Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree43Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
  #1221 (permalink)  
Old 04-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 298
forgive me if this has already been asked but i plan on doing the shots for the peaks in my biceps only..ill start with 1ml in each outter head(lower/middle/upper) untill the desired peak is reached..my question is is there a maintnance protocol i should follow when only shooting to increase the bicep peaks? sorry if it has already been answered
Reply With Quote
  #1222 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Big A's Avatar
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,514

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by palumbus1217 View Post
forgive me if this has already been asked but i plan on doing the shots for the peaks in my biceps only..ill start with 1ml in each outter head(lower/middle/upper) untill the desired peak is reached..my question is is there a maintnance protocol i should follow when only shooting to increase the bicep peaks? sorry if it has already been answered
Maintnance protocol is the same.
__________________


First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GENESIS - Great Choice
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide
HUPHARMA - Steroid raws, hcg, hgh, peptide wholesale

_
Reply With Quote
  #1223 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 298
Hey big a just a few more questions. 1. Should I shoot both arms everyday or rotate them since my goal is just an increased peal. 2. Should I go any higher than 1 ml per shot or do I increase the risk of losing a natural look. By the way it's my first time using thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #1224 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruddy View Post
I have a doubt about how to shoot the triceps.

Can anyone give me a detailed explanation on how to hit the correct spots in the triceps?

Thank you for your time.
I would be really happy if someone could tell me how they inject in their triceps or any tips.
I have seen the guide on How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles, but I'm still very unsure on how to inject it.
Reply With Quote
  #1225 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 02:21 PM
J4CKT's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,310

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by palumbus1217 View Post
Hey big a just a few more questions. 1. Should I shoot both arms everyday or rotate them since my goal is just an increased peal.
Yes you do both arms every day.

Quote:
2. Should I go any higher than 1 ml per shot or do I increase the
risk of losing a natural look. By the way it's my first time using thanks again.
If you follow the protocol exactly as it is written you will NEVER lose the
natural look. If you have not read the Big A's guide make sure you do before
you do anything. It's on page 1 of this thread.
__________________
Use code "J4CKT" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Quality Sponsors:

_
Reply With Quote
  #1226 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 02:24 PM
J4CKT's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,310

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruddy View Post
I would be really happy if someone could tell me how they inject in their triceps or any tips.
I have seen the guide on How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles, but I'm still very unsure on how to inject it.
This is something I posted on another thread to someone with a similar question on how to inject the tris. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4CKT View Post
I started typing up a response trying to describe exactly how i was doing mine then thought and realised to was too hard to explain.

Basically hold your left hand (assuming your doing your left tris) over your right shoulder but not resting there, just hovering

From there you are basically doing whats shown in the vid but either blind or reversed if you are in front of a mirror.

Hope this helps (couldn't really do it on myself as it would have been too hard to film so i had to improvise a little and use a prop :P).

P2190002.flv video by j4ckt - Photobucket
__________________
Use code "J4CKT" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Quality Sponsors:

_
Reply With Quote
  #1227 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7
Thanks J4CKT! that helped a lot

Is it very important to hit the exact spot of the peak of the tricep heads, or is it ok to miss it with a ˝ inch? I mean, do you have to be very precise?

Also when shooting the biceps, do you do it in a relaxed or flexed position?
Reply With Quote
  #1228 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:50 PM
J4CKT's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,310

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruddy View Post
Thanks J4CKT! that helped a lot

Is it very important to hit the exact spot of the peak of the tricep heads, or is it ok to miss it with a ˝ inch? I mean, do you have to be very precise?
As long as you hit the tricep you will be fine.

Quote:
Also when shooting the biceps, do you do it in a relaxed or flexed position?
I have never injected anything while in a flexed or contracted position. I
would imagine the pain would be overwhelming. You would also be
tearing more muscle fibers which would inflame the muscle and contribute
a lot towards scar tissue.

You should always be relaxed. It is also why when shooting the tris the
hand is hovering over your shoulder instead of resting there so that all
the weight is on the shoulder and none on the tricep to hold the arm up.
__________________
Use code "J4CKT" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Quality Sponsors:

_

Last edited by J4CKT; 04-28-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1229 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2010, 02:48 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
Hello,
Just a little question!!!

I just start a biceps seo cycle:
1ml/day 10days
2ml/day 10 days
3ml/day 10 days

And 6 weeks with 3ml/week for maintenance.

So the question is: for the 6 weeks maintenance the 3ml are for each head biceps or 3ml week 1 for head1; 3ml week 2 for head2........

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #1230 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2010, 01:11 PM
J4CKT's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,310

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The monster View Post
Hello,
Just a little question!!!

I just start a biceps seo cycle:
1ml/day 10days
2ml/day 10 days
3ml/day 10 days

And 6 weeks with 3ml/week for maintenance.

So the question is: for the 6 weeks maintenance the 3ml are for each head biceps or 3ml week 1 for head1; 3ml week 2 for head2........

Thanks.
No, the maintanence is simply 3ml per muscle head once a week for 6 weeks that's all.
__________________
Use code "J4CKT" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Quality Sponsors:

_
Reply With Quote
  #1231 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
I have been shooting my calfs in the six same spots on each calf as indicated by the diagram on howtodoinjections, and my inner calf muscle has gotten very hard / dense and red...the redness subsides after two days, but the muscle stays extremelyhard... is it perhaps I am not shooting deep enough into the muscle? I am using 27 x 1/2" pins, but I have have tall, thin calves.

Last edited by dolimitless; 06-08-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1232 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2010, 09:36 AM
cm's Avatar
cm cm is online now
IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,839
have been noticing more oil use, don't know whether it is founded observation or not, only Syntherol sales can justify, but I am wondering, this watery look I see all the time in the bis and tris.
is it unwise use? it is not abuse they don't look deformed but, unwise in terms of too much, not deep enough, not waiting long enough before they step onstage to stop? what do you think it is?
what I see is muscle that just looks soft, and doesn't really have the mature dense look of the rest of the physique. it looks like it is inflamed and the skin is stretched and looks DIFFERENT.
I don't know exactly how to describe it. I guess if someone could help and post some pics if they know what i am referring to.
just wondering what is going on with some npc competitors lately.
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #1233 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2010, 01:15 PM
J4CKT's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,310

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolimitless View Post
I have been shooting my calfs in the six same spots on each calf as indicated by the diagram on howtodoinjections, and my inner calf muscle has gotten very hard / dense and red...the redness subsides after two days, but the muscle stays extremelyhard... is it perhaps I am not shooting deep enough into the muscle? I am using 27 x 1/2" pins, but I have have tall, thin calves.
The muscle may feel 'hard' all over as the fascia is tight from the oil that is
present there and any muscle contraction, movement or stretch would be
somewhat painful or uncomfortable at this point. This is how it generally
should be.

Be sure to keep massaging and stretching - although painful it will
relieve a little of the discomfort and go a long way to in preventing any lumps.

What stage of the protocol are you at?
__________________
Use code "J4CKT" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Quality Sponsors:

_
Reply With Quote
  #1234 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2010, 01:22 PM
J4CKT's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,310

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm View Post
have been noticing more oil use, don't know whether it is founded observation or not, only Syntherol sales can justify, but I am wondering, this watery look I see all the time in the bis and tris.
is it unwise use? it is not abuse they don't look deformed but, unwise in terms of too much, not deep enough, not waiting long enough before they step onstage to stop? what do you think it is?
what I see is muscle that just looks soft, and doesn't really have the mature dense look of the rest of the physique. it looks like it is inflamed and the skin is stretched and looks DIFFERENT.
I don't know exactly how to describe it. I guess if someone could help and post some pics if they know what i am referring to.
just wondering what is going on with some npc competitors lately.
thanks
Proper use in following the protocol exactly as it is written will ensure
that, from the outside you would not be able to tell if the athlete used
SEOs or not.

Do you have any links to any photos of all the mis-shaped bis and tris
that you have been seeing so much of lately?
__________________
Use code "J4CKT" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Quality Sponsors:

_
Reply With Quote
  #1235 (permalink)  
Old 06-09-2010, 01:19 AM
cm's Avatar
cm cm is online now
IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,839
20inch arms...who has them on this site? - Page 6 - Muscular Development Forums

What the hell is this? - RX Muscle Forums

Arms: What causes this? - RX Muscle Forums

theres a couple pics in these, disregard the banter in btwn
Reply With Quote
  #1236 (permalink)  
Old 06-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4CKT View Post
The muscle may feel 'hard' all over as the fascia is tight from the oil that is
present there and any muscle contraction, movement or stretch would be
somewhat painful or uncomfortable at this point. This is how it generally
should be.

Be sure to keep massaging and stretching - although painful it will
relieve a little of the discomfort and go a long way to in preventing any lumps.

What stage of the protocol are you at?
Ok good, I wasn't sure if I should have kept pinning or not. I am on day 25 on the protocol, calves have grown 2" each, but it is getting very hard to inject the in the same locations. The muscle feels very hard, almost like a rock. It is not that painful to inject, post inections/walking were painful in the begginning, but not so bad now. I am just worried I may be doing something wrong because my inner calves a hard as a rock. Hopefully that is just by stubborn fascia stretching....

I have always lacked calves, every other part of my leg grows, but never the calves, even after busting my ass in the gym to make them grow. The synthol has brought them up but it doesn't seem like it will be permanent.... I had to run out of town for an emergency meeting for work for 2 days, and my calves went back to normal size only after two days, but after injecting and keeping back to the routine they went back to their swelled 2" bigger look.
Reply With Quote
  #1237 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 235
I have a question for BIgA and others that have used Syntherol in the bi's. I'm currently on day 7 of BigA's protocal and had extreeme pain the first 4 days or so and now its seem minimal and I haven't gained any size yet. IS this normal??
Reply With Quote
  #1238 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2010, 05:53 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 235
Also, my bis look like they have been abused and are full of pin holes. I'm using a 25 gauge 1" up until now. Should i try to find 27 1" to save my poor pin cushion looking arms? Will the pink looking spots in my arm from injecting go away?
Reply With Quote
  #1239 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
I'm very big and I have very big shoolders but my biceps are my problem.
So I have start the Big A protocol seo with Syntherol.
I have start with 1ml for 10 days. My biceps grow very quickly and I win lots of strenght. Maybe because I see my biceps grow and so I'm very motivate. Biceps have a very good natural look!

Day 1:17.51 inch
Day 5:18.11 inch
day 10:18.30 inch

Now I'm on 2ml for 10 another days.
Day 13:18.50 inch

So I'm very happy. Again 17 days, 6weeks maintenance and I'll start again a new protocole for biceps and triceps. I think this winter my arms up 20 inch!
Or maybe in 15 days!!!!!

Thanks Big A.
Reply With Quote
  #1240 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2010, 01:53 PM
J4CKT's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,310

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrF884 View Post
I have a question for BIgA and others that have used Syntherol in the bi's. I'm currently on day 7 of BigA's protocal and had extreeme pain the first 4 days or so and now its seem minimal and I haven't gained any size yet. IS this normal??
Yes that's normal, you are still only on 1ml per muscle head.. You should
start to see noticeable differences once you move upto 2ml and big
differences when you move upto 3ml per muscle head.

Quote:
Also, my bis look like they have been abused and are full of pin holes. I'm using a 25 gauge 1" up until now. Should i try to find 27 1" to save my poor pin cushion looking arms? Will the pink looking spots in my arm from injecting go away?
Yes, that will go away. You can minimize bruising by putting pressure on
the injection sites for a min or two as soon as you remove the pin. Also
remember to keep massaging.
__________________
Use code "J4CKT" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Quality Sponsors:

_
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
esiklean, pumpnpose, seo, site enhancement, spot injections, syntherol, synthol

« 8 week run | - »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (2 members and 14 guests)
Allinthafood, SOUR DIESEL
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:23 PM.

 
Translations made by vB Enterprise Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS