Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree42Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2010, 07:00 AM
BigChef's Avatar
Kilo Klub/Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under
Posts: 6,134

Awards Showcase

7 BEST BODYBUILDING FOOD!!

OUR TOP CHOICES OF protein-PACKED AND CARB-RICH FOODS (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) AND HOW TO COOK THEM

CHICKEN IS HIGH IN protein AND LOW IN FAT, BUT LEAN RED MEAT PACKS THE MOST PUNCH

1) EGG WHITES
Show us a bodybuilder without egg whites in his diet, and we’ll show you someone who’s missing out on the best protein money can buy. Paired with oatmeal, an egg-white omelette can turn your breakfast into a power meal to fuel the rest of your day.
BUY IT: When purchasing eggs, do the basics: Always check the date and open the carton to check for cracks. Also, be sure to store the eggs in the refrigerator. Although eggs stored out of the refrigerator won’t necessarily cause illness, they do lose a grade per day when not refrigerated.
PREPARE IT: Although many gadgets promise an easy way to separate the yolk from the white, the quickest, easiest method is to simply use your own clean hands.For this six-egg-white omelette recipe, crack six eggs into a medium-sized bowl. Next, using clean fingers, lightly grasp the yolks, lift them out one by one, and discard. With a fork or whisk, whisk the egg whites with salt, pepper and any of your favourite herbs until well combined and a few bubbles have formed on top. Spray a medium non-stick frying pan with cooking spray. Place it over medium-high heat and add egg whites. After about 15 seconds, reduce heat to medium. Pull in on the edges of the omelette with a spatula and slightly tilt the pan so the uncooked egg runs under the cooked portion. Continue this around the perimeter until most of the uncooked egg disappears. Then fold the omelette in thirds, as if you’re folding a letter to fit it into an envelope. Using the spatula, carefully slide it from the pan to a plate and eat it immediately.
NUTRIENTS: 99 calories, 21 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 0 g fibre.

2) RUMP STEAK
Chicken breast may be the quintessential bodybuilding staple, but lean cuts of red meat are loaded with complete protein and pack the most punch when you’re trying to pack more beef on your frame.
BUY IT: Always purchase rump steak that’s bright-red in colour. If it has even the lightest tint of brown to it, it has started to spoil. Try to find a steak or roast that’s at least 1 inch thick with as little visible fat as possible.
PREPARE IT: Preheat a grill to the highest heat setting. Remove all visible fat and cut the steak or roast into 4–6-ounce individual steaks. Season both sides of meat with salt, pepper and/or a spice rub or marinade. Place on grill and cook 3–6 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
NUTRIENTS: A 4-ounce (weighed raw) lean rump steak has 138 calories, 24 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 0 g fibre.

3) SALMON FILLET
Salmon has the prerequisite protein as well as the added benefits of unsaturated (good) fats. Hardcore lifters are often deficient in fats, because they’re so often on super-low-fat diets. Including certain fish in your daily intake is one way to get the fats back — at least the healthy kind.
BUY IT: When salmon is fresh, it’s bright orange in colour and doesn’t feel slimy or exude an odour. Always choose a thicker cut — because the tail gets more of a workout when the fish is in the water, the meat near the tail is tougher.
PREPARE IT: Be sure all bones are removed from the fillet (a “fillet” by definition is boneless, but sometimes a few stray bones don’t get removed). Preheat oven to 400°F/ 200°C/Gas mark 6. Place the 4–6-ounce fillet on a baking sheet or pan, seasoned as desired. (To practically eliminate cleaning, line the pan with aluminum foil before adding the salmon, so you can throw the foil out after it cools.) Bake 10–14 minutes or until pink in the centre, and the fish flakes with a fork.
NUTRIENTS: A 4-ounce (weighed raw) serving has 207 calories, 23 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 12 g fat, 0 g fibre.

4) CHICKEN BREAST
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from the hordes of bodybuilders chasing after it. Dumb joke, but it’s no understatement to say that the majority of gym rats consume chicken breast on a regular basis. And why not? High in protein and ultra-low in fat, the bird’s unoffending taste makes it palatable for almost everyone.
BUY IT: Save money by buying boneless, skinless chicken breasts in bulk in the freezer section. Be sure raw chicken is pinkish in colour (not white-toned, which would indicate freezer burn or improper refrigeration). Defrost overnight in the refrigerator. The defrosted chicken shouldn’t feel or smell slimy.
PREPARE IT: Preheat a grill to the highest heat setting. Trim all visible fat from the breast, and season or marinate it with your favourite spices or sauce. Place chicken under the hot grill (it should sizzle), then turn the heat to the lowest setting. Cook for 4–6 minutes, then flip and cook 4–6 minutes more, until no longer pink inside or a thermometer stuck into the thickest portion of the breast reads 170°F/77°C.
NUTRIENTS: A 6-ounce (weighed raw) breast has 205 calories, 38 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 0 g fibre.

5) SWEET POTATO
A buff body isn’t built by protein alone. Carbohydrates provide energy you need to work hard and play hard. Sweet potatoes provide that oomph without overdosing your system with simple, fast-acting carbs. They’re often used precontest by bodybuilders looking to fill out depleted muscles, but even if you’re not getting ready for the stage, they’re an excellent part of any dieting or mass-gaining strategy.
BUY IT: Sweet potatoes come in two varieties: the white kind are like regular baking potatoes; the dark ones have a dark skin and orange flesh and are packed with nutrients. When choosing a sweet potato, make sure it has a smooth, firm skin with no bruises or blemishes. Stick with smaller or medium-sized sweet potatoes, which tend to taste better than jumbo ones.
PREPARE IT: Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas mark 4. scrub the potato under cold water using a veggie brush, making sure to remove all dirt. Pat it dry, then prick it 5–6 times all over with a fork. Place directly on a lower oven rack and bake about one hour (for an 8–12-ounce potato), or until it’s soft when pierced with a fork.
NUTRIENTS: An 8-ounce sweet potato has 240 calories, 4 g protein, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fat, 7 g fibre.

6) PORK TENDERLOIN
Pork is often shunned by diet purists, and what a shame. Not only is it more flavourful than chicken, but some cuts are almost as low in fat while still boasting the requisite protein power. Pork tenderloin is the filet mignon of pork — it’s the most tender, as well as the leanest portion, of the meat.
BUY IT: Look for a tenderloin that feels firm, lacks a lot of visible fat and gristle, and has a tinge of pink to it. If it appears dry or even a little grey, don’t purchase it.
PREPARE IT: Trim all visible fat using a sharp knife. Marinate the pork in your favourite marinade for one hour to overnight in the refrigerator, or coat it with your favourite spice rub. Preheat oven to 300°F/ 150°C/Gas mark 2. Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with non-stick spray and place over high heat. Brown the meat, about one minute per side, until just browned, then transfer to a baking dish and place in oven until a meat thermometer reads 155°F/ 69°C and the meat is only slightly pink inside, approximately 15–25 minutes. Slice and serve hot.
NUTRIENTS: A 4-ounce serving has 136 calories, 24 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 0 g fibre.

7) ASPARAGUS
Asparagus? Seriously, if you want to grow, your mum was right — you need veggies. When it comes to greens, you have plenty of great choices. Broccoli and spinach are other highly recommended options, but we picked asparagus for its water-leaching quality. Top bodybuilders turn to asparagus as a meal when it comes down to precontest crunch time and they need to get extra-tight for the stage.
BUY IT: Whether the spears are thin or thick, they should have a bright-green colour and be free of blemishes and bruises. The buds at the tip should be closed tightly, not wilting. For best taste, consume within three days of purchase.
PREPARE IT: Trim the base of each stalk. If you’ve chosen thick stalks with tough skin, it’s best to peel the base end with a vegetable peeler.Lay a spear flat, then, starting about halfway between the tip and base, peel to the end of the base. Rotate the spear and continue to peel the lower half until all sides are peeled and the base is about the same thickness as the tip. Select a pan wide enough to lay the spears flat, add 1 inch of water and a pinch of salt, and place over high heat until water boils. Add asparagus so that the tips all face the same end. Boil 3–4 minutes for thin spears (4–6 minutes for thicker ones), or until spears are just crisp and tender. Remove and serve hot.
NUTRIENTS: A 4-ounce serving has 27 calories, 3 g protein, 5 g carbohydrate, <1 g fat, 2 g fibre.
__________________
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide


_
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,839
Thanks Chef!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2010, 04:41 PM
killbill's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChef View Post
OUR TOP CHOICES OF protein-PACKED AND CARB-RICH FOODS (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) AND HOW TO COOK THEM

CHICKEN IS HIGH IN protein AND LOW IN FAT, BUT LEAN RED MEAT PACKS THE MOST PUNCH

1) EGG WHITES
Show us a bodybuilder without egg whites in his diet, and we’ll show you someone who’s missing out on the best protein money can buy. Paired with oatmeal, an egg-white omelette can turn your breakfast into a power meal to fuel the rest of your day.
BUY IT: When purchasing eggs, do the basics: Always check the date and open the carton to check for cracks. Also, be sure to store the eggs in the refrigerator. Although eggs stored out of the refrigerator won’t necessarily cause illness, they do lose a grade per day when not refrigerated.
PREPARE IT: Although many gadgets promise an easy way to separate the yolk from the white, the quickest, easiest method is to simply use your own clean hands.For this six-egg-white omelette recipe, crack six eggs into a medium-sized bowl. Next, using clean fingers, lightly grasp the yolks, lift them out one by one, and discard. With a fork or whisk, whisk the egg whites with salt, pepper and any of your favourite herbs until well combined and a few bubbles have formed on top. Spray a medium non-stick frying pan with cooking spray. Place it over medium-high heat and add egg whites. After about 15 seconds, reduce heat to medium. Pull in on the edges of the omelette with a spatula and slightly tilt the pan so the uncooked egg runs under the cooked portion. Continue this around the perimeter until most of the uncooked egg disappears. Then fold the omelette in thirds, as if you’re folding a letter to fit it into an envelope. Using the spatula, carefully slide it from the pan to a plate and eat it immediately.
NUTRIENTS: 99 calories, 21 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 0 g fibre.

2) RUMP STEAK
Chicken breast may be the quintessential bodybuilding staple, but lean cuts of red meat are loaded with complete protein and pack the most punch when you’re trying to pack more beef on your frame.
BUY IT: Always purchase rump steak that’s bright-red in colour. If it has even the lightest tint of brown to it, it has started to spoil. Try to find a steak or roast that’s at least 1 inch thick with as little visible fat as possible.
PREPARE IT: Preheat a grill to the highest heat setting. Remove all visible fat and cut the steak or roast into 4–6-ounce individual steaks. Season both sides of meat with salt, pepper and/or a spice rub or marinade. Place on grill and cook 3–6 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
NUTRIENTS: A 4-ounce (weighed raw) lean rump steak has 138 calories, 24 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 0 g fibre.

3) SALMON FILLET
Salmon has the prerequisite protein as well as the added benefits of unsaturated (good) fats. Hardcore lifters are often deficient in fats, because they’re so often on super-low-fat diets. Including certain fish in your daily intake is one way to get the fats back — at least the healthy kind.
BUY IT: When salmon is fresh, it’s bright orange in colour and doesn’t feel slimy or exude an odour. Always choose a thicker cut — because the tail gets more of a workout when the fish is in the water, the meat near the tail is tougher.
PREPARE IT: Be sure all bones are removed from the fillet (a “fillet” by definition is boneless, but sometimes a few stray bones don’t get removed). Preheat oven to 400°F/ 200°C/Gas mark 6. Place the 4–6-ounce fillet on a baking sheet or pan, seasoned as desired. (To practically eliminate cleaning, line the pan with aluminum foil before adding the salmon, so you can throw the foil out after it cools.) Bake 10–14 minutes or until pink in the centre, and the fish flakes with a fork.
NUTRIENTS: A 4-ounce (weighed raw) serving has 207 calories, 23 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 12 g fat, 0 g fibre.

4) CHICKEN BREAST
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from the hordes of bodybuilders chasing after it. Dumb joke, but it’s no understatement to say that the majority of gym rats consume chicken breast on a regular basis. And why not? High in protein and ultra-low in fat, the bird’s unoffending taste makes it palatable for almost everyone.
BUY IT: Save money by buying boneless, skinless chicken breasts in bulk in the freezer section. Be sure raw chicken is pinkish in colour (not white-toned, which would indicate freezer burn or improper refrigeration). Defrost overnight in the refrigerator. The defrosted chicken shouldn’t feel or smell slimy.
PREPARE IT: Preheat a grill to the highest heat setting. Trim all visible fat from the breast, and season or marinate it with your favourite spices or sauce. Place chicken under the hot grill (it should sizzle), then turn the heat to the lowest setting. Cook for 4–6 minutes, then flip and cook 4–6 minutes more, until no longer pink inside or a thermometer stuck into the thickest portion of the breast reads 170°F/77°C.
NUTRIENTS: A 6-ounce (weighed raw) breast has 205 calories, 38 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 0 g fibre.

5) SWEET POTATO
A buff body isn’t built by protein alone. Carbohydrates provide energy you need to work hard and play hard. Sweet potatoes provide that oomph without overdosing your system with simple, fast-acting carbs. They’re often used precontest by bodybuilders looking to fill out depleted muscles, but even if you’re not getting ready for the stage, they’re an excellent part of any dieting or mass-gaining strategy.
BUY IT: Sweet potatoes come in two varieties: the white kind are like regular baking potatoes; the dark ones have a dark skin and orange flesh and are packed with nutrients. When choosing a sweet potato, make sure it has a smooth, firm skin with no bruises or blemishes. Stick with smaller or medium-sized sweet potatoes, which tend to taste better than jumbo ones.
PREPARE IT: Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas mark 4. scrub the potato under cold water using a veggie brush, making sure to remove all dirt. Pat it dry, then prick it 5–6 times all over with a fork. Place directly on a lower oven rack and bake about one hour (for an 8–12-ounce potato), or until it’s soft when pierced with a fork.
NUTRIENTS: An 8-ounce sweet potato has 240 calories, 4 g protein, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fat, 7 g fibre.

6) PORK TENDERLOIN
Pork is often shunned by diet purists, and what a shame. Not only is it more flavourful than chicken, but some cuts are almost as low in fat while still boasting the requisite protein power. Pork tenderloin is the filet mignon of pork — it’s the most tender, as well as the leanest portion, of the meat.
BUY IT: Look for a tenderloin that feels firm, lacks a lot of visible fat and gristle, and has a tinge of pink to it. If it appears dry or even a little grey, don’t purchase it.
PREPARE IT: Trim all visible fat using a sharp knife. Marinate the pork in your favourite marinade for one hour to overnight in the refrigerator, or coat it with your favourite spice rub. Preheat oven to 300°F/ 150°C/Gas mark 2. Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with non-stick spray and place over high heat. Brown the meat, about one minute per side, until just browned, then transfer to a baking dish and place in oven until a meat thermometer reads 155°F/ 69°C and the meat is only slightly pink inside, approximately 15–25 minutes. Slice and serve hot.
NUTRIENTS: A 4-ounce serving has 136 calories, 24 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 0 g fibre.

7) ASPARAGUS
Asparagus? Seriously, if you want to grow, your mum was right — you need veggies. When it comes to greens, you have plenty of great choices. Broccoli and spinach are other highly recommended options, but we picked asparagus for its water-leaching quality. Top bodybuilders turn to asparagus as a meal when it comes down to precontest crunch time and they need to get extra-tight for the stage.
BUY IT: Whether the spears are thin or thick, they should have a bright-green colour and be free of blemishes and bruises. The buds at the tip should be closed tightly, not wilting. For best taste, consume within three days of purchase.
PREPARE IT: Trim the base of each stalk. If you’ve chosen thick stalks with tough skin, it’s best to peel the base end with a vegetable peeler.Lay a spear flat, then, starting about halfway between the tip and base, peel to the end of the base. Rotate the spear and continue to peel the lower half until all sides are peeled and the base is about the same thickness as the tip. Select a pan wide enough to lay the spears flat, add 1 inch of water and a pinch of salt, and place over high heat until water boils. Add asparagus so that the tips all face the same end. Boil 3–4 minutes for thin spears (4–6 minutes for thicker ones), or until spears are just crisp and tender. Remove and serve hot.
NUTRIENTS: A 4-ounce serving has 27 calories, 3 g protein, 5 g carbohydrate, <1 g fat, 2 g fibre.

Great post. IMO 2 things need added. Tuna fish and old fashion Oat Meal.
MaxFreak likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 85
I enjoy eating everything on here..
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
BigChef's Avatar
Kilo Klub/Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under
Posts: 6,134

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbill View Post
Great post. IMO 2 things need added. Tuna fish and old fashion Oat Meal.
Salmon is much better than the Tuna. I agree with you about the Oats. I will add that onto the list and make it 8 Best BB Food.
__________________
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide


_
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2010, 10:03 PM
FIRE0808's Avatar
Board Supporter / Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,007

Awards Showcase

List looks good. Agree on the red meat. They contain higher proteins.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 12:08 AM
BOOMSHAKER's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cheesesteak Capital!
Posts: 4,805
BigChef, very informative post brother. Thank you.
Bästärd likes this.
__________________
Lead Shoes.......One Size Fits All
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 298
I only JUST started adding free range lean red meat into my diet, I hadn't had it for many years, and BAM it was like gear the affects of it were so strong on gaining muscle. It was amazing. HUGE difference in my strength and gains. HUGE.
chemjr likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 01:04 AM
ohmygoodness's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 209
Send a message via ICQ to ohmygoodness
Awesome post I'd just add beef heart its inexpensive and low in fat and is excellent for the slow cooker. In fact, you have to cook it slow and long to break it down and make it tender. Next I'd say is liver. Liver is great for many reasons. Raw milk is very handy as well its a live food and even dairy intolerant people can handle it.
AJW91 and Biginnh like this.
__________________
"Those who have a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how.'"
Viktor Frankl





The materials available in this post/by this poster are for entertainment purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal and or medical advice. You should contact your attorney or doctor or government agency to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author/s and may not reflect the opinions of any real living or dead
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 06:23 AM
BigChef's Avatar
Kilo Klub/Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under
Posts: 6,134

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOMSHAKER View Post
BigChef, very informative post brother. Thank you.
Yw BoomShaker!
__________________
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide


_
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 06:30 AM
Jcagle's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 507
great post A, thanks bro!
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 06:57 AM
BigChef's Avatar
Kilo Klub/Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under
Posts: 6,134

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cev79 View Post
I only JUST started adding free range lean red meat into my diet, I hadn't had it for many years, and BAM it was like gear the affects of it were so strong on gaining muscle. It was amazing. HUGE difference in my strength and gains. HUGE.
Congrats!
__________________
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide


_
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:06 AM
michelin's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ORIGINAL Jersey - UK
Posts: 822
great post BigChef
__________________
-

"The true essence of a man is not what he has, but what he does."
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChef View Post
Congrats!
I was blown away! I started body building as a vegetarian and made good gains but found when I added fish, I got leaner and made better gains, then I kinda slipped into lots of chicken and tilapia and then my buddy who has a free range farm was like listen, go back to being a vegetarian when you're done with competing, etc but in the meantime my beef cattle have great lives before they die. Factory farmed animals are sooooo drugged and mistreated and fed their own dead and GOD the bacteria! So I thought ok I'll try it and it was almost instantly the difference. It was like BAM 10 lbs of LBM just from the beef! And it came on FAST!
I still feel awful that I'm eating animals, but I make sure to say a prayer of thanks for that animal helping me to achieve my goals. It's good to honor what we are given and take for granted. Amen. LOL.
jared530, Comegetsome and chemjr like this.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 68
hi chef,i like all your food listed .i go lesser on pork thou. with chicken my main source..
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2010, 04:03 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 193
I'd put beans ahead of oats or sweet potatoes. Its got a lower GI and GI load than oats or Sweet protein. Feels you up more and is cheaper. Add just a little protein or certain carbs to that and the beans becomes a complete protein. I can only put its unpopularity down to the fact its not a stable in many Americans diets.

Simply put its the most underrated food in the bodybuilding community.

I used to be the typical oats and whey fan every morning. I scraped this for beans and eggs every morning and what a difference!
danit and JuiceMedic like this.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2010, 05:24 AM
Shark22's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 207
Love the raw milk!
JuiceMedic likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 363
Smile

You are a God among men, BigChef...

Awesome post bro!
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2010, 02:36 PM
BigChef's Avatar
Kilo Klub/Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under
Posts: 6,134

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelin View Post
great post BigChef
Yw mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclemachine View Post
hi chef,i like all your food listed .i go lesser on pork thou. with chicken my main source..
There is nothing wrong with Pork. Lean Pork are very good for you and has less fat content than the Bacon and other fatty Pork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teewoods View Post
I'd put beans ahead of oats or sweet potatoes. Its got a lower GI and GI load than oats or Sweet protein. Feels you up more and is cheaper. Add just a little protein or certain carbs to that and the beans becomes a complete protein. I can only put its unpopularity down to the fact its not a stable in many Americans diets.

Simply put its the most underrated food in the bodybuilding community.

I used to be the typical oats and whey fan every morning. I scraped this for beans and eggs every morning and what a difference!
Anything that is Green Vegetable is good for you. Hmm, Beans and Eggs every morning lol I think I will past that

Quote:
Originally Posted by packing_it_on View Post
You are a God among men, BigChef...

Awesome post bro!
Yw Mate. Good to see another Fair Dinkum Bro in here. Nah, I am not a God among men mate just a bloody Chef from a backyard in Sydney. hehe!
__________________
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide


_
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 443
i have been working hard to become more informed about nutrition.....great article.....thanks for posting..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:20 AM.

 
Translations supported by vBET 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS