Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 09:41 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4CKT View Post
Another thread with pics from guy's that have used it and had great results:

Here's Syntherol results - 21" arms!
Old 04-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
excellent thanks
Old 04-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Newbie Registered Member

so i just ran out of Syntherol, and got an email today saying my new order won't ship til next wednesday.

i'm more than a little bummed. i had just started the 2 ml shots .

is there a US store that i can overnight a small order from, to get me thru for about 2 weeks til my Syntherol order arrives?
Old 04-21-2011, 01:52 PM
Newbie Registered Member

would anyone suggest using A Slick Sheen, just to tide me over til the Syntherol arrives?
Old 04-21-2011, 09:36 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nut View Post
so i just ran out of Syntherol, and got an email today saying my new order won't ship til next wednesday.

i'm more than a little bummed. i had just started the 2 ml shots .

is there a US store that i can overnight a small order from, to get me thru for about 2 weeks til my Syntherol order arrives?
Check out Synthetek's ebay account: Syntherol
or
proteinhut.co.uk (ebay.co.uk id: "proteinhut"), the only official distributor of Synthetek's Syntherol.

See if either of those can overnight you a couple of bottles.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:51 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
would anyone suggest using A Slick Sheen, just to tide me over til the Syntherol arrives?
Definitely not! It's nowhere close to the same product! It is a water-based injectable, that does not even give the user permanent gains. It's an untested and unproven compound, Patrick Arnold wrote something up regarding it a little while back, and would not recommend people using it at this point. When injecting substances into your body you want to make sure that they are proven to be safe.

Write this up as a learning experience on poor planning bro and wait for your order of Syntherol to come in. No sense in taking unnecessary risks!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIDE View Post
Check out Synthetek's ebay account: Syntherol
or
proteinhut.co.uk (ebay.co.uk id: "proteinhut"), the only official distributor of Synthetek's Syntherol.

See if either of those can overnight you a couple of bottles.
I will check this out tonight. Thanks
Also, good to know about a slick sheen...don't wanna settle for less quality.

On a side note, how long after doing Syntherol injections wud u wait to start site injecting test cyp (hrt)?
Old 04-22-2011, 02:11 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I will check this out tonight. Thanks
Also, good to know about a slick sheen...don't wanna settle for less quality.

On a side note, how long after doing Syntherol injections wud u wait to start site injecting test cyp (hrt)?
There's no true benefit to site injecting your TRT dose or Test in general for that matter. I wouldn't suggest site injecting Test where you have/will be injecting seo's, you are just asking for more inflammation then is needed.

Continue rotating your TRT dose as usual.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:47 AM
Newbie Registered Member

im curious on the guys whove used in the triceps,,, did you feel the shots in the medial head were realy needed?
Old 04-22-2011, 10:40 AM
Newbie Registered Member

taken from page 1 of this thread:

popeye

sure does take alot of oil to get results! I have just found a way to actually afford seo... I make my own now from Ultimate Nutrition's MCT gold and BA. good shit!

any input on this post?
is it possible to make your own seo? (don't think i really cud, but just curious)

Last edited by big nut; 04-22-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:49 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
taken from page 1 of this thread:

popeye

sure does take alot of oil to get results! I have just found a way to actually afford seo... I make my own now from Ultimate Nutrition's MCT gold and BA. good shit!

any input on this post?
is it possible to make your own seo? (don't think i really cud, but just curious)
Taken from YOUR post:

Quote:
...don't wanna settle for less quality.
The reason you don't buy majority of the shit on the market is because its
not made in a lab, unless you have a lab why are you even
contemplating doing this? Think about it.

Quality Sponsors:

_
Old 04-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Taken from YOUR post:

The reason you don't buy majority of the shit on the market is because its
not made in a lab, unless you have a lab why are you even
contemplating doing this
? Think about it.
i wud not try this, just wanted to know what to make of it.
i did not see any replies to it on page 1 or after, and wondered if this was even possible.

thanks for ur input, i am def learning alot . i was scared to do the first injection, but after 2 wks, i have been enjoying the results (and the pumps)
Old 04-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

maintenance

can someone please tell me after I reach my desired size do I just cut back to once a week shots of what? I mean for example I do 3cc a day into three spots on my biceps and say after a month I reach the size I want to be do I continue to do 3cc per day or can I cut back? I'm not trying to get any bigger by continuing to inject if I reach my goal nor would I want to continue to do more than I have to since this stuff isn't exactly cheap...
Old 04-22-2011, 07:10 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexsteel_ceo View Post
can someone please tell me after I reach my desired size do I just cut back to once a week shots of what? I mean for example I do 3cc a day into three spots on my biceps and say after a month I reach the size I want to be do I continue to do 3cc per day or can I cut back? I'm not trying to get any bigger by continuing to inject if I reach my goal nor would I want to continue to do more than I have to since this stuff isn't exactly cheap...
No, you don't 'cut back'... you do exactly as protocol outlines. As the size
you think you are gaining while using the product may be decieving, you
won't know how much of the extra size you have is inflammation and how
much is the oil within the muscle. You will only find this out once the cycle
is finished and the inflammation goes away.

That is why you shouldn't deviate from the protocol, as it has been tried
and tested MANY times and following it to the T will give you the best
possible chance at good results.

Quality Sponsors:

_
Old 04-23-2011, 04:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
No, you don't 'cut back'... you do exactly as protocol outlines. As the size
you think you are gaining while using the product may be decieving, you
won't know how much of the extra size you have is inflammation and how
much is the oil within the muscle. You will only find this out once the cycle
is finished and the inflammation goes away.

That is why you shouldn't deviate from the protocol, as it has been tried
and tested MANY times and following it to the T will give you the best
possible chance at good results.
ok so how long should I cycle this stuff for? I was thinking 2 or 3 months. I am going to do 3cc's in bi's and 3cc's in tri's ed for 2-3 months.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:26 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok so how long should I cycle this stuff for? I was thinking 2 or 3 months. I am going to do 3cc's in bi's and 3cc's in tri's ed for 2-3 months.
You need to follow Big A's protocol to make sure that the muscle stays looking natural as it grows. Do a lot more reading (the cycle length is for 30 days followed by a 6 week maintenance). Also, make sure you have everything planned out and in place, before you just start injecting yourself. Read this thread and the one I posted recently regarding cycle lengths and dosages:

SYNTHETEK SYNTHEROL - Amounts per Muscle Group
Old 04-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
You need to follow Big A's protocol to make sure that the muscle stays looking natural as it grows. Do a lot more reading (the cycle length is for 30 days followed by a 6 week maintenance). Also, make sure you have everything planned out and in place, before you just start injecting yourself. Read this thread and the one I posted recently regarding cycle lengths and dosages:

ok so I'm still a little confused about a couple things. it shows in the picture of where to inject on the biceps the 2 different muscle heads and than 3 different spots down the side of the bicep heads and than the protocol says 4 injections per day so that would be 2 shots on the inside of the arms and 2 shots on the outside of arm but the picture shows 3 spots on the inside and 3 shots on the outside. so would that be 6 shots a day for the biceps?
Old 04-23-2011, 10:56 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok so I'm still a little confused about a couple things. it shows in the picture of where to inject on the biceps the 2 different muscle heads and than 3 different spots down the side of the bicep heads and than the protocol says 4 injections per day so that would be 2 shots on the inside of the arms and 2 shots on the outside of arm but the picture shows 3 spots on the inside and 3 shots on the outside. so would that be 6 shots a day for the biceps?
Read below the pictures. 4 injections per day would be 2 injections on the left arm and 2 injections on the right arm. The 3 different locations in the biceps (upper, middle, lower) indicate 3 days of injections - top 2 locations (upper) injected on day #1, middle 2 locations (middle) injected on day #2, bottom 2 locations (lower) injected on day #3, then repeat.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Read below the pictures. 4 injections per day would be 2 injections on the left arm and 2 injections on the right arm. The 3 different locations in the biceps (upper, middle, lower) indicate 3 days of injections - top 2 locations (upper) injected on day #1, middle 2 locations (middle) injected on day #2, bottom 2 locations (lower) injected on day #3, then repeat.
duh I can't believe I didn't count the other arm now I feel like an idiot. thanks bro for clearing this up. I have been doing aas for 6 years and now seem to be at a slump with getting past 18" on my arms. I'm pretty confident synthol is the way to get me there. If you could answer one more question is where is the best place to get this stuff that would be cheaper than the $129/100ml bottle that Synthetek.com has to offer but still good quality. I know all the research that this is the best place to buy from but there has to be a cheaper place with good quality as I'm not really up to buying 9 bottles of this stuff for 129 a pop. I have also noticed that none of the links to pump n' pose seem to exist anymore for example posingoil.com and Meso-morph.com are gone. thanks for all your help!
Old 04-23-2011, 02:29 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
duh I can't believe I didn't count the other arm now I feel like an idiot. thanks bro for clearing this up. I have been doing aas for 6 years and now seem to be at a slump with getting past 18" on my arms. I'm pretty confident synthol is the way to get me there. If you could answer one more question is where is the best place to get this stuff that would be cheaper than the $129/100ml bottle that Synthetek.com has to offer but still good quality. I know all the research that this is the best place to buy from but there has to be a cheaper place with good quality as I'm not really up to buying 9 bottles of this stuff for 129 a pop. I have also noticed that none of the links to pump n' pose seem to exist anymore for example posingoil.com and Meso-morph.com are gone. thanks for all your help!
Synthetek's Syntherol is the One and Only LEGIT seo on the market! It's endorsed by MrSynthol - Chris Clark himself (the original creator of seo's - Pump N' Pose)!

When injecting substances into your body (especially substances that were created to enhance specific muscle groups), you want to go with the highest quality, sterile, proven to work product in the world, which is Synthetek's Syntherol! Remember you want to keep the muscle looking natural and not deformed as well as not having to worry about infections due to sterility - the old saying applies here "You get what you pay for!" You can definitely find fakes and imitations out there, made by companies that are just trying to make a quick buck, making bathtub products, but you can only blame yourself when the product doesn't work and/or you get an infection from it!! In my mind it's more expensive risking my money on an unproven, unsterile product, when I can pay once and gain the results I'm looking for the first time! I find it funny that everyone is always looking for the "quick fix" and once they find it, then they want it cheaper

BTW, you would only need 5 bottles to complete a biceps course. Read my biceps breakdown again:

Last edited by PRIDE; 04-23-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Tags
esiklean, pumpnpose, seo, site enhancement, spot injections, syntherol, synthol