over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Hair Transplant Thread

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Title says it all. What are you experiences, what doctor did you use, thoughts in general, what are you suggestions... let's hear it.

I am scheduled for mine at the end of December with Dr. Diep. He said 2k graphs FUE method to restore hairline.

For those of you that have had it done do you still cycle?

Title says it all. What are you experiences, what doctor did you use, thoughts in general, what are you suggestions... let's hear it.

I am scheduled for mine at the end of December with Dr. Diep. He said 2k graphs FUE method to restore hairline.

Are you receding? Or MPB/bald patch in the back?

I'm receding personally badly on one side but I have sooo much hair everywhere else.

What's he charging you approximately?

7.50 a graph. I have a receding hairline but it's only in the temple region. The rest of my hair looks great. If you saw me you wouldn't think anything of it.

At the moment he has a 8-9 month waiting list.

I may be done cycling after. I will run some tbol here and there keep my test around 200-250 but probably not much more then that. Of course that's what I am saying now we will see when the time comes lol.

Good luck. Dr. Diep is solid.

Good luck. Dr. Diep is solid.

Thanks! Anubis a member here on the board gave me a ton of info. Through talking with him, doing some research and a few consultations with different docs Dr. Diep was the guy I went with. The hairlines that he has done are beautiful.

Gonna do some before/after pics? This is something I'd love to do when finances allow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gonna do some before/after pics? This is something I'd love to do when finances allow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I will 100% post before and after pictures.

Looking into this myself, my crown is going the way of a trappist monk, hairline receding plus diffuse thinning / loss, yeah I got it all :)

I´m based in Spain and for us europeans Turkey has become the hair transplant Mecca due to price, getting a procedure done in Spain with a reputable doc (not that many) is three to four times as expensive as Turkey.

Looking into this myself, my crown is going the way of a trappist monk, hairline receding plus diffuse thinning / loss, yeah I got it all :)

I´m based in Spain and for us europeans Turkey has become the hair transplant Mecca due to price, getting a procedure done in Spain with a reputable doc (not that many) is three to four times as expensive as Turkey.

I hear that Spain has some of the best HT doctors in the world.

Thanks! Anubis a member here on the board gave me a ton of info. Through talking with him, doing some research and a few consultations with different docs Dr. Diep was the guy I went with. The hairlines that he has done are beautiful.

I agree. He's one of the best at FUE in NA. I like Konior too, Rahal and the Shapiro brothers.

Europe you have Lorenzo, Erdogan, Feriduni, Lupuanzela, Bisanga etc.

Exciting man! Looking forward to your results.

Last edited:

do you live in the bay area or did you fly out to your appt? im on the east coast....dunno the best guy out this way.

do you live in the bay area or did you fly out to your appt? im on the east coast....dunno the best guy out this way.

It depends on what your looking to fix. Dr. Vories is in North Carolina does some good work. He also doesn't have as long of a waiting list. I think it's only a few months. he gets good density. His prices are on his website. I think he is 4 a graph depending on how many you are getting.

They have some good docs in Chicago but some of the waitlist are 3.5 years not joking lol.

I live in Orange County CA, south of Dr.Diep. I did a FaceTime consulstion.

Last edited:
It depends on what your looking to fix. Dr. Vories is in North Carolina does some good work. He also doesn't have as long of a waiting list. I think it's only a few months. he gets good density. His prices are on his website. I think he is 4 a graph depending on how many you are getting.

They have some good docs in Chicago but some of the waitlist are 3.5 years not joking lol.

Hey thanks man, Vories is only a 5 hour drive from me. I booked a video consult, even the consult was a month out! But that gives me time to start saving lol.

made a consult with Vories late June. Excited to see what he can do

made a consult with Vories late June. Excited to see what he can do

He does some nice work. I had a lot of consultations and he recommended to me the same number of graphs that dr. Diep recommended. Are you going to talk to
Any other doctors?

I can't wait to get mine done. the only thing that sucks is taking time off from the gym after the procedure.

He does some nice work. I had a lot of consultations and he recommended to me the same number of graphs that dr. Diep recommended. Are you going to talk to
Any other doctors?

I can't wait to get mine done. the only thing that sucks is taking time off from the gym after the procedure.

What did he say in terms of time off from the gym?

I'm just going to talk to him first and see what he says.

Sure it'll be expensive, no need to add a flight and hotel accomodations to the list fo expenses.....rather go somewhere I can drive to and back home in the same day.

When I talked to the girls at the office on the phone they said 4 weeks. Online a lot of people are saying that two weeks is recommended. But why risk it you know, Dr.Diep does great work so I figure I will do whatever he says. Plus it's too expensive to take any chances.

I think I am going to do a keto diet, growth 2ius am 2ius pm and just pray for the best. Then when the 4 weeks is up hit the gym for two weeks and hit a little cycle probably superdrol for 4 weeks with some test.

When I talked to the girls at the office on the phone they said 4 weeks. Online a lot of people are saying that two weeks is recommended. But why risk it you know, Dr.Diep does great work so I figure I will do whatever he says. Plus it's too expensive to take any chances.

I think I am going to do a keto diet, growth 2ius am 2ius pm and just pray for the best. Then when the 4 weeks is up hit the gym for two weeks and hit a little cycle probably superdrol for 4 weeks with some test.

Sounds goods. I'll probably stay on HRT and keep GH and Mk going....some people have said GH can help with hair regrowth, no idea how long that takes, I just started it a couple weeks ago. I'm sure it can't hurt though when it comes to recovery from the surgery. Right now I'm running heavy androgens, it's just exacerbating the problem soprobably going to start cruising within a month or so

Diffuse patterned loss, or dupa?

Turkey is a minefield, there are only a couple docs worth venturing out that way for but the good are very good, and the bad are butchers lol Spain has a few of the best tho wait times can be retarded. I'm off to see one next month actually. Dr Lorenzo is touching up my crown. Dr Cuoto and Dr DeFreitas are also both top talents but 2-4 year wait lists on them but both are extremely reasonable in price. Even beyond them there are some other good names coming out of the area.

If your body isn't used to keto, don't start it post surgery. Any drastic changes in diet can create telogen effluvium and that's the last thing you want post ht.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear