over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave palumbo fat BURNERS

In high dosages it can cause liver failure (see Lipokinetix), though the dosage in these is really low. Personally I would rather do low dose DNP if I wanted an uncoupler.

I agree, so what are the other benefits of these fat burners? I just can't see it myself.

In high dosages it can cause liver failure (see Lipokinetix), though the dosage in these is really low. Personally I would rather do low dose DNP if I wanted an uncoupler.

I agree with the above ,This whole subject was covered extesively on several boards a few years ago.....supposedly* DNP was found to be safer and more effective.There are other places to get usnic acid if you are hell bent on trying it(at least there used to be)so you wouldnt have to support certain peeps if you didnt want to...I think IP used to carry it....also one of the vile,oil,stopper people used to carry it......I personally like constancy ,and self control when dieting:D

I agree with the above ,This whole subject was covered extesively on several boards a few years ago.....supposedly* DNP was found to be safer and more effective.There are other places to get usnic acid if you are hell bent on trying it(at least there used to be)so you wouldnt have to support certain peeps if you didnt want to...I think IP used to carry it....also one of the vile,oil,stopper people used to carry it......I personally like constancy ,and self control when dieting:D

I totally agree, it is not about not supporting people either, but I feel there is a safety issue with Usnic acid, you could support a board sponsor and use synthergine with it which may help (so I have read). But I too have read all the info regarding the toxicity of Usnic acid in comparison to DNP, and when ever would you have thought that dnp would be the safer choice. I think with both of the substances the usual more is better mentaility cannot be adopted and if the end user is aware of that then go ahead, I would be happy to give them a go too if I did not fear for the health of my liver so much. I would be delighted if someone came along and told me these are the best fat burners bar none and they are safe to use, but until then I will stick to what I know, and once again I agree the best fat burner I have used is self control and discipline in diet.

Usnic acid is nothing new. Been around for years until about 4 year sago when all the supplement companies stopped making because of all the law suites from lived toxicity issues. The amount needed is higher I believe that that is what is in Dave's formula for the full benneifft of an uncoupler. From reading alot of articles it appears many are in agreement that dnp would be a better choice when it comes to sides and affectiveness. Although I would never advise the use of either. I have tried usnic acid and it takes high doses to see the affect most want.

Dave palumbo has a couple of fat burning products that contain unsic acid, they are fairly low dosed, but i mus say i am intrigued, has anyone heard of or used them, especially in relation to subcutaneous fat, not weight reduction

edit:Could one of the mods move this to appropriate forum, I posed this in the wrong section

There awesome give them a try

you have to do what is best for you

you're probably right I mean a guy who intentionally sold fake gh to his buddies probably wouldn't try it with a supplement line.

please disregard my last comments.

you're probably right I mean a guy who intentionally sold fake gh to his buddies probably wouldn't try it with a supplement line.

please disregard my last comments.

Time to let it go

Time to let it go

you're right when haliburton starts selling frozen dinners I will be sure to try them out.

I'm sure it was all a big mix up.

Last edited:
you're right when haliburton starts selling frozen dinners I will be sure to try them out.

I'm sure it was all a big mix up.

yeah...

i am totally with you as i have inside info regarding that...

would it surprise anyone that when i was 'somebody' dave bought empty serostim boxes from me..:confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131