Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 02-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Registered Member

Thank you,now I am going to buy all the bottle that I need and will start immediately when all arrive...
I will let you know the results!!!
Old 03-01-2007, 05:20 AM
IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARIOZZO
Thank you,now I am going to buy all the bottle that I need and will start immediately when all arrive...
I will let you know the results!!!
Good luck!!! keep us posted, remember to clean the areas, bottles, changes needles, etc, everyday, dont skip it to avoid infections.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Registered Member

Thank you...I really hope to reach the simmetry that I have always wanted...
About the injections you suggest to use the same needle for all the 18 daily injections that I have to do or I must use more than a needle every day?

I have also read somewhere that some person use an anestethic cream on the parts before the injections to avoid the pain...what do you think about?

I have some other questions about an aas cycle,the use of igf 1 and gh and I need some advice about antiestrogens...can I know where I can post my questions please?

Thank you again!
Old 03-02-2007, 06:29 AM

Quote:
About the injections you suggest to use the same needle for all the 18 daily injections that I have to do or I must use more than a needle every day?

I have also read somewhere that some person use an anestethic cream on the parts before the injections to avoid the pain...what do you think about?

I have some other questions about an aas cycle,the use of igf 1 and gh and I need some advice about antiestrogens...can I know where I can post my questions please?

Thank you again!
Use at lest 9 needles becouse needles loosed the sharp and may couse scare tossue, and also may cause more probabilities of infection. I sugest 1 needle for 2 shoots, some times 1 shoot - 1 needle.

If you use the proper caliber you dont need any anestethic...pain comes later.

About the other things, there is a lot of info in th differents threads already developed here, read first all teh interesting coments and then ask.

Best
Old 03-02-2007, 07:56 PM
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Thank you again!
No need for anaesthetic cream.

And definetely use 1 needle for every injection. Keeps the needles sharp, so no scar tissue.

First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GENESIS - Great Choice
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!
THE GROWTH CLINIC - Full range of everything!
Gear99 - The best quality!

_
Old 03-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Registered Member

A last question...the injections must be made every day in the same 9 points or I have to change the site?And also what depth I need and is better if I change every day the depth of injections or doesn't matter?

Thank you again for all the help!!!
Old 03-02-2007, 11:55 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A last question...the injections must be made every day in the same 9 points or I have to change the site?And also what depth I need and is better if I change every day the depth of injections or doesn't matter?

Thank you again for all the help!!!
Rotate the sites and the depth of every injection every day.

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 03-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

Some other questions that I forgot to ask you...

I can use it in 2 muscular groups per cycle or is better to do separately cycles?

For how many weeks I must do the maintanance cycle?...is right 30 days of cycle + 6 weeks maintanace or what?

I can expect permanent gains even if I don't use gear?

Thank you
Old 03-05-2007, 07:18 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I can use it in 2 muscular groups per cycle or is better to do separately cycles?
You can use it in as many muscle groups as you want at one time.

Quote:
For how many weeks I must do the maintanance cycle?...is right 30 days of cycle + 6 weeks maintanace or what?
That is right - 30 days and then 6 weeks. That's all.

Quote:

I can expect permanent gains even if I don't use gear?
Yes, permanent, but not as big as if you would be on gear, obviously.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 03-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Just finished my 8th day of injecting the bi's and tri's..After awakening this morning before the 8th day of injections, my arms are up exactly one inch...Thanks Big A for all your info...

Just one question. Is it better to directly work the arms 2 x a week versus one time a week which I'm currently doing.

I'LL TELL YOU LIKE IT IS. NO POINT IN BULLSHITTING
Old 03-12-2007, 03:09 AM
Newbie Registered Member

syntherol

I received my bottle last week. I've read up completly on Syntherol and Im ready, however when I received the bottle, it says, "for external use only" ... what the fuck does that mean??

Hope to hear a reply soon...thanks
Old 03-12-2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
Just finished my 8th day of injecting the bi's and tri's..After awakening this morning before the 8th day of injections, my arms are up exactly one inch...Thanks Big A for all your info...

Just one question. Is it better to directly work the arms 2 x a week versus one time a week which I'm currently doing.
Same for me 1 inch in 7 days, i am training my arms every 4 days in superset biceps with triceps 4 exercises, 4 sets each, very intense. Pump is unreal.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinlow1980
I received my bottle last week. I've read up completly on Syntherol and Im ready, however when I received the bottle, it says, "for external use only" ... what the fuck does that mean??

Political purposes, dont worry. But i think you goiing to need more than one bottle.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheinz
Same for me 1 inch in 7 days, i am training my arms every 4 days in superset biceps with triceps 4 exercises, 4 sets each, very intense. Pump is unreal.
Wow 16 sets each for Tri's and Bi's every 4 weeks.
I'd call that intense or INSANE....LOL..I gather you train 6 days a week...Is this correct my friend?

Old 03-12-2007, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Wow 16 sets each for Tri's and Bi's every 4 weeks.
I'd call that intense or INSANE....LOL..I gather you train 6 days a week...Is this correct my friend?
Yes but every 4 days not 4 weeks....one set of biceps fallowed by one set of tricep....you know, supersets, pumping blood to the whole arm.

Hey bro how you dealing with the pain??? nice ahhh???
Old 03-12-2007, 01:33 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinlow1980

External use only is a legal disclaimer. Nothing more.
And as mentioned above, you will need much more than 1 bottle if you want proper gains and you want these gains to permanent.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 03-13-2007, 01:30 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheinz
Yes but every 4 days not 4 weeks....one set of biceps fallowed by one set of tricep....you know, supersets, pumping blood to the whole arm.

Hey bro how you dealing with the pain??? nice ahhh???
Well today will be day 9..So far only 1cc in ea head..The first two days was a bitch..Also day 3 when I trained arms...Now right after the injection a little sore for a min or two and then I'm ok unless the arms are in a stretched position..I'm starting to bruise on the bi's a lot..I'm not sure if this is from the injections or my wife rubbing them to hard after the injections..Today I'll have her massage them a little easier and see how that goes..

Old 03-13-2007, 01:34 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Here's a question for anyone who has tried the below..Whenever I go on a cut, I lose about 1/2" off my arms for every 10 lbs of bodyweight I lose..This doesn't matter how much gear I'm using, type of training..If my calories are under maintence, down the shitter goes arm size for me...

What I want to know is if you use Syntherol while cutting, will the Syntherol (if on gear also) help you keep all your arm size or at least most of it?

Old 03-13-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Here's a question for anyone who has tried the below..Whenever I go on a cut, I lose about 1/2" off my arms for every 10 lbs of bodyweight I lose..This doesn't matter how much gear I'm using, type of training..If my calories are under maintence, down the shitter goes arm size for me...

What I want to know is if you use Syntherol while cutting, will the Syntherol (if on gear also) help you keep all your arm size or at least most of it?
Bro, it happends to everyone, you loose fat and water but your arms looks bigger and nicer plus the shouder separation so dont worry about that.

It going to happen even with the Syntherol, you need to stop the injections at least 15 days before the show to loose inflamation and look natural, thats why i prefer do it with time in off season and then work hard to keep the size expanding your phasia and mean time you loose also some scare tissue. I know others pros doing it like that, like Big A recomend me in 2005 for my pro debut, i was using the Syntherol and i couldnt continue bc the inflamation and the show was to close.

So fallowing the Big A's protocol with time like he says is the best option and i will keep you posted of my progress.

Good luck!!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 03:07 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I need a little help here with the biceps....I know there is no lower and upper head..My problem is the upper part of my bicep is a lot larger then the lower..looks like I have no lower bi at all.....I'm following Big A's protocol to the tee..Should I change the injection sites of the bicep to help with the lower part....?

Tags
esiklean, pumpnpose, seo, site enhancement, spot injections, syntherol, synthol