Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 12-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Cool is sing Synthol In the buttocks Safe?

Is using synthenol in the buttocks safe for a woman? I want a larger and rounder buttocks, 3 inches sounds great, just enough to stretch the butt muscles out to grow and have a rounder buttocks. Will there be an unatrual shape, the muscles used with the body builders look fine, and I have been told that this is the formula that most women in Atlanta strip clubs use. Is this a safe method. Can I expect a nicer buttock? What are your thoughts? Thanks
Old 12-23-2006, 06:24 PM
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebooty
Is using synthenol in the buttocks safe for a woman? I want a larger and rounder buttocks, 3 inches sounds great, just enough to stretch the butt muscles out to grow and have a rounder buttocks. Will there be an unatrual shape, the muscles used with the body builders look fine, and I have been told that this is the formula that most women in Atlanta strip clubs use. Is this a safe method. Can I expect a nicer buttock? What are your thoughts? Thanks
First of all the glutes are a HUGE muscle. You need A LOT of daily injections, to cover the entire glute area. I am guessing 9 to 12 injections per glute, every day. That's like 9 bottles for the 30 day course.
And you have to take care of not hitting the sciatic nerve which is in the middle/lower part of the glute. Plus you won't be able to sit down for those 30 days.

Try rock bottom squats first.

First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GENESIS - Great Choice
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!
Gear99 - The best quality!
PHARMALOOT - WHOLESALE AND RETAIL - Roids, HGH, Prescription drugs, RAWS

_
Old 12-24-2006, 05:07 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Cool Thanks for the reply!

Ive tried squats, several of the women here in georgia are talking about shots, I have been told the synthenol is what they are taking! I guess not I need something Ive been working out for 3 years non stop and the muscles are not growing, its genetics got any clue? How dangerous is synthenol in the buttocks?
Old 12-24-2006, 05:33 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

yeah, big a's right, Syntherol in the butt, ouch, ouch, ouch. don't do that. building muscle for a female is very difficult, maybe some leg curls which hit the hamstrings mostly will also stimulate the glutes. i don't know your bf levels but since most women tend to have a lot of fat cells on the butt area, the lower your bf levels, the smaller your butt will be. so the short answer is genetics, so try not to stress over things you have no control.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:00 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebooty
Ive tried squats, several of the women here in georgia are talking about shots, I have been told the synthenol is what they are taking! I guess not I need something Ive been working out for 3 years non stop and the muscles are not growing, its genetics got any clue? How dangerous is synthenol in the buttocks?
I have heard of a quite a few women in th elast 18 months or so using Syntherol in the glutes. It's not anymore dangerous than any other muscle. It would just be a very uncomfortable 30 days.

Do you do your squats rock bottom, pushing onto your heels? Doing them that way, together with leg presses where your heels are on the edge of the platform and your toes are up in the air and also doing stiff leg deadlifts, should help a lot.

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 12-29-2006, 10:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A
You follow my guide, you will get the results that you want and they will be permanent.

And you can take advantage of the special. Buy 6 botts and you will get 2 free. The details are on the Synthetek site.
I can't find this anywhere on the there site..Is it still available..This is a deal even I can't refuse....Give me the link please

I'LL TELL YOU LIKE IT IS. NO POINT IN BULLSHITTING
Old 12-29-2006, 11:30 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
I can't find this anywhere on the there site..Is it still available..This is a deal even I can't refuse....Give me the link please
That deal was over weeks ago and I don't see it being repeated soon at all. I'm sure if you email [email protected] and ask nicely, you MIGHT get the deal or a discount anyway.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hey guys...

Im planning on buying just one bottle to start and see how it goes... i dont want to jump in at the deep end just yet... heres the protocol i plan on using, will it be enough ? if i can gain one inch on my guns with this i will be more than happy...

1ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 10 days = 40ml
1.5ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 10 days = 60ml

- Will this be enough ? As i say i just want to test it and see the results, i know you guys say the 30 day protocol can add 3 inchs but 1 inch plus would be fine...
Old 01-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by needbigguns
Hey guys...

Im planning on buying just one bottle to start and see how it goes... i dont want to jump in at the deep end just yet... heres the protocol i plan on using, will it be enough ? if i can gain one inch on my guns with this i will be more than happy...

- Will this be enough ? As i say i just want to test it and see the results, i know you guys say the 30 day protocol can add 3 inchs but 1 inch plus would be fine...
See what newbies do...they skim through the articles instead of reading the entire thread...Your question was asked in this thread by another member...But I'll answer it for you...You just wasted your money...Either you follow Big A's protocol and get the gains and keep them or you go the cheap route and gain nothing but air and lose some of those hard earned greens that you carry in your wallet....Your choice Lad

I'LL TELL YOU LIKE IT IS. NO POINT IN BULLSHITTING
Old 01-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Thanks - I might be a newbie on this forum and Synterol but in the general scheme of steroids, supplements and the body building scene i am most definitly NOT a newbie...

In regards to me just skimming through the article you are wrong i did read through it all... But in regards to gaining 3inchs on my arms - i DO NOT want to gain that much... Im looking for an inch... 1.5 Inch's MAX... There fore i obviously dont want to use as much oil as in the example...

So how much would you suggest i run day by day to gain 1.5 inchs ? - Reason being i dont want 3 inchs is i belive i will be out of proportion (obviously i know 3" is not guarentee'd and neither is 1.5 - but im speaking generally in relation to the article)

- The protocol i come up with was the following :

As opposed to :
1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days.

- Maybe i need to extend the protocol to 30 days and just not use as much oil... i dunno - thats why im asking...

Thanks
Old 01-05-2007, 11:17 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
- Maybe i need to extend the protocol to 30 days and just not use as much oil... i dunno - thats why im asking...

Thanks
Yes, you have to do 30 days ED and then the 6 weeks maintanance to have the size permanent.

Do 1ml ED for 30 days straight. Or 1ml ED for 10 days, and then 1.5ml ED for 20 days. Or 1ml ED for 20 days, then 1.5ml ED for the last 10 days, etc.
You can gauge the size gained as you use the Syntherol and as such you can gauge the amounts you use.
Whatever amount you use daily to finish the 30 days, that is what you inject once a week for 6 weeks.

Also, keep in mind that 1/2" of the total size gained is water retention from the inflamation, and you will lose that within days after you stop the injections.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Yes, you have to do 30 days ED and then the 6 weeks maintanance to have the size permanent.

Do 1ml ED for 30 days straight. Or 1ml ED for 10 days, and then 1.5ml ED for 20 days. Or 1ml ED for 20 days, then 1.5ml ED for the last 10 days, etc.
You can gauge the size gained as you use the Syntherol and as such you can gauge the amounts you use.
Whatever amount you use daily to finish the 30 days, that is what you inject once a week for 6 weeks.

Also, keep in mind that 1/2" of the total size gained is water retention from the inflamation, and you will lose that within days after you stop the injections.
Thanks for your post thats very helpful... Just one last question, when you say 1ml ED - Do you mean 1ml in each head ED - for example day one - 1ml at the top of the arm, both inner and outer head (2ml in total) - then day 2 the same again but in the middle of the arm - day 3, same again, 1ml in each head but the bottom of the arm, then start over again at the top ?
Old 01-06-2007, 02:12 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks for your post thats very helpful... Just one last question, when you say 1ml ED - Do you mean 1ml in each head ED - for example day one - 1ml at the top of the arm, both inner and outer head (2ml in total) - then day 2 the same again but in the middle of the arm - day 3, same again, 1ml in each head but the bottom of the arm, then start over again at the top ?
Yes, 1ml ED per muscle head and yes, rotating every day throughout the muscle head as you said.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 02-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Seo cycle for pecs

Hi,I have just emailed Big A yesterday and now i am a new member...
I am italian and in my country we know really little about seo...
I want to do a cycle for my pecs,this muscle is my damnation...don't matter what I have tried but I had no good gains in any side of it,is still remained flat and small...
What is the best way to do a beginner cycle for very bad pecs like mine?
I went to howtodoinjections and so I know the way to inject it,but I want to know the quantities because with this size I think that is not possible to put many oil without have lump...and also my pecs are so narrow that do all the 9 injections will result difficult...you think I need to do all 9 or is possible to change the quantity due to the size?
I know also that results are not the same for all,but what I can expect realistically?

A last thing...there is here an italian member so cthat i can talk with him about all my questions?

Thank you very much!
Old 02-28-2007, 02:53 AM
IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
First of all the glutes are a HUGE muscle. You need A LOT of daily injections, to cover the entire glute area. I am guessing 9 to 12 injections per glute, every day. That's like 9 bottles for the 30 day course.
And you have to take care of not hitting the sciatic nerve which is in the middle/lower part of the glute. Plus you won't be able to sit down for those 30 days.

Try rock bottom squats first.
Ouch!!! please take some pictures before and after, very interesting to see the results.
good look!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARIOZZO
I want to do a cycle for my pecs,this muscle is my damnation...don't matter what I have tried but I had no good gains in any side of it,is still remained flat and small...
I went to howtodoinjections and so I know the way to inject it,but I want to know the quantities because with this size I think that is not possible to put many oil without have lump...and also my pecs are so narrow that do all the 9 injections will result difficult...you think I need to do all 9 or is possible to change the quantity due to the size?
I know also that results are not the same for all,but what I can expect realistically?

A last thing...there is here an italian member so cthat i can talk with him about all my questions?

Thank you very much!
First of all, how many time you have been training? I asked you this bc in the begining some muscles developes better than the others, mean time you learn what is the best way to improve each body part. It takes time bro and let me tell you is not one year, you never finish to learn. I am learning and improving my weak parts after 18 years.

Whatever, Syntherol will help you to get faster results if you fallow Big A's protocol.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:12 AM
Registered Member

Sure,I know very well what you mean...but I have trained for several years and did many aas cycles before losing chances to gain size to my pecs with "traditional methods"...now I am 100 kg with 47 cm on my arms,but my chest looks as I weight 70 kg...
Old 02-28-2007, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Sure,I know very well what you mean...but I have trained for several years and did many aas cycles before losing chances to gain size to my pecs with "traditional methods"...now I am 100 kg with 47 cm on my arms,but my chest looks as I weight 70 kg...
So dont be afraid, just take care and do it rational.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:54 AM
Registered Member

...I am not afraid,but I really want to know all about using seo because I want to do all the best to improve my weak part...I have really a good structure,mass and sizes(I am 177 cm tall)and when I wear a t-shirt I look very good because the circonference of my chest is enough for my size,but when I take it off and look at the mirror the first thing that I can see is the sproportion of this muscle...I thought about using seo since the first time I read about it on musclemag in the late 90's in a Greg Zulak article about Chris Clark's synthol...now I know is the only way to do something for my pecs...I hope big A will post a protocol for my pecs as I asked in my post,so that I can start it asap...
However I accept very well your advise too,so if you have any suggest about a seo program please tell me...

Thank you!
Old 02-28-2007, 10:17 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Thank you very much!
You still need the 9 injections per pec every day.
Follow the protocol of 0.5ml. 1ml, 1.5ml per shot, but if it gets too much let's say at 1ml, stay at 1ml per shot for the rest of the 30 days.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_

Tags
esiklean, pumpnpose, seo, site enhancement, spot injections, syntherol, synthol