mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan up on murder charges!

Maverick

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Jesus!!! Mayhem has officially become getbig.com part 2. You should read the thread over there where bodyfx2 has posted there is a unconfirmed rumor that Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan murdered a young girl, threw her body in the trunk of a car and then set it on fire.

Here is the thread

**broken link removed**

This has gotten a bit outta control. There isnt any verification of this yet but people over there are making a huge deal outta this. ProBB's complain about thge message boards all the time in the magazines but ya know they may really have something. Alotta people do just come on these boards like mayhem just to stir up the shit pot.

I hope this is all just a rumor but sometimes these posts are funny. Starting a rumor about murder isnt and this is just downright sad.

Mav

That sucks for Craig and Kelly... I hope its not true, but from the way it sounds its not looking to good... It is well known that these two love to have a good time;) ... Maybe a good thing turned bad, but rest assure this will not be a good christmas in the Titus household!

I heard of couples doing things together.
But this is ridiculous.:eek:

Hopefully its not true.

AGAIN

ON OTHER BOARDS, PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT ROIDS BEING BLAMED. WHAT ABOUT THE PERSON THAT WAS MURDERED HERE? WHO CARES WHO DID IT, A PERSON IS DEAD AND SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR IT. THAT IS WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH, NOT WETHER OR NOT SOMEONES HERO MIGHT BE A SUSPECT.

Phil

I agree completely. But on another note, I have nothing against Craig personally. I think he is a good bodybuilder but I would hardly call him anybodies "hero".

Mav

Titus a hero? That is a joke... I hate it for the family of the girl... That is horrible, but it being at christmas has got to make it worse!! I don't care who did it, I just hope they get the same mixture tookie got!! ;)

Haven't you guy's noticed. It's been open season on kids for the last
couple of years now. I don't know how old this poor kid was, but I
have a four year old daughter who I love more then anything in this
world and if anything were to happen to her, I wouldn't even discribe the
things I would do to that mother f.....cker and wouldn't flinch about
doing time in jail for it.

Last edited:
crazy....

a girl is possibly murdered and people are worried about Craig and Kelly...if they did do something to her, may they be beaten everyday of their life sentence.

Pray for the family and friends of that girl.

OK

AN UNRELIABLE SOURCE JUST INFORMED ME THAT THEY WERE JUST ARRESTED. IS THERE ANYONE IN VEGAS THAT KNOWS WHATS GOING ON?????????????? THIS MAKES ME SICK.

PHIL HERNON said:
AN UNRELIABLE SOURCE JUST INFORMED ME THAT THEY WERE JUST ARRESTED. IS THERE ANYONE IN VEGAS THAT KNOWS WHATS GOING ON?????????????? THIS MAKES ME SICK.

I'm watchin' the news right now Phil. I'll let you know if they say anything about it.

There has been TWO different cases of burned cars/people in the past couple weeks in the news here, which one is it??

WTF??

I cant beleive this , if they murdered that girl there some evil demonic skum bags and i hope they fucking get whats comming to them , if they didnt do it well then there cool with me lol .

STEVO 47 said:
Haven't you guy's noticed. It's been open season on kids for the last
couple of years now. I don't know how old this poor kid was, but I
have a four year old daughter who I love more then anything in this
world and if anything were to happen to her, I wouldn't even discribe the
things I would do to that mother f.....cker and wouldn't flinch about
doing time in jail for it.

I second that. if someone ever hurt my 6 yr old, they better pray to whatever god they believe in that the police get to them before I do, because I would make sure they understand the meaning of the term torture.

JW

shit i was so mad i forgot to type the rest. this is so f'ing sick that someone would do this. I cannot for the life of me understand what goes on through people's minds, I dont care who did this, I care that a young girl's life was taken. this is truly disgusting and WHOEVER did this, I pray that they get what iscoming to them.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAH

Vander_V said:
I cant beleive this , if they murdered that girl there some evil demonic skum bags and i hope they fucking get whats comming to them , if they didnt do it well then there cool with me lol .

YOUR HILARIOUS V!!!!:D :)

Vander_V said:

why do you do that? Maybe I'm being to "sensitive" to a young girls murder, but I see nothing "lol" belonging in this thread.

I new the girl Mellisa James, she has a violent BF named Ben, we believe it was him, she new craig and kelly through my good friends, they would let her shack up there when she was on hard times or when she went to vegas from PC. Craig often let her drive his Jag

JustWannaBeHuge said:
why do you do that? Maybe I'm being to "sensitive" to a young girls murder, but I see nothing "lol" belonging in this thread.
Geeez take it easy I didnt mean it that way ok bro sorry to offend you , i agree they should get what ever is comming to them .

I just thought if they didnt do it then this whole thing is kinda funny regaurding Craig and Kelly , now about the little girl i think thats horrible and iam very upset to hear this news who ever the muderers may be.

OK

secretagentswole said:
I new the girl Mellisa James, she has a violent BF named Ben, we believe it was him, she new craig and kelly through my good friends, they would let her shack up there when she was on hard times or when she went to vegas from PC. Craig often let her drive his Jag

NOW THAT MAKES SENSE. I HOPE THEY GET WHOEVER DID THIS BECAUS IF IT IS SOMEONE THAT WE COMPETE WITH, IT WOULD BE HARD TO SWALLOW. HONESTLY, I CANT SEE CRAIG DOING SOMETHING THAT STUPID, HE HAS WAY TOO MUCH GOING FOR HIMSELF.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws