over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Enhancing Oils (synthol) - a how to guide

Here you go boys and girls - MrSynthol is my good friend Chris Clark, the inventor of the original SEO.

Only on professionalmuscle.com! :D

Hi Big A,
Thanks for your kind words! Just for the record: I am still glad to have gotten into contact with Big A. In my mind, Big A is one of just a handful of people talking about steroids AND having made their homework. In the last 25 years i´ve hardly met a more competent person in the field of performance enhancement.
Being the No 1 expert in this field in europe, it is almost hard for me to release such a statement, but the truth IS the TRUTH.
Thank you Big A,
your friend Chris Clark, MrSynthol

MrSynthol said:
Hi Big A,
Thanks for your kind words! Just for the record: I am still glad to have gotten into contact with Big A. In my mind, Big A is one of just a handful of people talking about steroids AND having made their homework. In the last 25 years i´ve hardly met a more competent person in the field of performance enhancement.
Being the No 1 expert in this field in europe, it is almost hard for me to release such a statement, but the truth IS the TRUTH.
Thank you Big A,
your friend Chris Clark, MrSynthol

:) :cool:

Akilldema said:
One other question...what about use in your chest?

The pecs are a 'flat' muscle, so you have to inject daily multiple shots, as to cover the entire pec area so you can 'lift' the entire muscle at the same time, otherwise it will look lumpy and not natural.

Here’s another question for Big A.

Can I use Syntherol to bring up the peak of my left bicep only?

Here’s my problem and it’s very frustrating: A tape measure proves that both biceps are identical in size, but it’s plain to see that my right bicep has much more of a peak. In other words, the peak of my left bicep is noticeably lower.

Re: Here’s another question for Big A.

Stud Diesel said:
Can I use Syntherol to bring up the peak of my left bicep only?

Of course you can. You can use it to shape any muscle any which way you wish.
You say they both measure the same - the left one will increase in size with the peak, so use in the left in the peak, and use in the right one overall so it grows all over (you say you have a peak on the right one). That way they both increase in size evenly.

Bumps for Jaimie.

I've used most site oils out there and they all HURT! Gains vary from one to the other too.
Since I discovered Syntherol though, I never looked back. Gains are always predictable every time and there is absolutely no pain at all.
The only problem is that it works so well and easily, I have to be careful not to get carried away too much, and keep things in proportion, otherwise I'd be living on it all day long.

Too many people are becoming confused about SEO use, so I am bumping with the purpose of enlightening them! :cool:

So, how permanent are the gains in biceps? Like, if you gain 2 inches will you keep 1.

galaxy said:
So, how permanent are the gains in biceps? Like, if you gain 2 inches will you keep 1.

If you do it properly as I outlined, you will keep all the gains, minus a marginal loss (1/2") once the inflamation dissapears - the inflamation caused by the trauma of injecting every day.

Big A said:
If you do it properly as I outlined, you will keep all the gains, minus a marginal loss (1/2") once the inflamation dissapears - the inflamation caused by the trauma of injecting every day.

Big A, I thought I read somewhere that you want to take 3ml every week (after you run 21 days) for a few weeks to help retain gains. If that was you who mentioned that, could you please send me a link or at least give me an idea of where it is (I don't mind searching).

I appreciate your help.

petemct said:
Big A, I thought I read somewhere that you want to take 3ml every week (after you run 21 days) for a few weeks to help retain gains. If that was you who mentioned that, could you please send me a link or at least give me an idea of where it is (I don't mind searching).

I appreciate your help.

I said that - it is in the article at the start of this thread. And the course is 30 days not 21 - 1ml for 10 days, 2 ml for 10 days, 3ml for 10 days.

Big A said:
I said that - it is in the article at the start of this thread. And the course is 30 days not 21 - 1ml for 10 days, 2 ml for 10 days, 3ml for 10 days.

Big A, When I do my 30 days.. take about 4 weeks off (maintance inject of 3ml per week) and start my second one.. do I need to ramp up using 1ml per day, or can I move to 2 or 3ml per day since my arms should be used to it by now?

petemct said:
Big A, When I do my 30 days.. take about 4 weeks off (maintance inject of 3ml per week) and start my second one.. do I need to ramp up using 1ml per day, or can I move to 2 or 3ml per day since my arms should be used to it by now?

That will depend entirely on how you/re muscles are feeling. Some experienced users go into 2ml or 3ml shots straight away.

Silica?

I'm very new to site injecting and I'm looking at serveral products on the market. I notise that some contain Silica. Is this safe to use as I thought this stuff was toxic like use in breast implants? Any advise appretiated.

wakaday said:
I'm very new to site injecting and I'm looking at serveral products on the market. I notise that some contain Silica. Is this safe to use as I thought this stuff was toxic like use in breast implants? Any advise appretiated.

Silica is a naturally occuring substance in the body and in plants, etc.
You can even get silica tablets at the health food store.

Don't confuse silica with silicone! Silicone is what's used in brest implants and in industry.

Silicone is toxic. Silica is not.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner