over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH15 from Getbig

Funny .......I have to admit I enjoy Gh15's posts......alot of what he sayes is pretty accurate.........but I am abit bummed as that cycle was printed in the 90s as an undercover pro's cycle in Iron Man mag [ It might be copied here ,or on some other forum for sure] back then it was said to be Nasser [ because he was said to be abit mean spirited and sarcastic when it came to people wanting the secrets from he and Milos so he made up that bullshit .......some say Gh 15 is nasser ......Jim or Tom would know .......Tom will out him if it is Nasser ,cuz Nasser fucked off their friendship.......And Tom is a great guy so it is Nasser's loss...Jim isn't going to say if he knows cause he is a class guy and he is that way...some say it is Ruel or James......fuck I dont know or care I enjoy his stuff for the most part]
I will say this ,that cycle posted was 90s bbing for sure . It became more is better , and take this drug to counter that drug type of mentality.[ I am glad I stopped ,before I got into that type of mentality ......I was heading that way slowly......saw many destroyed by this as well ] I don't think the doses are right [although some did something like thay for sure ] I don't think anyone took that much gh back then [ too expensive] and fuck, you would have to take dnp,t3,ephedrine,gh,clen if you took that much insulin [ you would need 5000 -6000kals in just carbs not to fall into a coma......lol] And you would feel horrible injesting this much shit [as well as eating 10000 kals a day ]......the pain from the injects and sides would make it near impossible to train......that is where the nubain became big ,also the pain killers and ghb as well. [sythol added to the pain meds addiction as well]

These cycles that appear from time to time [ titus's stack , Dorian's ,muntzer's] For the most part are bs [although craig was the epitimy of the use this for that mentality.....and he told me his cycles and they were around 3grams a weekand everything drug in the world to go with ...even coke on show day ......but obvisously he ruined his physique with these cycles .....he looked way better in his USA days than as a pro .....and he was an extremist as we all know by now ] Most pros I know and knew [ as well as top amatuers ]use beteen 1000mgs and 2000mgs total a week ,2-6 ius gh and some use/used slin at maybe 10 -40ius on various scedules........think about it .....back then that cycle would easily run 5000 - 6000 grand a month ........add food , housing , ect......you would need to be selling alot of gear [ alot ] ,rec drugs , doing a heck of alot of gay for pay type shit for that .........cause back then contracts were 30 grand tops and most got nothing ........every guy I knew struggled just to get by unless they had a gay sugar daddy or were moving huge ammounts of recs....The 90s [ the bodies were the best ......especially 93 - 96 ] but nothing became further from the greek ideal of a sound mind / sound body during than that period of time........or the beginings of sport revolving around physical culture and health/friendship[what a shame ]........A neat time to witness and train during for sure [ at least interesting / fun ,although self destructive] But look at the cost of that life style ? For what ? So many dead , jailed , drug addicted , souless, or sick............after seeing what I have ....I will take the reeves look ......or Bob Paris /francious Muse look [ those 2 guys only ran 600 mgs a wek total in their prime and hated doing it] ..........6 ft 220-230 can be art and appreciated by all if done right[very lean ] with decent genes .........At 37 ,that look drives me........in the 90s it was being the biggest strongest 300 lber around........way different look , level of health , and mindset........I think the guys especially the guys in the O are pushing the envelope still [ maybe worse even ] But over all ,although I am far removed from the mix these days .......it appears slowly the sport is changing..........If Anthony ,Heath, Cormier , Alves , Rockel ,priest,Jackson and a few others can stay successful in the sport then the drug thing will slowly get better cause the looks will change.........None of those guys above take lot of gear with the exception of Cormier , and Anthony may of upped his game now that he is with Chad [ could be a mistake in the long run for him] Like Dante was trying to say on another couple forums awhile back.......the sport is really about beauty ,balance , structure , shape , and muscle bellies/ attachments.........too many guys risks their health , freedom , and finances for a look that won't last once the drugs stop and for alook that isnt going to really get them anywhere .............Drugs are a big part of it no doubt , but how you respond to them is even bigger [ and that is genes too fellas ]
My final word ,is I like Gh 15 's posts . He does contradict himself at times and he may be a bullshit artist [I don't care ].......but for the most part he is cool , a straight shooter , and he adds alot to that board for sure..........but the cycle is way old , from Iron Man mag in the 90s , and it isnt his unless he was the undercover guy interviewed back then[ nasser ] But to a much less degree at least half I would say by the late 90s that is how things were starting to head at the higher levels ......there is a price to pay for abuse and irresponsibilty ..........ask yours selves does it make more sense realistically for you to be a competive bber or a physical culturist ? If look at the reality most will know the answer .............

oh jesus here we go again. he is a fake who relies on drugs and nothing else. Does magic happen at 4g? Yes, iv seen it from someone who took low doses and decided to try it. Gained an incredible amount of weight. You still see me slowly progressing right? Thats cuz i KNOW it works, but i refuse to compromise my health for it. You will NEVER see me even use half of that. I will bust my ass in the gym and at the dinner table to get my gains......

TP4U, there is nothing wrong with your conviction or your determination. I've read your shots and attacks at this gh15 on that board and I can only say that you my friend are living just a little bit in denial. And that's ok. Sometimes we cannot believe things our minds refuse to accept.

Do I believe everything he says to be the all out golden rule in todays bbing? With a grain a salt. What I do believe he was trying to forward along to the up and coming greenhorn is that a super freak, a truly one of a kind human being be it Jason, Markus, Ronnie, Gunter, DJ,,etc did not arrive at their current status on good dinner table etiquette and balls out madness at the gym.
They wanted what they currently have and they had to push things to the extreme. I love all the blasting I read. All the..."no way, it cant be". Oh, it is my friend. It very much is.
If you choose along your path not to make that sacrifice, as you put it, then one can only salute you.
But do not go through this life in disbelief. It's very much a reality for some. And also very real.
Good luck.
BV

seems like 2-3 yrs ago, everyone said "magic" happened at 2 grams and up, now its 4 grams and up, geez this "magic" is getting more anabolic by the year apparently.

my friend runs insulin (started to bulk up to 275lbs) loves it...cheapest growth out there... not sure what he got up to...definitely 10ius per shot, i think 30iu/day...he said he never worried about going hypo as he ALWAYS had huge amounts of food in him...he was up to 8500cals clean a day...

phats

from gavinkane on anabolex..

I am going natural...well mostly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing this for so long, sticking myself in so many places for so many years that I have reached my burn out point. I don't much enjoy eating a ton of food anymore. I don't enjoy 600lb squats and breaking my back to gain a few more pounds. Blasphemy you say? Maybe but I paid my dues.

It is time for AP/GK to come off and enjoy life a bit more. I have dropped down to 235lbs currently but I am still on a cycle. So no more. I am going to increase my quality of life and change the way I do things. I am starting HRT right away.

I will only be taking 500mg test enanthate a week; I know a lot for you guys, but nothing for me after years of use, up to 10 grams per week. So that is it, 500mg test and 2iu gh per day.

HRT at its finest. I am going to lean down to 220lbs, start doing more cardio and less powerlifting. I am looking forward to being a lean (8%) 220lbs and training for fun. No more heavy training, no more eating so much crap.

I really like fish and veggies a lot right now. This has compelled me to clean up my diet as well. So welcome to the new AP. Hope you all enjoyed my ride and my rediculous cycles. The change begins today.

....I am starting HRT right away...I will only be taking 500mg test enanthate a week; I know a lot for you guys, but nothing for me after years of use, up to 10 grams per week. So that is it, 500mg test and 2iu gh per day...

HRT? Gavin makes me smile even on my worst days.:D

Virtually NO U.S. doc will have anyone (other than the occassional HIV/AIDS patient) on anything more than 100 mg to possibly as much as 200 mg (though almost always 100-150 mg) PER WEEK of testosterone for HRT. This is physiologic dosing - more is pharmacologic dosing.

These 200+ mg per week supposed "HRT" rountines are amateur's (read: non-physician's) personal ideas of what they think HRT is. At 500 mg per week, yuo can bet seriuos money that yuor bound and free testosterone levels will be twice normal at least, and probably more. HRT seeks to bring people into the normal ranges only.

Anyone who thinks they are using only HRT at these dosages is either scientifically-ignorant, or delusional.

Virtually NO U.S. doc will have anyone (other than the occassional HIV/AIDS patient) on anything more than 100 mg to possibly as much as 200 mg (though almost always 100-150 mg) PER WEEK of testosterone for HRT. This is physiologic dosing - more is pharmacologic dosing.

These 200+ mg per week supposed "HRT" rountines are amateur's (read: non-physician's) personal ideas of what they think HRT is. At 500 mg per week, yuo can bet seriuos money that yuor bound and free testosterone levels will be twice normal at least, and probably more. HRT seeks to bring people into the normal ranges only.

Anyone who thinks they are using only HRT at these dosages is either scientifically-ignorant, or delusional.

Probably has his own ideas on HRT, and is more than likely going to self-medicate.

thats what i was going to say.... i love it, ive seen more than him say im on HRT 250mg/wk.....no REAL doc would prescribe that, let alone 500mg...
id guess looking like that it would be hard to ge a presciption...i guess in the USA $$$ talks tho..

im just starting 100mg/wk, my levels were 335nmol/L, and that should bring me up to around 800.......ive read 200mg/wk will result in around 1500-1800, so do the math on 500mg.... which is no biggie really, they say long term 600mg will not impact negatively on you..

phats

It is very irresponsible for cycles like that to be posted openly without severe warnings, but then again it is very irresponsible for Flex magazine to lead newbies to believe that training 6 days a week with the weider principles and taking no gear was how the top guys get huge.
Yes genetics have a big part to play in it but I have been to a lot of small intimate seminars where pros and top level amateurs have given their cycles and they have certainly been high doses, and when we consider that what most people tell you they are taking is usually half what they actually take the post by GH15 is not that hard to believe.
It certainly should not be replicated but then again it should not be dismissed as BS as there is a lot of steroid abuse out there, I think people need to know the truth of building a really freaky physique and then they can decide whether or not they want to go down that road.

thats what i was going to say.... i love it, ive seen more than him say im on HRT 250mg/wk.....no REAL doc would prescribe that, let alone 500mg...

im just starting 100mg/wk, my levels were 335nmol/L, and that should bring me up to around 800.......ive read 200mg/wk will result in around 1500-1800, so do the math on 500mg....

phats

Yuor figures are right on the money - seen this with numerous HRT patients.

Thank you.

From someone who is over the age of 35 and on prescription A-Gel, these cats have no idea.

You know what my first cycles of test were? 1 cc a week of TE 200mg/ml and I grew grew grew!

I remember years later hitting 600 mgs a week and thinking I was a drug abuser. these days 4-600 mgs a weeks make people laugh and it shouldn't.

My endo wouldn't put me on HRT until my free test levels dropped below 200. Now they run about 6-800.

DAMM 36iu's of gh a day. I agree with u TP4U 2g a week is fine. But I have never tried 4g a week to really even know. Anyway that is a crazy cycle.

Thanks, Massive G.

My first cycle, back when yuo could actually get a presciption for things, was 10 mg (that's right, not a typo - TEN mg) of d-bol for six weeks. I put on 23 lbs in that 6 weeks, and my bench went from a tough 225 for 4 reps, to an easy 275 for 4 reps. I did a number of cycles of this sort, reaching 220+.

Competed as a powerlifter in the 220's with a 600 squat, 600 dead, and 385 bench (in those days there were no shirts, and waiting for a clap at the bottom) on less than 500 mg a week TOTAL. (Good lifts then, these numbers would be pathetic now, LOL!)

Last edited:
and to the point of this thread I would call this cat "GH15" an idiot but then again, we need to look at the people believing this is real it's nothing more than recycled bullshit that has been spun for years that the pros are on super duper wuper stacks of everything. It's posted for drama and effect and shock value the truth lies somewhere in between it all. Do the pros take drugs and more than me probably but there life is not one big injection.
In a few years someone in the know will post up that they are taking a tanker truck full of roids GH and other peptides.

I am pretty sure that the cycle GH15 posted was from someone who pmed him over at GB and wanted advise so GH15 did not make this one up. I have got it on good authority that he is NOT a pro, but if he is whom I was told then he is pretty knowledgable. In my opinion he knows a lot about what goes on and although I could disagree with some stuff he says, over all he knows what he is talking about most of the time, but not all.

Most of the so called national level cycles that he posts are not too out of the ordinary. Maybe someone here could post one of those. He says that most of the pros never come off, I have to agree with that. I can tell you that not all of them are taking grams a week, but many do. He did mention two guys who take very high doses and claims that he knows them and from what I have heard I can't disagree. DNP usage is not that prevalent as far a I know. Actually I have never run across any pro that uses it or at least admitted it to me. I am shocked at how many non competitors take it!!!

I have talked to pros who admitted usuing 18 ius of GH daily. Pretty common as far as I know. From the research I have done it is around 4 to 5 grams a week of test use that supposedly brings on the magical growth we hope to see, but don't have the balls to do (no pun :D )

I know that some on here will disagree and that is no biggy with me ,but there is no way that someone who is already large as hell say around 240 and then goes to 280 in a couple of years is not taking a shit load of drugs!! Sorry bout bursting the bubble, but it is not from eating more food or training harder or genetics. People who think that are definately in denial.

I know that some on here will disagree and that is no biggy with me ,but there is no way that someone who is already large as hell say around 240 and then goes to 280 in a couple of years is not taking a shit load of drugs!! Sorry bout bursting the bubble, but it is not from eating more food or training harder or genetics. People who think that are definately in denial.

This is 110% so true, even though we hate to admit it. Victor Martinez turned pro at 222lbs and now competes around 260. Ya, he just started eating better and training harder :rolleyes: Coleman 220's then over 300lbs! Food and harder trainig.. right lol. Dexter is not innocent either, as i know someone who personally spoke to Dex about what he uses when he was a lightweight, now all of a sudden hes 220! Some pro's like Phil Heath who make the slow steady climb are the ones not overdoing it. But if you think a guy turns pro at a certain weight then all of a sudden jumps 20-40lbs in 2yrs is just "training harder", you are outta your mind and in denial

This is 110% so true, even though we hate to admit it. Victor Martinez turned pro at 222lbs and now competes around 260. Ya, he just started eating better and training harder :rolleyes: Coleman 220's then over 300lbs! Food and harder trainig.. right lol. Dexter is not innocent either, as i know someone who personally spoke to Dex about what he uses when he was a lightweight, now all of a sudden hes 220! Some pro's like Phil Heath who make the slow steady climb are the ones not overdoing it. But if you think a guy turns pro at a certain weight then all of a sudden jumps 20-40lbs in 2yrs is just "training harder", you are outta your mind and in denial

I applaude you for doing things the way that you are. What we need to keep in mind here is that these guys are pros and "some" will do whatever the hell it takes to get bigger. It's their life so it doesn't bother me none. Some guys like to drive round and round in a circle at high speeds for a living and when they die they are heros. :rolleyes: I'll never understand that one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity