over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Future's Syntherol Experience

F

Future

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwH5BEjlCik

Ok, Tami didn't think she needed this freebie from Synthetek so I am the benefactor. I have never gotten my arms to 20" despite my bodyweight and strength. I know that my biceps hold me back alot. I have done the facial stretching and honestly all different kinds of training schemes. Nothing has helped. So now I am taking the advice of Big A and others. I am more interested in the real muscle growth that will be able to fill in as a result of the Syntherol stretching the tissue.

Thursday May 3, 2007:
Biceps: Hit both sides of the top inner and outer portion. There are 3 segments on both sides to do the site injection with. Check out Big A's thread in the article forum. This site helps alot too. http://www.howtodoinjections.com/

I injected .8 ml in each arm. I put .4 in all 4 segment points.

The stuff hurt but not umbearable. There really was little to notice right after inecting. I put a massager on each arm for about 10 minutes. Within about 15 minutes I could see more noticeable redness but nothing freaky. My arms are pretty sore this morning.

MY protocol will be to hit all the segments points on the inner and outer bicep on a 3/2 type of split just to see how it feels.

Last edited:
did you hit each segment in one day. ( six shots in each arm in a day ouch!). If that is the protocal I screwd up. I thought you need to hit each head inner and outer once a day. Therefore two injections each arm, if not hitting tri's. I could be wrong.

the first week was a little painful for me but after that it feels awesome your arms feel full and pumped 24/7. I liked it. I also went on the low end of the dosing, because I wanted to make sure my arms kept a normal look. The next time I do it, I will go full go because it was very nice and not at all what I expected to see. I thought I was going to be Greg Valintino in 30 days.(not really but you know what I'm getting at)

Good luck

Thursday May 3, 1981:
Biceps: Hit both sides of the top inner and outer portion.

So doing both arms it's 4 sticks each time. It is a total of 12 if you do the entire bicep.

Thursday May 3, 1981:
Biceps: Hit both sides of the top inner and outer portion. There are 3 segments on both sides to do the site injection with. Check out Big A's thread in the article forum. This site helps alot too. http://www.howtodoinjections.com/

I injected .8 ml in each arm. I put .4 in all 4 segment points.

The stuff hurt but not umbearable. There really was little to notice right after inecting. I put a massager on each arm for about 10 minutes. Within about 15 minutes I could see more noticeable redness but nothing freaky. My arms are pretty sore this morning.

MY protocol will be to hit all the segments points on the inner and outer bicep on a 3/2 type of split just to see how it feels.

26 years of it how do your biceps look now? :D

you need to change the date in your post it says 1981, many people on here weren't even born yet on that date.:D

you need to change the date in your post it says 1981, many people on here weren't even born yet on that date.:D

Making me feel old!

Future-If you have the means before and after pics would be cool.:cool: Good luck!

Measure my arms at 19.25" last night. That is my starting point.

Hit site section 2 with .8 ml of Syntherol last night.

Today used .9 ml of Syntherol on section 3 of the bicep. All is fine.

:D

Attachments

• BEFORE.jpg
    BEFORE.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
:eek: Look at the size of dat' noggin! Its like Sputnik!

bwahahahahahaha......

Keeping an eye on this future...excited to see the results man... Keep up with the updates...and...more importantly...photos of scorpiogirl! :p

Smile arms mean they are beyond small that you just smile when you see them because you feel sorry for the guy.

Feel good after training biceps and triceps today. I was pretty whipped and my biceps are REALLY REALLY sore now. Gonna massage them. I have 2 days off from Syntherol then I add 1 ml on the next 3 days.

I really don't think that you will see proper results with the schedule you are doing. Also, I don't think that you will get permanent results either.

Also, I don't think that you will get permanent results

I always felt using Nolotil for a week before using Synthetek, then following A's protocol helped with some permanent size.

I really don't think that you will see proper results with the schedule you are doing. Also, I don't think that you will get permanent results either.

Well I will say ouch...and follow what you detailed. Thanks Big A!

Added another 1 ml per injection in the upper portion of my bicep. Total of 2 ml per arm. Massage for about 15 minutes each arm.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws