over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My TB-500 plunge

ABO-for-2012

Banned
Due to my lingering MMA/BJJ injury and my quest to get healed so I can compete again, I decided to take the TB-500 Plunge.

One year and 3 months ago, I broke my leg in 3 places. The dumbass surgeon did a 6.5 hours surgery and broke it in a 4th place. During the surgery he removed my knee (which never bothered me) and reinstalled it. After the surgery he asked if my knee every bothered me. I said, NO....WHY?

Right then, I knew he fucked-up the surgery. Anyways, 6 months later when it never healed (the break) I had to have the surgery redone. Now I have a 16" rod. 8" plate, 15 screws, cadaver bone and some bone marrow.

The injury has healed up about 98% BUT I still have a lot of crunching in my knee. That is where the TB-500 comes into play.

I started on 2mg every 3 days about 2 weeks ago. I am pinning in gut. I have went through 10mg and am please to say.....THE STUFF SEEMS TO WORK! I have noticed a major reduction in the crunching and the soreness around the ACL is almost gone.

I plan on running 2 mg. every 3 days for 2 more weeks and then go into a 2mg every 15 days, phase.

Hopefully, this will not be a temporary fix.

Last edited:
Due to my lingering MMA/BJJ injury and my quest to get healed so I can compete again, I decided to take the TB-500 Plunge.

One year and 3 months ago, I broke my leg in 3 places. The dumbass surgeon did a 6.5 hours surgery and broke it in a 4th place. During the surgery he removed my knee (which never bothered me) and reinstalled it. After the surgery he asked if my knee every bothered me. I said, NO....WHY?

Right then, I knew he fucked-up the surgery. Anyways, 6 months later when it never healed (the break) I had to have the surgery redone. Now I have a 16" rod. 8" plate, 15 screws, cadaver bone and some bone marrow.

The injury has healed up about 98% BUT I still have a lot of crunching in my knee. That is where the TB-500 comes into play.

I started on 2mg every 3 days about 2 weeks ago. I am pinning in gut. I have went through 10mg and am please to say.....THE STUFF SEEMS TO WORK! I have noticed a major reduction in the crunching and the soreness around the ACL is almost gone.

I plan on running 2 mg. every 3 days for 2 more weeks and then go into a 2mg every 15 days, phase.

Hopefully, this will not be a temporary fix.

Sounds like all is working out well for you brother. I love reading treads like this. Not sure about the temporary fix though! I heard others say about 1 month after they discontinued use their symptoms started coming back. Hopefully your does not.

mick

Stupid - Funny

Some of you might be wondering how I could possibly be getting results from 2 weeks of TB thus far.

WELL......Today while going through my stock I noticed that GWP mixed 5mg bottles with my 2mg bottles. The cartons and 4 bottles say 2mg. BUT The other 21 bottles are all 5 mg.

I looked through what I have taken so far and it was 2-2mg. bottles and 3-5mg. bottles, for a total of 19mg in 2 weeks. Sooooo, I am officially done with my loading phase and will now run 2.5mg every 8-10 days.

So, lesson learned. MAKE SURE YOU INSPECT EVERY BOTTLE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE PACKAGE SAYS!!!

Thank GOD it did not kill me!

Dont worry about the doses you've been taking, TB4 has been trialed in humans in dosages up to 1200mg daily (!) with NO adverse effects.

Dosing

Got to say that yesterday during heavy cardio, my knee felt great and today it is not sore. Hopefully, this stuff is for real.

I just started TB500 today and my main problem is patello-femoral syndrome in my left knee which crunches like all hell, MRI doesnt show cartilage thinning but the cruching sounds indicates there could be some cartilage tears(also have PFS in right knee but not crunching as much, bilateral achilles tendonitis, and right shoulder bursitis). I took 10mg today and plan to be taking 10mg per week (probably 5mg twice weekly) for 6 weeks then 5 mg per week for 6 more weeks then 2.5mg every 15 days for as long as I can.
Im not feeling anything yet, as expected (took the shot 5 hours ago)

When did the crunching sounds in your knee start to subside?

crunching

The crunchy noise started to subside after 10 days or so. The noise is about 95% gone and was REAL BAD. It sounded like it was going to lock up any moment but now it is tons smoother.

I just started TB500 today and my main problem is patello-femoral syndrome in my left knee which crunches like all hell, MRI doesnt show cartilage thinning but the cruching sounds indicates there could be some cartilage tears(also have PFS in right knee but not crunching as much, bilateral achilles tendonitis, and right shoulder bursitis). I took 10mg today and plan to be taking 10mg per week (probably 5mg twice weekly) for 6 weeks then 5 mg per week for 6 more weeks then 2.5mg every 15 days for as long as I can.
Im not feeling anything yet, as expected (took the shot 5 hours ago)

When did the crunching sounds in your knee start to subside?

4th Week

Starting my 5th week. Using 5mg 1 per week now. Things seem to be getting better in smaller increments. The cracking in my knee is pretty much gone but I am still getting some soreness by my ACL if I over do it. I gotta say though, yesterday I was scrambling up and down a roof top with ease. I wasn't even thinking of pain because there was none.

I will stay on this 5mg dosage for 9 more weeks and might inj. into the ACL.

Did legs

Trained legs today,

Squats
Heavy extensions
Curls
Leg Press
Jump Rope
Stairmaster

HAD ZERO KNEE PAIN.

Went through 30 mg so far.

Week 6

Starting week 6 on 5 mg PW dosage every Friday.

Knee feels great and I have gained a bunch of mobility and agility and feel great all day.

Yesterday I was painting base ALL DAY which normally would make anyone need lower back therapy and today my back is not even sore. I mean NOTHING.

Also noted in this thread and in another post, my early morning farsightedness continues to improve. 6 weeks ago I had the crappiest vision when I awoke and it fluctuated ALL day. I really could not read anything close until 3pm or so, NOW at 5 am. my vision is about 85% which is incredible and it is stable all day.

Thats some good news bro I hope you continue to heal and feel good....keep us updated...

Starting week 6 on 5 mg PW dosage every Friday.

Knee feels great and I have gained a bunch of mobility and agility and feel great all day.

Yesterday I was painting base ALL DAY which normally would make anyone need lower back therapy and today my back is not even sore. I mean NOTHING.

Also noted in this thread and in another post, my early morning farsightedness continues to improve. 6 weeks ago I had the crappiest vision when I awoke and it fluctuated ALL day. I really could not read anything close until 3pm or so, NOW at 5 am. my vision is about 85% which is incredible and it is stable all day.

Those are some very impressive results!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws