stevia and erythritol.
I've heard so much good about stevia, can I believe in advertising? Is it really such a good sugar substitute?
Old 11-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
The fact that carbohydrates cause sharp fluctuations in blood sugar levels, and as a consequence - feelings of hunger
And, well, if it's only about individual psychological discomfort on a diet that some do not allow to keep her (diet) control, then yes. But this is not harm from products, this is a disadvantage for some, but not more.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
I buy fast-pouring flakes with boiling water and wait for 10 minutes. But it seems to me that honey is not the best substitute for suga
If your 2 teaspoons of sugar fit (that is, if you do not plan to replace their caloric content during the day with some more voluminous and more complex products), then I do not see the point of worrying.
Or are you looking for a special reason to replace sugar?
Old 11-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggJohnson View Post
And, well, if it's only about individual psychological discomfort on a diet that some do not allow to keep her (diet) control, then yes. But this is not harm from products, this is a disadvantage for some, but not more.
where does the "individual"? this is a characteristic thing. Are your eyes soaked by counting calories? What's the point of playing against yourself and your psyche. Yes, of course, everything can ultimately be balanced by counting calories. The whole question is how easy it will be, and if all of this is involved. Really, not so many people count calories. In my gym there are guys, pretty dry I say - only proteins are considered.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
where does the "individual"? this is a characteristic thing. Are your eyes soaked by counting calories? What's the point of playing against yourself and your psyche. Yes, of course, everything can ultimately be balanced by counting calories. The whole question is how easy it will be, and if all of this is involved. Really, not so many people count calories. In my gym there are guys, pretty dry I say - only proteins are considered.
Well, it's understandable, the search for calories does not count, just sugar is bad, right? What's the point again to start demonizing this or that product?
Old 11-16-2017, 03:26 AM
Registered Member

I'm like stevia
Old 11-20-2017, 03:26 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Many of the artificial sweeteners will kill off the flora in the gut. I have found the less often I eat sugary stuff the less I crave it.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck View Post
Many of the artificial sweeteners will kill off the flora in the gut. I have found the less often I eat sugary stuff the less I crave it.
Do you think that the best option - isnt to use sugar?
Old 11-24-2017, 01:18 AM
Kilo Klub Member

The less I eat sugar the better I feel and digest food I find. But if I am going to eat it I just try to make sure that I enjoy it enough that it is worth what ever downside there may be. When I looked at studies of artificial sweeteners I didn't see very much positive about them. And in general I think natural is better then artificial.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

Vote for stevia -- it's a plant like sugar is a plant, not a lab-made chemical. Really good stuff, a little pricey compared to sugar and on an empty stomach all the sugar substitutes can spike insulin a little, otherwise pretty great.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

Thank you guys, if I can't give up the sweet - will get the stevia