advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

She was 29 and loved life. DNP killed her...

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I might as well have chosen to keep this private since it's not anyone's business, but I rather decided to post it to make some of u guys THINK TWICE before taking the same step my close friend Cassandra took... her last mistake :(

I'll make it short cause there's really nothing to add about it :eek: What matters is that you, especially newbies looking for a quick fix (...), get my point...

Early this morning I got a phone call from my childhood friend's mom, to announce me her daughter died in the hospital yesterday evening after having been taken to the emergency room a few hours sooner, for what seemed to be, according to her own terms, "a severe fever". She also said Cassandra looked awfully exhausted the last time she had seen her, 3 days prior this sad event.

As soon as she was hospitalized she asked for her mom to come, cause she probably knew it would be the last time she would see her. She barely spoke... even pronouncing a few words was too tiring. :rolleyes:

She however was still able to tell the docs she had been on 1000mgs 2.4-dinitrophenol for the past 5 days... her mom told me they had never heard of that drug and that they had to call the anti-poisoning centre :eek:

Time for them to diagnose a fatal kidney failure due to EXTREME dehydratation... she died in her sweat :(

She wasn't involved in any kind of professional sport (was your typical "fitness addict" though... it's in a gym she probably heard of DNP), but was working in a field where physical appearance matters a lot... she got caught in the vicious game of "the better you look the more business you make"...

Now sure DNP at 1000mg for a 103lbs already very lean lady was damn stupid, but her example goes to illustrate this mentality WE ALL TEND TO HAVE IN BB... that if a small dose works (she told the docs she had already used the stuff in the past), a larger is necessarily better. UNFORTUNATELY IT'S NOT... at least with DNP :mad:

So... PLEASE GUYS, when you post things like "if done safely DNP is a wonder drug"... refrain and delete what you just wrote.

CAUSE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE MISREADING YOU AND SAYING TO HIMSELF THAT HE CAN USE IT WITH NO HARM. WHICH IS JUST NOT TRUE.

YES DNP CAN KILL YOU... this case is a blatant proof that sometimes those horror stories you read on the internet are sadly for real :rolleyes: :cool:

RIP¨my dearest Cassandra. You'll stay in my heart forever.

Last edited:
im so sorry to hear that phidias...thats gotta be tough. :(

i think everyone who reads this will understand the dangers of DNP and hopefully will heed your warning about the drug. i wont be going near DNP anything soon...

just a lesson for everyone out there to just be careful with what you do

holy fuck! 1000mgs! im 285 and I wont go any higher than 600mgs. thats insane bro. im sorry for your loss but jesus christ man. so many people are afraid to take it because stuff like this CAN happen. educate, educate educate man be safe and LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. ignorance will kill you! again im sorry bro but it really sets an example for people to take this compound seriously.

1000mg @ 103lbs? :eek:

I won't even comment in respect to you.

I am so sorry Phidias!!!!!

This is why nobody should take this drug.....ever!!!!!

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

Phidias, I am very sorry you have lost your friend

so sorry tohear about this bro, but thank you for posting this to warn against the dangers of this silly ass drug.

Damn Phidias, I'm very sorry for your loss my friend. That is a tragic story that is echoed all too often in our circle. The quest for the perfect body, the peer pressure to achieve and a warped image perception of ourselves will ultimately be our undoing.

And Phidias I could not agree more with you about the noobs looking for the quick fix.............Guys in this game quick fixes usuay mean slow horrible deaths!! Pay attention to this man's story and don't become a character in your own story!

Again Phidias I am sorry for the loss of your friend, just tragic!!

bro, as I already told you on the phone, call me anytime, I'm sorry for Cassie, she was a nice girl ....

DNP is by far the most dangerous drug that we ever had into bodybuilding, this shit shouldn't even be considered by many ... why not diet rather than risk ur own life ? :eek: :(

I am very sorry to hear that, I have never used dnp but if I do I will be very very careful, thanks for the warning, and again I'm very sorry

Sorry for your loss ... I lost a best friend from something similar recently .. still hurts! RIP.

Im really sorry to hear about your friend Phidias.

I dont understand why ANYONE would want to take this drug. More importantly I hope your/her story deter's someone who is thinking of using it.

not trying to steal this thread bro but has anyone that is talking shit about dnp even tried it? sure diet/cardio/training is better..whatever but BY FAR the best fat burning drug out there IF used properly. research people, research before you make "silly" comments.

SILLY!!!!!!!

You're fucking kidding me right????

2,4 Di Nitrophenol is a fucking waste stream that comes off of a reaction at one of the phenolic plants that the company I work for......

We sell it to other chemical manufactuers that make intermediates (chemicals) that go into wood stains, pesticides, and a little to make munitions.....

Go on the EPA's website and do a search on it and you get this:

2,4-Dinitrophenol is used in the manufacture of dyes, wood preservatives, and as a pesticide. The acute (short-term) effects of 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans through oral exposure are nausea, vomiting, sweating, dizziness, headaches, and loss of weight. Chronic (long-term) oral exposure to 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans has resulted in the formation of cataracts and skin lesions, weight loss, and has caused effects on the bone marrow, central nervous system (CNS), and cardiovascular system. Limited or no information is available on the developmental, reproductive, or carcinogenic effects of 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans. EPA has not classified 2,4-dinitrophenol for carcinogenicity.

Silly me how could I NOT take something as awesome as this....:rolleyes:

Is that enough research for you......

in my prayers...
Sorry, Phidias.

So sorry bro.

IMO DNP is just too risky and cannot do anything that a clean diet with some t3 and clen can do.

Bro i am so sorry for your loss. It hurts alot to lose a close friend. I lost one to a work accident over the summer and it not only hurts you, but it hurts to go to the wake and see how hurt everyone else is. Never should happen to people so young. Thats why newbies piss me off looking for a quick fix. I once went through that phase, but everyone here smacked me in the head and set me straight, thank god. Im glad i never actually went through with it (i had great people here to persuade me differently).

SILLY!!!!!!!

You're fucking kidding me right????

2,4 Di Nitrophenol is a fucking waste stream that comes off of a reaction at one of the phenolic plants that the company I work for......

We sell it to other chemical manufactuers that make intermediates (chemicals) that go into wood stains, pesticides, and a little to make munitions.....

Go on the EPA's website and do a search on it and you get this:

Silly me how could I NOT take something as awesome as this....:rolleyes:

Is that enough research for you......

Great post bro. That guy is an idiot who made that post. Yea, im sure taking poison to raise your body temperature and act as a metabolic uncoupler is healthy. POISON IS NEVER HEALTHY bro.

sorry for your loss Phidas, but thank you for sharing in an effort to educate....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131