advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alin Clarifications On Bd/genxxl Issue !

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
I would prefer to keep this as a private matter but I am forced to come and explain the situation. Because the real situation is very complicated I will post now a rough draft and Ill corect later for spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes that can make it hard to understand.

Hello my Friend,

You might not have been aware but I am proud to be part owner of British Dragon Pharmaceutical with two other partners. Attached to this email/post is the legal paperwork showing that I own the name and trademark “British Dragon”, everything including the trademark is totally on the up and up. My partners have control of the web site only, ( due of our separation website is a breach in copyright laws.

A couple months ago my two partners expressed their desire for me to take a bigger role in running the business, they wanted to be more of the silent partners only looking after the web site. I would continue looking after all of the production for British Dragon, making sure it is only the top notch products people come to expect from British Dragon. They also told me they were debating about get out of the industry entirely preferring to settle down and focus more on their family.

Having agreed that I would focus on running and building up the British Dragon brand. After spending considerable amount of time and energy I was shocked when my partners decided to sell website ONLY (without manufacturing facilities) to GENXXL company. Beside the fact was not fair for me, selling only website manufacturing facilities could mean maybe problems for next production quality.

Now website transfer is started to GENXXL but they realized that I own the name and trademark “British Dragon” their website is worthless they are threatening to make a lot of problems on the boards against me including trying to ruin my business. He has been saying everything from starting rumors I am selling BD fakes or under dosed products which is total bullshit because the batches are made and sent out to many different suppliers. There would be a wave of complaints from all the different retail sellers if we had any fakes or under dosed products.

This situation started few months ago and I BCC all my emails and conversations to numerous monitors and to following boards owners like Anabolex.com, Professionalmuscle.com, Steroid.com, Steroid-encyclopaedia.com, Mesomorphosis.com, SuperiorMuscle.com

Lately problems started, First they removed me from BritishDragon.com website approved supplier list,
Then they sent email from my behalf and threatened RETABOLIL so he started to fight against me by posting ugly and fake announcements on his website about me ( this issue with RETABOLIL was debated openly on anabolex: **broken link removed** , I posted everything openly since I don't have anything to hide)

Seems that BritishDragon "website only" new owners were bothered by all facts and they posted another thread that is based again on fake and totally untrue things. Anyway their accusations are childish and seems that they did not bothered to make something that would look 10% real.

GENXXL are posting that I stolen British Dragon stocks but that is funny since producing facilities were never under their control. I have proofs that all that was BritishDragon product was produced in facilities located here. Also
owners of boards mentioned earlier, received all the time BCC to emails and all proofs, payments and profit spliting between me and former partners that show that nothing was stolen, so I will be backed by board owners I mentioned.

GENXXL are posting that I tried to steal their logo but attached are all paperwork that show that I own BritishDragon brand name and logo in 52 countries.

GENXXL are posting that I sell FAKE Karachi sustanon from IP and Fake DENKAL from IP, but I don't have KARACHI for sale on my list for more than one year, also only DENKALL I ever bought from IP is WINSTROL water based and is clearly mentioned on my site that is a copy that contain active ingredients inside with lab test available on my board, IP never hide that DENKAL is a copy that is made in china but meets all concentration and quality tests.

GENXXL is posting that they have few lab tests performed on products purchased from AlinShop which show that my BritishDragon tablets are fake. Is really funny that they are insisting on this issue since they were already caught lying and making fakes SCRS lab tests PDF not long time ago. Also those emails with their last try to modify SCRS LAB TEST so will look bad to me, were BCC to board owners mentioned so they will back me on those statements.

I will paste here emails exchange on this matter on their last try to post fake lab tests.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:58 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Alin here
Hi,

Can you tell me that test attached are real ?
Someone say that bought from my shop those but can not be true

Please let me know
Alin

HERE IS REPLY FROM SRCS LABORATORIES:

Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 9:50 PM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Hi

Alin don't worry,

These are actual reports that were generated by SRCS, but they have been
modified. Pertinent information as to the NATURE of the samples has been
removed from the report and therefore, San Rafael Chemical Services will not
support the claim made in these chemical analysis reports.
Thanks,
Joe Larsen
SRCS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my customers all products I have are tested and if anyone have simple problem they should just send gear to SCRS and if comes out negative I ill pay lab testing and replace for double value everything. Last lab test on BritishDragon gear was done few days ago and is on anabolex board.

I would take some posts from threads that are going on this matter and will point some issues that were observed by
forum members:

* Ret's announcement is not a unbiased opinion...it's the opinion of someone in direct competition with Alin. It's just an opinion coming from a source about other source that doesn't have any relevance or place being aired publicly. this makes Ret look very bad, because he shouldn't be relied on to provide accurate information on other sources. In the end, if Ret's service and products are good, then he wouldn't need to bash other people's. When I did that myself, it was out of insecurity.
What we're seeing now from Ret, with regards to insecurity, is simply bad business. He's attacking the competition, and it's pretty transparent to everyone. It's poor form for a source to do some of the things he's doing (how can we trust a scammer list published by a source on his own website???).

* GENXXL post and their try to make up fake tests are perfectly normal because they own in part (not sure how many associates are there now) BritishDragon website, trashing me they hope to get by force BritishDragon brand name and much more important to destroy my business ( they would better try to take care of their customers because their banners were taken out from boards one by one and their presence on internet is pretty low now. Probably they would better goggle "STEROID SCAMMERS" and fix their delivery problems than producing fake SCRS LAB TESTS. Maybe this time they made some better fakes (or they used same lab tests like last time) but their first failure was BCC to major board owners and administrators that can confirm their low-life try.

Besides fake statements, fake lab tests and fake stories they don't have anything but I have paperwork that can proof everything I have said until now. Also within last months all emails between me and former associates were BCC to major board administrators and they can come out and back everything I have said.

Also I don't post this on my own board/site like GENXXL and RET is doing so they can moderate posts and delete everything they don't like. I post all story on major boards so will have a RELEVANCE.
I could post anything I want on my website and moderate threads so will look great and in my favor but would not have any relevance.

Production facilities were bought by a foreign company that already modernized and opened a pharmaceutical factory licensed by government. Their website will be launched within few days and they will display a license number.

AlinShop is proud to announce that, we will be a major distributor for this brand new company that will offer GMP products at much lower prices than underground companies.
This company is a registered GMP and fully licensed with the government with spot inspections unlike many underground companies you will not have to worry about the hit and miss of different batches. Using the top of the line pharmaceutical machinery and only following the highest quality control protocols will result in consistent high quality batches time and time again.

Overall I would prefer to keep this as a private matter but I was forced to come and explain the situation.

As I hope you already know, I work very hard to offer the best possible customer service and only the best products I can for all of my clients.

I appreciate your help in this matter and look forward to getting passed this ugly situation so I can focus on more positive things in the future.

All the best
Alin

Attachments

• BD back S.jpg
    BD back S.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 671
  • CERTIFICAT bd1 S.jpg
    CERTIFICAT bd1 S.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 573
  • CERTIFICAT bd S.jpg
    CERTIFICAT bd S.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 450
GENXXL MAKE FAKES LAB TESTS

ON GENXXL BOARD THEY SAY "Just in case Alin tries to say he is producing his own better product, here are a few lab tests performed on products purchased from Alin. These tests were performed by SRCS (I will attach these shortly)"

I just checked the lab tests they displayed today on their board. Are same fake lab tests (plus a extra one) that they sent to someone else on OCTOBER and SCRS confirmed that lab tests are altered.

Funny that GENXXL think people are stupid. I expected at least a better try from their part

Also SCRS will not write FROM ALINSHOP on a lab test if that request doesnt come from the owner. SCRS will never be able to know where is coming that sample. I could sent a fake tablet and ask them to write FROM: BESTSOURCE.COM. With such tests I could soon ruin BESTSORCE.COM reputation.

Attached are tests that SCRS confirmed that were altered on October 14. That email was BCC to admin from anabolex and others so he can confirm everything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:58 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Alin here
Hi,

Can you tell me that test attached are real ?
Someone say that bought from my shop those but can not be true

Please let me know
Alin

HERE IS REPLY FROM SRCS LABORATORIES:

Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 9:50 PM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Hi

Alin don't worry,

These are actual reports that were generated by SRCS, but they have been
modified. Pertinent information as to the NATURE of the samples has been
removed from the report and therefore, San Rafael Chemical Services will not
support the claim made in these chemical analysis reports.
Thanks,
Joe Larsen
SRCS

Attachments

• Oxan s.jpg
    Oxan s.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 463
  • Turan S.jpg
    Turan S.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 406
I have been involved in this matter right from the start and I confirm everything.

One thing I don't understand - Alin controls production of any BD products. GenXXL only re-sell those products. Once Genxxl runs out of stock and Alin won't sell them any more, where are they going to get their stock from and what will they be selling to their customers?

Alin I am sorry to hear about any misfortune you have had. With all of the customers that you have made happy over the years it seems insane that this placy would take you on to bash you. I personally do no doubt Alins service. Loved everything I have got from you and yes great customer service on top of it all. Not to worry mate I know you will come out on top and it just goes to show that lying and cheating will get ya no where because these guys will be the ones that end up out of business.

Keep it up Alin , no doubts, no worries. You are a stand up guy.

Also Genx can say that your products are fake all they want but your customers know better and you will not lose that base.

Big A said:
I have been involved in this matter right from the start and I confirm everything.

One thing I don't understand - Alin controls production of any BD products. GenXXL only re-sell those products. Once Genxxl runs out of stock and Alin won't sell them any more, where are they going to get their stock from and what will they be selling to their customers?

They will just produce in garage. First sign anyone can check, we used KERNEL APRICOT UPS OIL FOR INJECTION that had a fruit light smell. From what we heard new batches are using kitchen vegetable oil ( thats hard to buy UPS oil without license in some countries ).

UPS oil is neutralized and sterilized: neutralized means that doesnt contains the free fatty acids and many other elements that are not suitable for IM INJECTION. Vegetable kitchen oils is not neutralized so injections will hurt much more. Anyone can tell by smell a kitchen oil and a fruity smell oil.

Anyway my shares of those facilties were bought by a company that will open new website and will operate under government control very soon.

Genxxl bought just website and website doesnt mean company.

A EXAMPLE:
Like UNIVERSAL NUTRITION COMPANY www.universalnutrition.com, would have few co-owners. One co-owner has website on his personal name and hes selling to someone else that doesnt have license and maybe sell relabeled stuff since he has a website well known and he can profit on this.

UNIVERSAL NUTRITION COMPANY is loosing their domain name and maybe few distribuitors/shops.

Everything else from factory, buildings, lincenses and even brand name are same, they will open new website maybe www.universal-nutrition.com.

Which one you would buy from ?

Regards,

fuck genxxl

those pricks sent me an email with fake results well now i think they need to be banned from yo9ur products alin! sorry to even ask if these guys were telling the truth

alin was my very first supplier... a long time ago... i support him 100%

fuck gen xl... ive seen their tactics before. simple as that

also this is the email i received from them':

[email protected]
to me

show details
1:16 pm (5 hours ago)
Alin from Alinshop, Ivitamins and worldsportenergy has been thrown off the BritishDragon approved vendor list because he is a scammer.
Alin will attempt to discredit BritishDragon in any way he can with malicious lies. He has stolen British Dragon stock when he can, has tried to steal their logo. He has been thrown off their approved distributors list for selling counterfeit products and he is ratting on other BD suppliers and some of his customers.
to view the rest of teh story log in to
http://www.genxxl.com/showthread.php?t=13227
Warmest Regards
Team GenXXL

Alin Has been here with us from the beginning....He was a well none established source years before Genxxl was even thought of.

I remember a thread on the New "UG" a while back by a fella
that was supplying the gear to Genxx before they went with BD products.
He claims they took a very large front then Didnt pay for the products.
Ive seen them try and Bash Alin before, time and time again.....
I say Piss on Genxxl Gear. I have no use for em.

Bumpin' the man, never doubt the best!!!

Big up to the Big Man Alin...TOP NOTCH!!! You were also very smart in the way you went about everything and the integretity you always show...

chadahoochie02 said:
alin was my very first supplier... a long time ago... i support him 100%

fuck gen xl... ive seen their tactics before. simple as that

anyone can check with SCRS that their tests are fake. If they make one fake lab test then you can be sure they will fake steroids anytime.

from now on when you see SCRS lab test coming from GenXXL /BritishDragon website, I would not trust till not call SCRS and checking personally.

This is a little confuseing, so Alin owns and makes British Dragon products, and these guys that own the British Dragon website are bashing him to try an force him to give up the BD name? They say that he has nothing to do with BD? That says alot about what kind of business they run. Good luck Alin, you are just a better bussiness man than them, bottom line!

TheChemist1.... That was the fellas name, cant remember the name of the brand off the top of my head. I beleive he is based in mexico...
There was a long debate there where he told the story of how Genxxl
was to Carry his gear but they took a large front and never did pay him :(
A few genxx guys showed up and did admit they took the front But said the Gear was Low quality... something like that.
Makes you wonder.... Seems like a dirty way to run a bussiness.
Bashing other sources, Tampering with lab test results, and taking fronts you never pay for :confused:
I think Ill take Alins word for it over the genxx "crew" :rolleyes:

Alin seems to have much support by this board,I never used him yet,but have e-mailed him in the last month or so and he has been right on the money with me as far as getting back and answering questions,this board has givin me much support and good advise and it shows,Alin you got my support and my business,my order will be comming your way real soon Thanx.........;)

rAJJIN said:
TheChemist1.... That was the fellas name, cant remember the name of the brand off the top of my head. I beleive he is based in mexico...
There was a long debate there where he told the story of how Genxxl
was to Carry his gear but they took a large front and never did pay him :(
A few genxx guys showed up and did admit they took the front But said the Gear was Low quality...

you're talking about eurobolix UGL out of Ensenada, MX- horribly shitty gear, unsterile and underdosed.

llbean06 said:
you're talking about eurobolix UGL out of Ensenada, MX- horribly shitty gear, unsterile and underdosed.

Yes eurobolix, that was it.
I have no idea about how good or bad it is/was.
I was just pointing out that Genxxl started off with him before they carried BD.
He said they asked for and received large front But then never paid him.

As always, Alin's got my support.

BUMP THIS UP...

BUMP...:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws