over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TOOL

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I received a queer PM today from this dude bigmanmuscle ,im pretty much fed up with thi sort of trash it really has no plce on here , personally i think he should be BANNED ,,I have nothing against gays just when they harrass me consistently it pisses me off .

Heres what this clown had to say so all are aware of his perverted ass.

bigmanmuscle
Hi Vander
You looking good there. You ever do any nude posing on cam?
Thanks
Richard

bwhahahaha....

Vander_V said:
I received a queer PM today from this dude bigmanmuscle ,im pretty much fed up with thi sort of trash it really has no plce on here , personally i think he should be BANNED ,,I have nothing against gays just when they harrass me consistently it pisses me off .

Heres what this clown had to say so all are aware of his perverted ass.

bigmanmuscle
Hi Vander
You looking good there. You ever do any nude posing on cam?
Thanks
Richard

Thats so CUTE..... Hey you do have me beat brother...lol (inside joke)

Mr.Huge

Well we set ourselves up for this....

Yes, I would think that the dude would realize you have a girlfriend IE heterosexual. Also when I was competing in Detroit I was approached by a guy who said he was interested in getting me some publicity exposure but he needed some photos. Well we talked for about a half hour and at the very end he adds in that the photos will be going in a gay magazine. Not that Im a gay basher or hater but I thought what the hell is this. I told the guy to get lost. Then the bastard tracked me down at my gym which is about 2 hours from Detroit. I dont know how but he called up to my gym and asked for me. I then politely told him if I ever saw him I was going to beat the living shit out of him and leave him on the side of the highway halfdead. Never called agian. The thing is gay men look at our BB mags etc... like us straight men look at playboy. This kind of solicitation is just not right to have on the board. I hear where your coming from Vander. :D

I thought this thread was gonna be about the band...

Mr.Huge said:
Thats so CUTE..... Hey you do have me beat brother...lol (inside joke)

Mr.Huge

LMAO OMG VANDYBEAR!!!!!!!!!! BWWAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA

Actually Vander, we do ban for this. All you had to do is PM me or a mod.
But anyway, do you have any of those nude pics?

Kidding... :D

It's weird shit, I've never even posted a fuckin' picture but I STILL get the homo pm's. Unlike the others though, I HATE faggots and I don't really care who knows it.

Even an old guy like me got one of these PM's a little while back - amazing!

Now, if they saw me with my four-legged walker with the tennis balls on the feet, I'll bet they'd knock that shit off in a hurry!

probably not...

Dad said:
Even an old guy like me got one of these PM's a little while back - amazing!

Now, if they saw me with my four-legged walker with the tennis balls on the feet, I'll bet they'd knock that shit off in a hurry!

your already almost in the proper position they wantyou in....bwhahahah

Mr.Huge

MikeS said:
But anyway, do you have any of those nude pics?

Kidding... :D

LMFAO!!!!

BigBoyJ said:
It's weird shit, I've never even posted a fuckin' picture but I STILL get the homo pm's. Unlike the others though, I HATE faggots and I don't really care who knows it.

HAHAHAHAHA BBJ tell us how you really feel...lol I'm with you on this one...if you're a fag keep it to yourself. Me and BBJ don't want to hear about it. hahahaha

VANDER ...THAT SUCKS.

BigBoyJ said:
IN REAL LIFE....NOT ON THE NET...THAT SHIT HAS HAPPENED TO ME A COUPLE TIMES....IT GROSSES ME OUT. [UNLESS IT'S LATS OR MIKES...THAT'S ANOTHER STORY] :D

JETHRO TULL said:
IN REAL LIFE....NOT ON THE NET...
ON NO - not in Montana!!! :eek:

XCEL....YEAH, SCARY!

MONTANA...WHERE MEN ARE MEN AND SHEEP ARE NERVOUS! :D

EXAMPLE: I WAS A SOPHMORE IN COLLEGE. SUMMER DAY OUT PAINTING A WALK IN COOLER IN A PAIR OF SHORTS, UP ON A LADDER. A MONTANA POWER COMPANY TRUCK WAS CHECKING METERS...TAKING A LONG TIME, PARKED NEAR WHERE I WAS WORKING. AFTER A WHILE THE POWER GUY COMES OVER AND STARTS BULLSHITTING WITH ME...MENTIONING WHAT A GOOD TAN I HAVE....MUST REALLY WORKOUT HARD..BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...WELL I AM SUCH A NIEVE BASTARD..THAT I DIDN'T CATCH ON TO THE FACT THAT HE 'LIKED ME'. RIGHT NOW I JUST HAD A WAVE OF NAUSEA WRITING THIS STORY.

WHEN DID I FINALLY CLUE IN? WHEN HE STARTED INVITING ME TO HIS CABIN AT BEAR TRAP AND I NOTICE THE FACT THAT THE GUY HAD A BONER.

I SAID ...."JUST LEAVE ME THAT HELL ALONE YOU WIERD ASS! JUST GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE". HE LEFT. IT TRAUMATIZED THE HELL OUT OF ME. I KEPT ON THINKING I MUST LOOK LIKE A FAG OR SOMETHING. I HAD SORTA LONG HAIR AT THE TIME..SO I IMMEDIATELY GOT A CREW CUT. HELL, I DON'T KNOW. IF SOMEONE IS QUEER ..I JUST WANT THEM TO KEEP IT TO THEMSELVES. LIVE AND LET LIVE....JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL OUT OF IT!

SO YEAH, XCEL....IT ISN'T SAFE HERE EITHER! LOL....

okay.. ill add my story.. i have been hit on numerous times by gay men.. it really does not bother me.. i am not homophobic in the least.. some of my great friends are gay and they are as quality individuals as they get.. but, here is my story.. kinda funny..
i was at work a few months ago and this gay couple comes into my area.. i went to see if i could help them with a co worker of mine.. after a few minutes of small talk the one guy says "can i say something?".. i thought he had a question about a product so i said "sure..shoot".. he says, " you are positively dreamy".. i was stunned for a few moments and really did not know what to say since he caught me off guard.. i could only reply "thanks.. is there anything else i can help ya with".. they said no so i excused myself and told them if they had any other questions to feel free to ask.. my co worker says to me " i cant believe that shit.. i would have knocked his ass in the dirt" i just laughed and asked him "would you have been that offended if it was a ugly girl?" he said "no".. i then said" either way you were hit on by someone you were not attracted too.. whats the difference?" he was beside himself and totally pissed at what happened.. to this day i will walk by him and grab his ass or blow him a kiss and each time he gets borderline insane.. my wife just laughs her butt off at this when i do it to him..
i am hetero as all get out but, jethro is the only man that could make me want to sing show tunes and wear leather.. crouchless...of course ... ;) :D

Last edited:
yea im sure he will be bad, i have gotten this shit from here too, twice actually I think big a banned one of the guys sending me gay emails. this is definitly not the board for trying to pick up guys, next time u get a pm like that send him a link to bodybuilding.com

gay????????

Attachments

• threesome.jpg
    threesome.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,047
LATS...YOU ARE 'DREAMY'....HAHAHHAA...SHIT MAN, THAT'S AWFUL!

LATS said:
okay.. ill add my story.. i have been hit on numerous times by gay men.. it really does not bother me.. i am not homophobic in the least.. some of my great friends are gay and they are as quality individuals as they get.. but, here is my story.. kinda funny..
i was at work a few months ago and this gay couple comes into my area.. i went to see if i could help them with a co worker of mine.. after a few minutes of small talk the one guy says "can i say something?".. i thought he had a question about a product so i said "sure..shoot".. he says, " you are positively dreamy".. i was stunned for a few moments and really did not know what to say since he caught me off guard.. i could only reply "thanks.. is there anything else i can help ya with".. they said no so i excused myself and told them if they had any other questions to feel free to ask.. my co worker says to me " i cant believe that shit.. i would have knocked his ass in the dirt" i just laughed and asked him "would you have been that offended if it was a ugly girl?" he said "no".. i then said" either way you were hit on by someone you were not attracted too.. whats the difference?" he was beside himself and totally pissed at what happened.. to this day i will walk by him and grab his ass or blow him a kiss and each time he gets borderline insane.. my wife just laughs her butt off at this when i do it to him..
i am hetero as all get out but, jethro is the only man that could make me want to sing show tunes and wear leather.. crouchless...of course ... ;) :D
NO SHOW TUNES....BUT BRING ON THE LEATHER! I'D PROBABLY BE JUST LIKE THAT CO-WORKER OF YOURS! I THINK A HEALTHY DOSE OF HOMOPHOBIA MIGHT JUST SAVE MY LIFE SOME DAY..... :)

"your already almost in the proper position they wantyou in....bwhahahah"

Mr. Huge wins for best comeback, once again!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws