YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injected into lats for 1st time today, its my new favorite site...

WARLORD_123

Registered
Hit both lats with 3ccs today each.. totally painless, easy stick... its my new favorite. i recommend giving it a shot....literally.

ouch

despite having big lats, i dont think i could ever do it. lets see how it feels tomorrow...:eek:

I have been having my wife inject my lats for years. I have preaching the merits of doing it for a long time, trying to get the word out. Nice to hear your experience. They are totally painless and can take a large volume of oil.

flexmaster said:
despite having big lats, i dont think i could ever do it. lets see how it feels tomorrow...:eek:

Exactly what I thought...Let us know how there feeling tommarow.
I think that would require two people....My lttle ole ass couldnt even reach around and do it alone.
Where exactly did you put it?

do you have to me pretty damn big to do lats...I might hit bone...:eek: :p ...what size pin too..

Had a buddy hook me up. He stuck the dart about 3 inches up from where you can see the lat start on a front lat spread pose. Stuck it straight in, no angle to it, My lats are relatively lean so I only used a 23g 1.25. There is alot of good spots all around the lat areas though and think that a 1.5 would not even come close to hitting any bone or anything. just have your partner in crime poke around the intended spot to insure it is good to go prior to cleaning it with alcohol.

clarrification

i turned side ways prior to being stuck, i just used the front lat spread comment for target rferencing purposes

ya bro the lats are great, very soft it seems like the pin just slides right in and no pain at all, Ihave to look in the mirror to do it correctly though.

Thanks... for thought.... I canoooootttt!!! do quads! B12 and I fricken limp for days.... not shittin you.... turns black with a cc of b12. I can do pecs though.

Stryker

Pecs for me are painless...

Upper thighs are good for me too...

Bis tend to get irritated and red if I do 1cc or more and if a sus blend is used.

tris are painless at a 1/2cc of sus or 1cc of EQ

Im not a big fan of 1/2 or 1 ml shots. If im gonna stick myself im hitting the site with at least 3 mls. That goes for ass,quads,delts, and now lats although I think the lats could take probably 5 ml whoppers.

do you guys have the arm on the side of the lat you are injecting straight up (like raising your hand in class) or just slightly elevated? .. i would imagine straight up

I always thought injecting into the lats would be painful but if AP says its painless then I"m doing them on the next injection. Could I get a step by step guide for the lat injections?

WARLORD_123 said:
Hit both lats with 3ccs today each.. totally painless, easy stick... its my new favorite. i recommend giving it a shot....literally.
Love hitting Lats, can't reach so I have to have my baby hit 'em for me.....

I tried to pull it up on www.spotinjections.com but the lat series woulded open for me. so I did a lat injections search here on the board, picked up a few ideas such as "holding onto my opposit shoulder with the hand on the side that i am sticking the lat on", modified it a bit. Put my stick side hand on my solar plexus area as it seemed to relax my lat the best, and had my buddy poke his finger around in the side of my lat until he found a relatively meaty spot, cleaned it off, and injected. if you drew a line around my upper torso running about an inch below my nipples, where that line would be on the side of my lat wa the general area that he stuck.

by the way, it has been over 24 hours since the sticks. It was stealth products. absolutally no pain. just finished a back workout, couldnt even tell anything way in there.

|--[\\\]>--------- so this requires assistance huh?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws